of January 2, 2019 No. 2
About approval of the Regulations on implementation of transactions with currency values
According to Articles 6, of 7, of 15, of 44, of 45, 56 Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", for the purpose of implementation of requirements of the Law of Ukraine "About currency and currency transactions" the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine DECIDES:
1. Approve Regulations on implementation of transactions with currency values which are applied.
2. To department of the public markets (Ponomarenko S. V.) after official publication to inform banks of Ukraine, and to banks - to data of clients information on adoption of this resolution.
3. The resolution becomes effective from the date of enforcement of the Law of Ukraine "About currency and currency transactions".
Approved by the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of January 2, 2019 No. 2
1. This Provision establishes:
1) procedure of transactions on purchase, sales, exchange of non-cash foreign currency / bank metals without physical delivery;
2) procedure for carrying out cross-border transfers out of limits of Ukraine and payment of cross-border transfers to receivers in Ukraine;
3) procedure and features of carrying out trade in currency values in cash form (transaction with bank metals with physical delivery and/or currency exchange transactions);
2. In this Provision terms are used in such values:
1) residents - physical persons - physical persons - citizens of Ukraine, foreign citizens, stateless persons, refugees, persons who need additional protection which take the permanent place of residence in the territory of Ukraine that is confirmed by the relevant document which according to the legislation of Ukraine includes information on the place of residence of person in the territory of Ukraine, including the passport / the passport document or the document replacing it the certificate on permanent residence, including those which temporarily are located abroad, the physical persons entrepreneurs registered according to the legislation of Ukraine;
2) the insignificant amount of currency transaction (further - the insignificant size) - the amount of currency transaction (in equivalent on the official rate of hryvnia to foreign currencies established by the National Bank of Ukraine for transaction date) which is smaller, than the size, the stipulated in Article 20 Laws of Ukraine "About prevention and counteraction of legalization (washing) of income gained in the criminal way, to financing of terrorism and financing of distribution of weapons of mass destruction" (further - the Law on POD/FT);
3) nonresidents - physical persons - physical persons (foreign citizens, citizens of Ukraine, stateless persons) which take the permanent place of residence outside Ukraine (registration), including those which temporarily are in the territory of Ukraine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.