of December 31, 2018 No. 1062
About approval of the Regulations on the Ugam-Chatkalsky state biospheric wildlife reserve
In pursuance of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 16, 2018 "About formation of the Ugam-Chatkalsky state biospheric wildlife reserve" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. 367:
Regulations on the Ugam-Chatkalsky state biospheric wildlife reserve according to appendix No. 1;
the description of borders of the Ugam-Chatkalsky state biospheric wildlife reserve and its buffer zone according to appendix No. 2.
2. Determine that:
the buffer zone of the biospheric wildlife reserve is located on all perimeter of the reserved site;
the earth of buffer zone, not entering the territory of the biospheric wildlife reserve, remain for the land owners and land users located in this zone;
in buffer zone the specific mode of protection is set.
3. To provide academies of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the state biospheric wildlife reserve acceptance of necessary measures on:
to implementation of scientific and methodical management and coordination of scientific research;
to carrying out the basic, applied and cross-disciplinary researches directed to rehabilitation of the ecosystems which underwent to degradation, preserving the soil and water, ensuring steady use of natural resources;
to accounting of objects of plant and animal life, meteorological and hydrological observations, data collection of ecological and social and economic nature, studying of impact of pollution on the environment;
to development and testing of methods and approaches in the field of assessment and monitoring of biodiversity.
4. To the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on land resources, geodesy, cartography and the state inventory together with JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari to bring cadastral documentation into accord with this resolution.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari A. Zh. Ramatov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 31, 2018 No. 1062
1. The Ugam-Chatkalsky state biospheric wildlife reserve (further - the biospheric wildlife reserve) is the protected natural territory including the land and water ecological systems intended for ensuring safety of biological diversity of the mountain and foothill territories of the Tashkent region for the purpose of steady environmental management and social and economic development, protection of cultural and natural values.
2. Official name of the biospheric wildlife reserve:
in state language - Ugam-Chotkol давлат the biosphere the wildlife reserve;
in Russian - the Ugam-Chatkalsky state biospheric wildlife reserve;
in English - Ugam-Shatkal State Biosphere Reserve.
3. The territory of the biospheric wildlife reserve is located on the parcels of land provided to the biospheric wildlife reserve in permanent use.
4. Reserved zone of the biospheric wildlife reserve is the site "Bashkyzylsay" having the status of the UNESCO Natural World Heritage Site and included in Worldwide network of biospheric wildlife reserves.
5. The territory of the biospheric wildlife reserve is considered in case of plan development and programs for construction of transport infrastructure, placement of residential and factory buildings and constructions, schemes of land management and the district layout, and also plans for protection and use of natural resources.
6. In the territory of the biospheric wildlife reserve the different mode of use and protection of natural objects and complexes according to zoning is set.
For the organization of water use of the land owners, land users and lessees, next to reserved zone, in accordance with the established procedure on the parcels of land of the biospheric wildlife reserve servitudes for ensuring functioning of irrigation canals are established.
7. The biospheric wildlife reserve performs the activities and interacts with other land users and lessees, the self-government institutions of citizens located in its territory according to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan regulating the relations of users of nature, land users, land owners and other regulatory legal acts, and also this Provision.
8. The biospheric wildlife reserve participates in global monitoring of the surrounding environment.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.