of December 27, 2018 No. 1175
Some questions of the Ministry of cases of veterans
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the Ministry of cases of veterans of Ukraine which are applied.
2. Bring in the Regulations on the Ministry of social policy of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 17, 2015 No. 423 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2015, No. 51, Art. 1655; 2016, No. 65, Art. 2193; 2018, No. 30, the Art. 1063, No. 96, the Art. 3173), changes which are applied.
3. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its publication, except Item 2 of this resolution which becomes effective since July 1, 2019.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 27, 2018 No. 1175
1. The ministry of cases of veterans of Ukraine (Minveteranov) is the central executive body which activities go and coordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Minveteranov is principal organ in system of the central executive bodies which provides forming and realizes state policy in the field of social protection of veterans of war, persons who have special merits before the Homeland, injured participants of Revolution of Advantage (further - veterans), members of families of such persons and members of families the died (died) veterans of war, members of families of the died (died) Defenders and Defenders of Ukraine" (further - members of families of veterans).
2. Minveteranov in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine accepted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other acts of the legislation.
3. The main objectives Minveteranov are:
1) forming and realization of state policy in the field of:
social protection of veterans and members of their families, including ensuring psychological recovery, social and professional adaptation, employment, increase in competitiveness in the labor market, and also sanatorium treatment, housing;
provisions of lifelong state grants, annual payment by May 5 of the one-time monetary assistance (except the organization of payment of such help);
provisions, deprivations of the status and certification to veterans and members of families of the died (died) veterans of war, members of families of the died (died) Defenders and Defenders of Ukraine";
celebrations of memory of veterans;
2) providing rights and freedoms of veterans and members of their families;
3) ensuring forming and maintaining the Unified state register of veterans of war;
4) ensuring development of sport of veterans of war.
4. Minveteranov it agrees to the tasks assigned to him:
1) generalizes practice of application of the legislation on the questions which are within its competence develops offers concerning enhancement of legal acts, acts of the President of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and in accordance with the established procedure submits them for consideration of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
2) develops drafts of the laws and other regulatory legal acts on the questions which are within its competence;
2-1) performs preparation and representation to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of the offers on application, cancellation and modification of special economic and other rationing measures (sanctions) submitted by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine for consideration of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine according to the Law of Ukraine "About sanctions" and participates in forming, realization and monitoring of efficiency of the state sanctions policy on issues, being within its competence;
3) approves drafts of the laws, other drafts of acts of the legislation which arrive on approval from other ministries and the central executive bodies, prepares within the powers provided by the law, the conclusions and offers to drafts of the laws, other acts of the legislation which move to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, and drafts of the laws submitted for consideration of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine by other persons of law of the legislative initiative, regulatory legal acts of the Verkhovna Rada of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea;
Prepares 4) within the powers provided by the law, notes and offers to the laws adopted by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine which arrived for the signature to the President of Ukraine;
Provides 5) within the powers provided by the law, methodological support during development, monitoring and efficiency evaluation of implementation of documents of strategic planning (programs of social and economic development, target programs, etc.) of the local state administrations, local government bodies for the questions which are within the competence Minveteranov;
6) is performed as the state customer by the common directorship and control of development of the state target programs and accomplishment of the actions and tasks determined in them;
7) participates in carrying out the analysis of drafts of the state target programs for the purpose of determination of their influence on providing the rights and freedoms of veterans and members of their families;
8) participates in preparation of the generalized conclusion about results of accomplishment of the state target programs regarding evaluating effects of their accomplishment on providing the rights and freedoms of veterans and members of their families;
to preserving mental health of veterans and members of their families;
realization of the right of veterans and members of their families to receipt of medical care;
professional orientation of veterans and members of their families;
together with MON and local government bodies to obtaining by veterans and members of their families of preschool, complete general secondary education, professional (professional) education, professional prehigher and higher education;
to promoting and ensuring forming of positive image of the veteran;
to implementation of measures for release of prisoners of war and hostages, search of missing persons in connection with wars and the local conflicts, fulfillment of duties of military service, takes part in the solution of questions of social and professional adaptation of the former prisoners of war who returned home;
to involvement of veterans to national patriotically (including military patriotic) to education of children and youth;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.