of December 27, 2018 No. 1175
Some questions of the Ministry of cases of veterans, temporarily occupied territories and internally displaced persons
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
2. Bring in the Regulations on the Ministry of social policy of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 17, 2015 No. 423 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2015, No. 51, Art. 1655; 2016, No. 65, Art. 2193; 2018, No. 30, the Art. 1063, No. 96, the Art. 3173), changes which are applied.
3. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its publication, except Item 2 of this resolution which becomes effective since July 1, 2019.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 27, 2018 No. 1175
1. The ministry of cases of veterans, temporarily occupied territories and internally displaced persons of Ukraine (Minveteranov) is the central executive body which activities go and coordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Minveteranov is principal organ in system of the central executive bodies which provides forming and realizes state policy in the field of social protection of veterans of war, of persons who have special merits before the Homeland, injured participants of Revolution of Advantage (further - veterans), members of families of veterans, persons on whom operation of the Law of Ukraine "On the status of veterans of war, guarantees of their social protection" (further - members of families of veterans), and concerning temporarily occupied territories in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions and temporarily occupied territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol expatiates (further - temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine).
2. Minveteranov in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine accepted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other acts of the legislation.
3. The main objectives Minveteranov are:
1) forming and realization of state policy in the field of:
social protection of veterans and members of their families, including ensuring psychological recovery, social and professional adaptation, employment, increase in competitiveness in the labor market, and also technical and other means of rehabilitation, sanatorium treatment, housing; provision of educational services, lifelong state grants, annual payment by May 5 of the one-time monetary assistance (except the organization of payment of such help); provision, deprivation of the status and certification to veterans;
preserving mental health of veterans and members of their families;
celebration of memory of veterans;
temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine and the population, on them living which ultimate goal is their integration into single constitutional space of Ukraine;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.