of December 21, 2018 No. 603
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for maintaining the Unified register of violations
For the purpose of implementation of articles 40 and 41 of the Code of the Kyrgyz Republic about violations, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for maintaining the Unified register of violations according to appendix.
2. Determine the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic the owner of the Unified register of violations.
3. To the ministries, the state committees, administrative departments and other state bodies, and also local government bodies (under approval), authorized to consider cases on violations according to the Code of the Kyrgyz Republic about violations:
- bring the decisions into accord with this Resolution;
- take the adequate measures following from this Resolution;
- make the expenses connected with implementation of this Resolution within the means provided for the corresponding years.
4. Perform transfer of the Unified register of violations in maintaining the Prosecutor General's Office of the Kyrgyz Republic till January 1, 2021.
5. Determine that production of magazines, books of accounting and other blanks products necessary for realization of the above-stated Provision, is performed by the state bodies and local government bodies (under approval) specified in Item 3 of this Resolution.
6. To impose control of execution of this Resolution on department of defense, law and order and emergency situations of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 21, 2018 No. 603
1. This Provision establishes procedure for forming and use of the Unified register of violations (further - ERN), and also bases of the information exchange performed with its application between information systems of the ministries, state committees, administrative departments, other state and judicial authorities, and also local government bodies.
2. ERN is created and used according to the Code of the Kyrgyz Republic about violations for the purpose of:
- registration of persons who made violations;
- registration of violations, the applied penalties and additional consequence in law, execution of resolutions on cases on violations, and also decisions of the courts in case of their appeal;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.