of December 30, 2005 No. 639
About obligatory confirmation of conformity of products
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of technical regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic" and the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic "About state policy in the field of forming of the favorable investment circle" of October 7, 2004 the No. 331 Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Determine that:
- before entry into force of technical regulations products which are in market circulation in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic will be affected by only mandatory requirements regulating minimum necessary regulations for the purpose of safety on protection of life and human health, life and health of animals and plants, environmental protection containing in regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic and (or) standards (further - mandatory requirements);
- obligatory confirmation of conformity of products will be performed only on compliance to the mandatory requirements included in the List of products which are subject to obligatory confirmation of conformity.
2. Before adoption of technical regulations to approve enclosed:
3. To the Ministry of economic development and trade of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- till March 1, 2008 to develop and introduce in accordance with the established procedure drafts of the orders of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic about approval:
a) blank forms of the certificate of conformity in case of obligatory confirmation of conformity, the copy of the certificate of conformity and appendix to the certificate of conformity;
b) mark of conformity to technical regulations (to mandatory requirements of regulatory legal acts and (or) standards - before adoption of technical regulations);
c) the changes and amendments in the List of products which are subject to obligatory confirmation of conformity concerning products which are subject to declaring;
- to annually carry out works on refining and specification of the List of products which are subject to obligatory confirmation of conformity;
- carry out work on maintaining the State register of products which underwent obligatory confirmation of conformity.
4. Determine that before approval of form of the certificate of conformity in case of obligatory confirmation of conformity and mark of conformity to technical regulations the form of the certificate of conformity given in appendix No. 5 to the Regulations on rules and procedure for carrying out obligatory certification of products and national mark of conformity which sketch and the description are approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of January 2, 1995 No. 3 "About approval of the sketch of mark of conformity of national system of certification" will be applied.
5. To the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic in three-months time from the date of publication of this resolution to review in accordance with the established procedure the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of June 6, 2003 No. 329 "About sanitary and epidemiologic control on ensuring sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population with bodies and organizations of sanitary and epidemiologic service of the Kyrgyz Republic" for the purpose of reduction of the Regulations on procedure for conducting sanitary and epidemiologic examination of products on safety indicators for health of the person, the List of products which are subject to sanitary and epidemiologic examination on safety indicators for health of the person and the Procedure for recognition of results of the sanitary and epidemiologic (hygienic) conclusion of products on safety indicators for health of the person in compliance with this resolution.
6. No. 815 voided according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 02.12.2015
7. To accredited bodies on obligatory certification of products:
- in four-months time from the date of adoption of the resolution to bring all procedures of carrying out obligatory certification of products into accord with this resolution, and also to review price lists of the prices of works on certification and testing of products and to approve them in accordance with the established procedure;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.