of July 13, 2000 No. 117
About approval of some regulatory legal acts connected with fauna in the Azerbaijan Republic
Based on the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About fauna" of August 30, 1999 the No. 186 Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Approve "Types of the objects of fauna referred to natural wealth of the state value, form and the list of documents on animal species which can be under the right of municipal or private property", "Rules of general and private use of fauna", "Instructions for use wild animals for product receipt of their life activity" "Rules of creation, enrichment, content, use, statement on the state accounting of zoological collections, trade by them and also their import to the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic, sending and export out of its limits" and "Standard rates of ecological safety and limits of acquisition of wild animals" (are attached).
Prime Minister of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of July 13, 2000 No. 117
1. This document is prepared based on the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About fauna" and the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About fauna" of August 30, 1999 No. 186 and determines types of the objects of fauna referred to natural wealth of the state value, form and the list of documents on animal species which can be under the right of municipal or private property.
2. The fauna objects which are in conditions of natural will in especially protected natural territories and objects of the Azerbaijan Republic in the sector of the Caspian Sea (lake) belonging to the Azerbaijan Republic, other water subjects, places of hunting and sites of forest fund, belong to natural wealth of the state value.
3. The fauna objects representing the special nature protection, scientific and esthetic value, and also the animal species brought in the Red List of the Azerbaijan Republic (except the animals who are grown up (received) in bondage, or according to the procedure, stipulated by the legislation, acquired beyond limits to the Azerbaijan Republic in municipal or private property) cannot belong to municipal or private property.
4. The right of municipal or private property to objects of fauna can be limited for benefit of protection of fauna according to the procedure, provided by legal acts.
5. The wild animals containing physical persons and legal entities in bondage or poluvolno on whose withdrawal from the environment and acquisition is not present in other way documents are considered as illegally acquired.
1. Animals treat the fauna objects referred to natural wealth of the state value:
a) brought in the Red List of the Azerbaijan Republic;
b) the wild types of fauna which are under the threat of disappearance;
c) local and relic;
d) used in medical industry;
e) having industrial value;
e) used against agricultural and forestry and landscape wreckers;
g) carried to hunting and fish objects;
i) other types which are not carried to hunting and fish objects;
й) paleontologic minerals of animals;
j) places of mass nesting, childbirth, spawning, molt, permanent and temporary collection of animals.
1. The wild animals or other objects of fauna which are grown up (received) in bondage or in semi-free conditions with department from natural and free conditions or the environment or acquired in other ways permitted by the legislation can be in municipal or private property.
In municipal or private property there can be following animal species, except for specified in Item 3 of the Section I of this document:
j) the elementary organisms.
2. Legality of finding of animal species in municipal or private property is drawn up by the certificate, issued by the State committee on ecology and control of environmental management of the Azerbaijan Republic within its powers and registered in the special book of the register (is applied).
3. For receipt of the certificate on animal species, acquired in municipal or private property, owners shall in 15-day time from the date of their acquisition file petition (letter) to local authorities of the State committee on ecology and control of environmental management of the Azerbaijan Republic.
Are specified in the statement:
a) animal type;
c) the content purpose under the property right;
d) availability of conditions for content;
e) for legal entities - the name of the legal entity, its form of business, legal address;
e) for physical persons - name, middle name, surname, the address.
The relevant document on legality of acquisition of type of animal shall be enclosed to the application.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.