of December 20, 2018 No. 361
About approval of the standard of the state service "Documents Acceptance on Preparation and Advanced Training of Specialists in the field of Tourist Activities"
According to the subitem 1) of article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2013 "About the state services" I ORDER:
2. To provide to committee of the industry of tourism of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within two working days after its enforcement placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within two working days after execution of the actions provided by this Item, submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of actions.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 20, 2018, No. 361
1. The state service "Documents Acceptance on Preparation and Advanced Training of Specialists in the field of Tourist Activities" (further - the state service).
2. The standard of the state service is developed by the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Ministry).
3. The state service appears the organizations which are performing activities for preparation, retraining and advanced training of personnel, having the corresponding licenses in the field of education (further - the service provider).
Reception of an application and issue of result of rendering the state service are performed by the service provider.
4. Terms of rendering the state service in case of the address to the service provider:
1) from the moment of filing of application the result of rendering the state service is issued to the service provider within 1 (one) day;
2) the most allowed time of expectation at the service provider - 20 (twenty) minutes;
3) the most allowed time of servicing at the service provider - 20 (twenty) minutes.
5. Form of rendering the state service: paper.
Form of provision of result of rendering the state service: paper.
7. The state service is rendered to free of charge legal entities performing tourist activities (further - uslugopoluchatel).
8. The working schedule of the service provider Monday through Friday, except for days off and holidays according to the Labor code according to the working schedule of the service provider.
1) the statement in form according to appendix to this Standard of the state service;
2) the copy of the license for tourist operator activities or the statement from the state electronic register of travel agents;
3) copies of education documents on disciplines of tourist profile;
4) copies of identity documents of the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) the list of employees of the legal entity, persons interested to have training and advanced training of specialists in the field of tourist activities.
In case of representation by uslugopoluchatel of incomplete document package, according to the list provided in Item 9 of this standard of the state service, the employee of the service provider refuses reception of an application and issues the receipt on refusal in any form.
10. In case of establishment of unauthenticity of the documents submitted by uslugopoluchatel for receipt of the state service, and (or) these (data) containing in them the service provider refuses rendering the state service.
11. Appeal of decisions, actions (bezdeystviye) of the service provider and (or) his officials concerning rendering the state services: the claim is submitted addressed to the head of the service provider to the addresses specified in Item 13 of this standard of the state service.
The claim is submitted in writing by mail or purposely to the service provider.
In the claim the surname, name, middle name (is entered in case of its availability) the head of uslugopoluchatel, the postal address of uslugopoluchatel.
The reference number and date of the claim is signed by uslugopoluchatel.
The claim of uslugopoluchatel which arrived to the service provider is subject to consideration within 5 (five) working days. The motivated answer about results of consideration of the claim goes to uslugopoluchatel by means of mail service or is issued purposely.
In case of disagreement with results of the rendered state service the uslugopoluchatel can address with the claim to authorized body by assessment and control of quality of rendering the state services.
The claim of uslugopoluchatel which arrived to authorized body by assessment and control of quality of rendering the state services is subject to consideration within 15 (fifteen) working days from the date of its registration.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.