of January 18, 2006 No. 54
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for forming and application of planned estimated prices on housing and communal services
The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of January 18, 2006 No. 54
1. This Provision establishes procedure for forming and application of planned estimated prices on the organizations performing operation of housing stock and (or) providing the housing and communal services, except for the organizations which are a part of the system Energy ministries rendered to the population (further if other is not determined, – the organizations of housing and communal services), services in maintenance, maintenance of the elevator, hot and cold water supply, water disposal (sewerage), heat supply, the address with solid municipal waste (further – planned estimated prices on housing and communal services), and also procedure for determination of the economy of means received by the organizations of housing and communal services when implementing financing on planned estimated prices and the directions of expenditure of these means.
2. Planned estimated prices on housing and communal services are applied when forming settlement indicators of the budget for the next financial year, planning of the current activities and development of housing and communal services, and planned costs per unit of service are applied also to calculation of planned national average costs per unit of service for the next financial year for the purpose of determination of maximum permissible rates for housing and communal services for the population for the specified regulation period, except for services of heat supply and hot water supply.
3. For the purposes of this provision the following terms and their determinations are applied:
overheads - the costs which did not be part of direct costs, and also the general production and general running costs determined according to regulatory legal acts;
planned estimated price - the money value of cost of unit of housing-and-municipal service providing compensation of planned costs per unit of service, tax and non-tax payments, stipulated by the legislation and the amounts of the means necessary for expanded reproduction of the organizations of housing and communal services;
the process chart on maintenance of engineering systems and structural elements of the apartment house - the textual and graphical record which determines engineering procedure of performance of works by maintenance of engineering systems and structural elements of the apartment house, including certain standard series.
4. The planned estimated price per unit of housing-and-municipal service includes:
planned costs per unit of service;
planned accumulatings per unit of service, necessary for forming of the amounts on financing of the capital investments in the property which is at the organizations on the right of economic maintaining, on acquisition and (or) creation of property, repayment of the credits of the banks and other costs necessary for expanded reproduction, and also the payments of social nature provided by the collective agreement, and determined based on the established regulations of planned accumulatings – for the organizations of housing and communal services, except for partnerships of owners and the organizations of builders.
5. Planned costs per unit of housing and communal services are created according to parts of the second or sixth of this Item and the legislation determining their structure are calculated on the regulations and standard rates approved in accordance with the established procedure according to the legislation taking into account need of control of growth of costs and task performance on their decrease, economy of fuel and energy and other resources within the forecast macroeconomic indicators of social and economic development of the Republic of Belarus for the medium term (three years) provided by the Ministry of Economics within forming of the forecast of social and economic development of the Republic of Belarus for the next financial year, the forecast of key parameters of economic development of the Republic of Belarus for the medium term.
Planned costs of the organizations of housing and communal services of system of the Ministry of Housing and Public Utilities for rendering housing and communal services are determined in the following procedure:
on the fuel and electrical energy used for the technological purposes when rendering housing and communal services – based on calculated average values of consumption rates of the fuel and energy resources determined by regional executive committees, the Minsk Gorispolkom proceeding from current, and in case of their absence – progressive consumption rates of the fuel and energy resources established according to the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 8, 2015 No. 239-Z "About energy saving";
on compensation of production workers – based on the number of staff within the standard rates recommended by the Ministry of Housing and Public Utilities;
on assignments on social needs – based on the sizes of the compulsory insurance premiums and fees on professional pension insurance paid according to the legislation to the budget of state non-budgetary fund of social protection of the population of the Republic of Belarus, insurance premiums for compulsory insurance from labor accidents and occupational diseases;
on fixed asset depreciation and intangible assets – according to the procedure, determined by the Ministry of Economics together with the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Architecture;
on the materials used for the technological purposes when rendering housing and communal services – based on the consumption rates of raw materials and materials approved in the organizations of housing and communal services in the limits recommended by the Ministry of Housing and Public Utilities;
on taxes, charges and other obligatory assignments – according to the legislation;
on overheads – based on the overhead rates determined by the Ministry of Housing and Public Utilities.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.