of June 26, 1992 No. 2503-XII
About approval of regulations on the passport of the citizen of Ukraine and about the passport of the citizen of Ukraine for trip abroad
According to article 5 of the Law of Ukraine "About citizenship of Ukraine" the Supreme Council of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the passport of the citizen of Ukraine and Regulations on the passport of the citizen of Ukraine for trip abroad (are applied).
2. It is excluded
3. Determine that certificates of birth of new sample will be granted to persons who were born after December 31, 1993.
4. To the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine:
establish population order of registration at the place of residence in the territory of Ukraine;
provide production of forms of the passport of the citizen of Ukraine, forms of the certificate of birth and forms of the passport of the citizen of Ukraine for trip abroad in necessary quantity.
Chairman of the Supreme Council of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Supreme Council of Ukraine of September 2, 1993 No. 3423-XII
1. The passport of the citizen of Ukraine is the identity document of the owner and confirming citizenship of Ukraine. The passport is valid for the conclusion of civil transactions, making of banking activities, execution of orders to other persons for representation before the third party only in the territory of Ukraine if other is not provided by international treaties of Ukraine.
The identity document of the citizen of Ukraine abroad and when crossing frontier of Ukraine, is the passport of the citizen of Ukraine for trip abroad or diplomatic and office passports, the identity certificate of the seaman and the travel document of the child. These documents are produced and drawn up according to the provisions approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine based on recommendations of International Civil Aviation Organization (IKAO, Doc. N 9303).
2. The passport of the citizen of Ukraine (further - the passport) is issued to each citizen of Ukraine by the central executive body realizing state policy in the sphere of nationality on reaching 16-year age.
3. Forms of passports are produced in the form of passport book or passport card on the single samples approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Terms of introduction of passport card are determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in process of creation of state automated system of accounting of the population.
4. Languages of the passport are determined by part one of article 13 of the Law of Ukraine "About the principles of the state language policy". Record of surname and name (middle name) is carried out according to article 28 of the Law of Ukraine "About the principles of the state language policy".
Entering of the additional information into the passport can be performed also on the pasted sheets of the form established by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine.
5. The passport book represents the sewed vnakidka threads the cut book of 88Х125 mm in size consisting of cover and 16 pages.
All pages of book are numbered and on each of them the State Emblem of Ukraine is represented and series and passport number are punched.
On the internal left side of cover in the center - the image of National flag of Ukraine, below - text "The passport of gromadyanin of the Uke".
On the first and second pages of passport book the surname, name and middle name, birth date and birth place are brought. On the first page the photo is also pasted and the place for the signature of its owner is allocated. On the second page data on the field, date of issue and the body which issued the passport are brought, the signature of the official responsible for its issue is appended. Records make sure mastic, and the photo - convex dry seal.
The first page or the first leaf after entering into them of the corresponding records and gluing in of the photo can be stuck with film. In case of sticking up by film of all leaf of record and the photo seals do not make sure.
The third, fourth, fifth and sixth pages are intended for the photos which are in addition pasted in the passport, and the seventh, eighth and ninth - for special marks. On the tenth page marks about marital status of the owner of the passport, on the eleventh - the sixteenth - about registration of the permanent residence of the citizen become.
At the request of the citizen data on children, blood type and Rhesus factor, consent or disagreement to posthumous donorship of anatomic materials can be introduced in the passport (the seventh, eighth and ninth pages) based on the relevant documents.
On the internal right side of cover extraction from this provision is printed.
It is forbidden make the records which are not provided by this Provision or legal acts of Ukraine in the passport.
7. Entries, gluing in of photos and mark in the passport are performed by the central executive body, realizing state policy in the sphere of nationality.
8. Effective period of the passport made in the form of passport book is not limited.
In passport book in case of achievement by the citizen 25-and 45-year age the new photos corresponding to its age are pasted. The passport in which such photos in case of achievement by its owner of the specified age are not pasted is considered invalid.
9. The passport made in the form of passport card (information leaflet) has the size of 80х60 mm. In the information leaflet the photo is pasted and data on its owner are entered: surname, name and middle name, birth date and personal number, and also date of issue and code of the body which issued it.
The information leaflet is stuck with film on both sides.
10. Effective period of the passport made in the form of passport card is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
11. Forms of passports are produced by request of the central executive body realizing state policy in the sphere of nationality from high-quality paper with use of special protection.
12. Issue and exchange of the passport are made at the permanent address of the citizen in a month.
Gluing in in the passport of new photos in case of achievement by the citizen 25-and 45-year age is made in five-day time.
13. For receipt of the passport the citizen represents:
the statement in the form established by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine;
certificate of birth;
two photos of 35Х45 mm in size;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.