of December 6, 2017 No. ZR-212
About approval of the annual statement about accomplishment of the privatization program of state-owned property for 2006-2007 in 2016
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on November 17, 2017
President of the Republic of Armenia
1. This report on accomplishment of the privatization program of state-owned property (further - the Report) is submitted according to article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About privatization of state-owned property".
2. The report includes calendar year 2016 (further - the accounting period).
3. During the accounting period the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About the privatization program of state-owned property for 2006-2007" was effective (further - the Program). According to article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About privatization of state-owned property", "if after program effective period the new program is not accepted, then the previous program continues to be effective", and "the companies (company) and "small" objects included in lists of the program, but not privatized are part of the new program from coming into force of the last". For the accounting period of the new privatization program it was not accepted.
4. For the accounting period the following change and amendment are made to the Program:
1) ZR-220-N "About modification and amendments in the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About the privatization program of state-owned property for 2006-2007"" is declared by the Law of the Republic of Armenia of December 16, 2016 invalid the Item "e" of part of 1 Article 4, on which the companies with the shares belonging to the state by the property right making the radioactive and sharing materials (the equipment for them), and also the carrying-out research and development works in this sphere are excluded from the list of spheres and industries of economy in which privatization is not provided;
2) the list No. 1 of the Program is grown stout, it includes Center of Production of Radioisotopes private company under code 90075.
5. For the accounting period three drafts of the order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia about privatization of state-owned property, two of which the Government of the Republic of Armenia accepted, were prepared and submitted for consideration of the Government of the Republic of Armenia, including:
1) the Order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia of February 4, 2016 No. 90-A "About privatization of state-owned property, it was offered to them to privatize the shares of Nefteprodukty Artika Ltd which are state-owned property for 100 percent on classical auction which did not take place because of the absence of the buyer;
2) the Order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia of September 8, 2016 No. 940-A "About privatization of property of the shop of Bazum allocated from structure of sewing production association "Gugark" by which the property was privatized to the famous buyer in the form of direct sale.
6. The means received from privatization for the accounting period constituted about 62.954 million dram of RA from which the means received from privatization of the companies (companies) - 39.066 million dram of RA, means received from the payments which are subject to payment by installments for the accounting period from the "small" objects privatized for previous years - 23.888 million dram of RA.
7. Due to privatization 61.433 million dram of RA were brought in the government budget of the Republic of Armenia for the accounting period.
8. According to the laws of December 17, 1997 of ZR-188 "About privatization of state-owned property", the Republic of Armenia of December 13, 2004 of ZR-127-N "About modification of the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About local self-government" and the Republic of Armenia of December 13, 2016 ZR-126-N "About entering of amendment and change into the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About the budget system of the Republic of Armenia", from the means received from privatization during 2016 was transferred into budgets of municipalities by 1.521 million dram of RA.
9. According to the procedure, established by the orders of the Government of the Republic of Armenia, in mass media, and also on the website of Management on management of state-owned property under the Government of the Republic of Armenia the relevant information on each privatized company and property was published.
1. Privatization and liquidation of the companies
10. Accomplishment of privatization in the form of direct sales:
1) For the accounting period in the form of direct sales one object included in the program was privatized.
2) Data on the object privatized in the form of direct sale and obligations assumed by his buyer are provided in Appendix 1, being component of this Law.
11. Accomplishment of obligations assumed as a result of the transaction on privatization
1) Under agreements of privatization of state-owned property during 2016 investment, on providing social guarantees and others the obligation assumed 11 buyers. The investment obligations assumed under agreements by five buyers constituted 341.5 million dram of RA. In providing social guarantees five buyers provided to create 66 workplaces, four buyers undertook other obligations.
The Obligations provided in dramas of RA during 2016 by agreements on privatization executed at the scheduled time 2) three buyers made by them investments instead of the provided 203.500 million dram of RA constituted 212.167 dram of RA.
3) Obligations in providing social guarantees were fulfilled by five buyers, and instead of the places provided 66 worker 72 workplaces are created.
4) Other obligations assumed by four buyers are executed.
5) the Provided investments was not made at the scheduled time by two buyers therefore for pending obligations of one buyer the penalty in general in the amount of 5.000 million dram of RA is estimated, and in connection with problem of failure to carry out by one buyer of the investment obligation for the amount of 113.000 million dram of RA the letter to the Government of the Republic of Armenia for determination of the subsequent steps was provided.
6) Data on accomplishment of the investment obligations which are subject to accomplishment by buyers of subjects to privatization at the scheduled time and social guarantees, according to separate data and objects, are provided in Appendix 2, being component of this Law.
12. Process of liquidation and bankruptcy of the companies
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.