of December 5, 2018 No. 1210
About approval of the Charter of Public organization "Central Test Laboratory of Alcoholic/soft Drinks and Preserved Foods"
Based on Item b) article 7 of the Law No. 136/2017 on the Government (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, No. 252, the Art. 412), article 32 of the Law No. 98/2012 on the central branch public management (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 160-164, 537) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve the Charter of Public organization "Central Test Laboratory of Alcoholic/soft Drinks and Preserved Foods" it (is applied).
2. In appendix No. 8 to the Order of the Government No. 743/2002 about compensation of employees of the self-supporting companies (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2002, Art. No. 79-81, 841) to make the following changes:
1) in Item 2 the second, third, fifth and sixth line items to recognize invalid;
To add 2) with Items 12-1-12-3 of the following content:
"12-1. Public organization "Republican veterinary and diagnostic center
12-2. Public organization "Central test laboratory of alcoholic/soft drinks and preserved foods
12-3. Public organization "Central Phytosanitary Laboratory".
a) within one month from registration date of changes in the State register of legal entities to provide transfer of remaining balance of financial resources from the bank accounts opened at suppliers of paid services for the accounts opened in the Single treasurer account of the Ministry of Finance. After this term to use in the activities only the accounts opened in the Single treasurer account of the Ministry of Finance.
In case of availability of term deposits on the bank accounts opened by the reorganized subjects before the date of entry into force of this resolution, the public organization "Central Test Laboratory of Alcoholic/soft Drinks and Tinned Products" keeps the existing term bank deposits before complete execution of contractual commitments on them, with the subsequent financial transfer, belonging to these deposits, into the treasurer accounts;
b) within one month from the date of entry into force of this resolution to develop and submit to the founder for approval structure and extreme number of Public organization "Central Test Laboratory of Alcoholic/soft Drinks and Preserved Foods".
Minister of Agriculture, regional development and environment
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 5, 2018, No. 1210
1. This Charter regulates mission, spheres of competence, function and the right of public organization "Central Test Laboratory of Alcoholic/soft Drinks and Preserved Foods" (further - Laboratory), and also the organization of its activities.
2. The laboratory is public organization in which the National agency on safety of foodstuff performs function of the founder, has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Moldova and the name in state language, has financial autonomy and operates accounts in the Single treasurer account of the Ministry of Finance.
3. The laboratory is at the address: Republic of Moldova, Chisinau, street of Grenoble, 128 U.
4. The laboratory performs the activities according to provisions of the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the laws and resolutions of Parliament, presidential decrees, resolutions, ordinances and orders of the Government, other regulations, international treaties which party the Republic of Moldova is, and also provisions of this Charter.
5. The mission of Laboratory consists in coordinating and organizing the actions aimed at providing implementation public the politician in the spheres of competence established by this Charter. The laboratory is appointed as national reference laboratory for the spheres of competence.
6. Spheres of competence of Laboratory is the following:
1) providing analytical services in safety and quality of foodstuff, raw materials and alcoholic products;
2) the organization of laboratory and sensory analysiss for alcoholic products and foodstuff;
3) services in assessment of conformity of alcoholic products and foodstuff;
4) other spheres carried by regulations, including acts of the founder to competence of Laboratory.
7. The laboratory performs the following functions:
1) carrying out laboratory researches of alcoholic products and foodstuff, including canned food;
2) implementation of methods of quality check and safety of alcoholic products and foodstuff, and also other not specified products, according to the European and international practice;
3) carrying out researches of alcoholic products and the foodstuff intended for export from the point of view of assessment of specific quality factors and the safety established for importing countries;
4) carrying out researches of quality and safety of alcoholic products and the foodstuff which is selected by monitoring bodies;
5) carrying out tests (testing) for quality and safety of alcoholic products and foodstuff;
6) conducting laboratory tests for the purpose of establishment of expiration date of foodstuff;
7) certification of the domestic and import alcoholic products intended for realization;
8) holding actions for certification of foodstuff;
9) providing methodological support for the staff of laboratories of the companies - producers of alcoholic products and foodstuff;
10) providing consultations and examination in the field of laboratory and technology researches;
11) other functions appointed by the regulatory base and the founder.
8. For accomplishment of the Laboratory functions has the right:
1) to make to the founder proposals on modification of the regulatory base in the field;
2) to require according to regulations and to obtain documents and information from specialized bodies of the central public management, from bodies of local public authority, from the companies, the organizations and organizations;
3) to cooperate with bodies of public management, bodies, the equipped control functions, the non-profit and international organizations;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.