of May 16, 2002 No. 620
About approval of Provisional regulations for procedure for carrying out calculations for provision to the population of services in gas supply in the conditions of use of all-house metering station
For the purpose of ordering of accounting of consumption by the population of natural gas and reduction of its losses the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Provisional regulations for procedure of payments for provision to the population of services in gas supply in the conditions of use of all-house metering station which is applied.
2. Provide to the Ministry of Fuel and Energy explanations concerning application of the Provisional regulations approved by this resolution.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 16, 2002 No. 620
In edition of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 27, 2016 No. 46
1. These Provisional regulations determine procedure for carrying out calculations between suppliers, operators of gas-distribution systems and consumers of natural gas in case of use of all-house metering stations of natural gas which consist, in particular, of the counter of gas and funds of remote data transmission (further - house metering station) for the house (group of houses). The specified house metering stations are established on introduction gas pipelines on houses, group of houses. Requirements to arrangement and operation of house metering station are established by the Rules of accounting of gas during its transportation on gas distribution networks, delivery and consumption approved by the order of Ministry of Fuel and Energy of December 27, 2005 No. 618, and the Code of gas-distribution systems approved by the resolution of the National commission performing state regulation in spheres of power and utilities of September 30, 2015 No. 2494.
2. Action of procedure for the carrying out calculations provided by these Provisional regulations extends to all subjects (participants) of the natural gas market.
3. In these Provisional regulations terms are used in the value given in the Law of Ukraine "About the natural gas market".
4. The possibility of consolidation of consumers in single group for improvement of accounting of natural gas is determined by the scheme of gas supply.
The decision on need of consolidation of consumers in single group is made by the operator of gas-distribution system.
Initiate establishment of house metering station on the apartment house, group of apartment houses, customer group can as the owner (owners) of such house (such houses) (apartments), and the operator of gas-distribution system. Installation of house metering station is performed according to the Code of gas-distribution systems.
Installation of house metering station, including design costs, installation, is performed at the expense of means of the party which initiated establishment of such metering station.
The owner (owners) of the house (houses) (apartments), person responsible for operation of the house (houses) (further - the operational organization), the asset holder of the house (houses), etc. and the operator of gas-distribution system shall settle among themselves contractual relations on removal of indications of house metering station and the counters of gas established in the apartment (further - residential meters of gas) (in case of their availability), and also possibility of installation, storage and implementation of operation of house metering station. In case of not settlement of the specified questions of gas supply to such house, group of houses, customer group it can be stopped according to the legislation.
In case of disagreement of the owner of the apartment (house) to be calculated for the consumed gas according to indications of house metering station on the house (group of houses) he can establish the residential meter of gas (metering station) separately on the apartment (house) for own means.
5. Amounts of the house (houses) of the natural gas equipped with house metering station consumed by inhabitants are determined:
1) in houses where residential meters of gas are not established, - according to indications of house metering station with subsequent distribution of amounts of the consumed gas between consumers it is pro rata to the number of persons registered in the apartment or other isolated premises;
2) in houses where except house metering station residential meters of gas are partially established:
for the consumers having residential meters of gas - according to indications of such counters;
for the consumers who do not have residential meters of gas - according to indications of house metering station from which total indications of the residential meters of gas established at this customer group with subsequent distribution of such difference by the operator of gas-distribution system between consumers who have no residential meters of gas, in proportion to the number of persons registered in the apartment or other isolated premises are excluded.
In case of placement in the apartment house of objects of legal entities or physical persons entrepreneurs leave of gas for such consumers is performed only in case of establishment and acceptance in operation in accordance with the established procedure of metering station of natural gas, separate for them. Indications of such metering stations are excluded from indications of house metering station when scoping gas consumption for settlement period.
The number of people in the apartment, other isolated premises for carrying out calculation and distribution of the consumed amounts of gas is determined according to the number of registered persons. Information on change of their quantity moves residential customers to the operator of gas-distribution system to the 25th preceding settlement. Responsibility for timeliness and reliability of the provided information is born by the residential customer who gives it. In case of provision of such information with delay - it is considered in the next settlement period without recalculation of last periods.
In the absence of registered in the apartment, other isolated premises of persons and data on the official termination of gas supply on the apartment (house) accounting of the consumed gas it is performed at the rate on one person.
6. Removal and fixing of indications of house metering station on the house or group of houses and residential meters of gas (in case of their availability) are performed by representatives of operator of gas-distribution system and the operational organization monthly according to the contractual relations approved between the parties on removal of indications of house metering station and the residential meter of gas. In case of removal of indications can at desire be present representatives of the relevant state bodies, inhabitants of the house.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.