of January 12, 2018 No. ZR-15
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on December 21, 2017
1. In this Law the following concepts are used:
1) the petition - the note given on the questions having social significance based on article 53 of the Constitution or the message on shortcomings of activities of state bodies or local government bodies and officials or suggestion for improvement of activities of state bodies or local government bodies and officials, regulations of the questions concerning economic, political, social and other spheres of public life, or on enhancement of the operating legal adjustments;
2) the individual petition - the petition which was submitted by one person;
3) the collective petition - the petition which was submitted by two and more persons on one question, and in case of submission of petitions on single electronic platform - the petition which joined one and more persons where person initiating the petition is considered the main initiator, and persons who joined the same petition - supporters of the petition;
4) the repeated petition - the petition submitted repeatedly within year the same person on the same question and reasons to the same body or to the official according to which according to the procedure, established by this Law and the order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia, the answer is given or the decision on refusal in consideration of the petition is made;
4. 1) single electronic platform of petitions (further - electronic platform) - electronic platform through which it is possible to submit individual or collective petitions, to publish the petitions submitted paper method or on electronic platform, to watch the course of the petition and to contact to the relevant state body or local government body or the official;
5) the petition submitted on electronic platform - the individual or collective petition submitted on electronic platform according to requirements of this Law and the order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia;
6) ceased to be valid
1. Person cannot require the petition of implementation of such actions which are directed against sovereignty of the Republic of Armenia or to violent overthrow of the constitutional system or violent change of territorial integrity or incitement of national, racial, religious hatred or to initiation of other discriminatory treatment, promotion of violence or war, violation of basic rights and freedoms of other persons or humiliation of advantage of the person.
1. Person which submitted the petition has the right:
1) to submit additional documents and data with the petition;
2) to join the collective petition;
3) to withdraw the petition submitted to them at any time or to refuse the collective petition;
4) to receive the proper answer according to the petition;
5) to challenge decisions, the stipulated in Article 15 these Laws;
5. To specify 1) in case of submission of the petition about its neopublishing;
6) to perform other rights established by this Law.
2. For submission of the petition and issue of the answer to it the state fee is not collected.
1. State bodies and local government bodies and officials are authorized:
1) in case of decision making about return of the petition or refusal in consideration of the petition to inform on it person which submitted the petition;
2) to publish the individual or collective petition on electronic platform according to the procedure, established by the order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia;
3) in case of approval of the offer provided to petitions to take measures for its execution;
To explain 4) to person which submitted the petition, procedure for contest of decisions on return of the petition or refusal in consideration of the petition;
5) according to the procedure and in time, provided by this Law, properly to answer person which submitted the petition.
2. State bodies and local government bodies and officials have the right if necessary to involve experts in considerations of the petition.
3. State bodies and local government bodies and officials provide full, comprehensive and objective consideration of the petition and publish results on electronic platform.
1. Each person has rights of submission of the petition.
2. Minors up to fourteen years submit the petition by means of the legal representative.
3. The petition moves by in writing paper method (personally in hands or by mail) or on electronic platform.
3.1. Features of content and procedure for maintaining the electronic register, registration of the petition in the electronic register, giving, publications, discussions of the petition on electronic platform and accession to the collective petition, sendings, publications of the decisions made according to the petition submitted on electronic platform, the answer to the petition are established by the order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia.
4. The petition moves in Armenian, except as specified, provided by the law.
5. If the offer read by person during personal acceptance corresponds to concept of the petition, stipulated in Item 1 part 1 of article 1 of this Law, and face signs the protocol constituted during acceptance in which data, the stipulated in Article 6 these Laws are specified then this protocol is considered as the petition, according to the procedure, established by the order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia, is entered in the electronic register of petitions, published if there is no specifying of person submitting the petition about petition neopublishing, and is considered according to the procedure, established by this Law and the order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia.
6. The petition can be gave as personally, and through the representative.
7. The petition moves to state bodies and local government bodies and officials to whose competences the questions provided by the petition belong.
8. To the judicial bodies provided by Chapter 7 of the Constitution, petitions move concerning the organization of their activities to which they have the right to represent answers on also devices of judicial bodies.
9. The questions connected with return of the petitions sent to local government bodies and also with consideration of the petition are solved by the office of municipality.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.