of January 12, 2018 No. ZR-15
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on December 21, 2017
1. In this Law the following concepts are used:
1) the petition - the note given on the questions having social significance based on article 53 of the Constitution or the message on shortcomings of activities of state bodies or local government bodies and officials or suggestion for improvement of activities of state bodies or local government bodies and officials, regulations of the questions concerning economic, political, social and other spheres of public life, or on enhancement of the operating legal adjustments;
2) the individual petition - the petition which was submitted by one person;
3) the collective petition - the petition which was submitted by two and more persons on one question;
4) the repeated petition - the petition which was repeatedly submitted by the same person on the same question and with the same reasons to the same body or to the official, according to which according to the procedure, established by this Law, the answer was given;
5) the petition submitted electronic method - the petition submitted according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About the electronic document and the digital signature";
6) the public petition - the petition submitted on single electronic platform in the established form.
1. Person cannot require the petition of implementation of such actions which are directed against sovereignty of the Republic of Armenia or to violent overthrow of the constitutional system or violent change of territorial integrity or incitement of national, racial, religious hatred or to initiation of other discriminatory treatment, promotion of violence or war, violation of basic rights and freedoms of other persons or humiliation of advantage of the person.
1. Person which submitted the petition has the right:
1) to submit additional documents and data with the petition;
2) to join the collective petition;
3) to withdraw the petition submitted to them at any time or to refuse the collective petition;
4) to receive the proper answer according to the petition;
5) to challenge decisions, the stipulated in Article 15 these Laws;
6) to perform other rights established by this Law.
2. For submission of the petition and issue of the answer to it the state fee is not collected.
1. State bodies and local government bodies and officials are authorized:
1) in case of decision making about return of the petition or refusal in consideration of the petition to inform on it person which submitted the petition;
2) to publish the collective petition by electronic method;
3) in case of approval of the offer provided to petitions to take measures for its execution;
To explain 4) to person which submitted the petition, procedure for contest of decisions on return of the petition or refusal in consideration of the petition;
5) according to the procedure and in time, provided by this Law, properly to answer person which submitted the petition.
2. State bodies and local government bodies and officials have the right if necessary to involve experts in considerations of the petition.
3. State bodies and local government bodies and officials provide full, comprehensive and objective consideration of the petition.
1. Each person has rights of submission of the petition.
2. Minors up to fourteen years submit the petition by means of the legal representative.
3. The petition moves in writing paper (personally in hands or by mail) or electronic method.
4. The petition moves in Armenian, except as specified, provided by the law.
5. If the proposal of person read during personal acceptance contains data, the stipulated in Article 6 these Laws, and person signs the protocol constituted during acceptance, then this protocol is considered the petition and is considered according to the procedure, established by this Law.
6. The petition can be gave as personally, and through the representative.
7. The petition moves to state bodies and local government bodies and officials to whose competences the questions provided by the petition belong.
8. To the judicial bodies provided by Chapter 7 of the Constitution, petitions move concerning the organization of their activities to which they have the right to represent answers on also devices of judicial bodies.
9. The questions connected with return of the petitions sent to local government bodies and also with consideration of the petition are solved by the office of municipality.
10. The petition is not subject to consideration if person which submitted the petition submitted the application for its response.
11. The collective petition is not subject to consideration if the declaration of abandonment of the collective petition with the consent of all participants of the collective petition is submitted. If persons which submitted the collective petition, except for one refused the collective petition, then it stops to be considered as collective and is subject to consideration as the personal petition.
12. Irrespective of the statement for withdrawal of the petition or refusal of the collective petition, the petition is subject to consideration if consideration of the petition has essential value from the point of view of protection of public concerns.
13. The statement for withdrawal of the petition or refusal of the collective petition moves in writing.
1. The petition shall contain the following data:
1) heading "Petition";
2) for physical person - name, surname of the physical person submitting the petition, the residential address or accounting this about the means of communication;
3) for the legal entity - the name of the legal entity, the address of the location of permanent body, data on the means of communication;
4) for the collective petition - also the official who submitted the petition who is authorized to act on behalf of submitting the petition;
5) in case of submission of the petition through the representative - his name, surname, the residential address or accounting or activities this about the means of communication;
6) the name of state body or local government body or name of the official to which the petition is addressed;
7) the proposal of person submitting the petition and also in case of desire reasons.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.