Ministry of Justice
On January 31, 2019 No. 53639
Appendix No. 15
to the Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation of January 9, 2019 No. 2n
The International Standard of Audit (ISA) 450 "Assessment of the misstatements revealed during audit" should be considered together with MCA 200 "Main objectives of the independent auditor and carrying out audit according to International standards of audit".
Scope of this standard
1. This International Standard of Audit (ISA) establishes the auditor's obligations on impact assessment of the revealed misstatements on audit and uncorrected misstatements if such are available, on the financial reporting. To establish obligation of the auditor in case of opinion formulation according to the financial reporting whether reasonable confidence that the financial reporting in general does not contain essential misstatements was received, is considered in MCA 700. The audit opinion provided by MCA 700 <1> shall consider assessment by the auditor of impact of uncorrected misstatements if such are available, on the financial reporting according to this standard. MCA 320 <2> establishes obligation of the auditor to apply the concept of materiality when planning and carrying out financial records audit.
<1> MCA 700 (reviewed) "Forming of opinion and creation of the conclusion about the financial reporting", Items 10 - 11.
<2> MCA 320 "Materiality in case of planning and carrying out audit".
The effective date
2. This standard becomes effective concerning financial records audit for the periods beginning on December 15, 2009 or after this date.
3. The purpose of the auditor consists in estimating:
(a) impact of the revealed misstatements on the booked audit;
(b) impact of uncorrected misstatements if such are available, on the financial reporting.
4. For the purposes of International standards of audit the following terms have the stated below values:
(a) misstatement - discrepancy between the amount included in the reporting, classification, representation or disclosure of information in the financial reporting and the amount, classification, representation or disclosure of information which are required according to the applicable concept of preparation of the financial reporting. Misstatements can be consequence of unfair actions or mistakes (see Item A 1).
If the auditor expresses opinion on whether the financial reporting authentically reflects provision in all essential relations in the organization, or about, whether it gives truthful and fair idea of it, those not reflected adjustments of the amounts, classifications, representation or disclosure of information which, according to judgment of the auditor, are necessary in order that the financial reporting was provided authentically in all essential relations will also belong to misstatements or gave truthful and fair idea;
(b) uncorrected misstatements - the misstatements revealed by the auditor during audit which were not corrected.
Accumulating of the revealed misstatements
5. The misstatements revealed during audit except for those which are obviously insignificant shall be saved up by the auditor (see the Items A2 - A 6).
The analysis of the revealed misstatements during audit
6. The auditor shall determine whether there is need to review general strategy of audit and the plan of audit if:
(a) nature of the revealed misstatements and circumstance of their origin are specified that can exist and other misstatements which in total with the misstatements which are saved up during the booked audit can be essential (see Item A 7);
(b) set of the misstatements which are saved up during the booked audit approaches the materiality determined according to MCA 320 (see Item A 8).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.