of January 3, 2019 No. 212-VI ZRK
This Law governs the public relations and determines legal, economic and organizational basis of the sphere of cinematography.
For the purposes of this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) socially important movies - urgent movies, including the historical, directed to increase in patriotic, spiritual and moral, intellectual and cultural potential societies, education of younger generation;
2) the movie of coproduction - the movie which production is performed with participation of foreign physical and (or) legal entities and citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and (or) legal entities of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) debut cinema - the movies made by the beginning authors;
4) voice-over - type of transfer of the movie in case of which the translated speech is imposed on original soundtrack of the work;
5) cinematography - the culture industry combining creative, organizational and production, economic, scientific, educational the types of activity directed to production, use and storage of movies;
6) the cinema organization - the legal entity whose core activities are: production of the movie and (or) film chronicle, hire of the movie, display of the movie, recovery of the movie, maintenance of cinema hall, production of film materials, performance of works and rendering services in production of the movie, educational, scientific, research, publishing, advertizing and propaganda activities in the field of cinematography, storage of the movie;
7) the film project - set (packet) of documents and materials (the scenario, director's explication, the estimate on production of the movie, the calendar and production plan, the marketing plan, visual materials) based on which production and hire of the movie are performed;
8) the film chronicle - the documentary plots reflecting characteristics of time, the place, circumstances and expected in the long term production of the movie;
9) the movies made in the Republic of Kazakhstan - the movies made by citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and (or) legal entities of the Republic of Kazakhstan and which owners are also citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and (or) legal entities of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
10) the State fund of movies - the legal entity determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, performing storage of movies;
11) the State register of movies - the list of movies which hire and display are performed in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
12) movies events - movies to anniversary and to memorials, devoted to outstanding persons, socially significant and significant events;
13) subtitling - process of addition of text support of the movie in original language or the translated, duplicative and (or) supplementing dialogues and actions in scenes;
14) authorized body - the central executive body performing management and cross-industry coordination in the field of cinematography;
15) the certificate of the national movie - the document of the established sample certifying the right of physical person or legal entity to the measures of the state support provided by this Law;
16) the movie - the audiovisual work created on the basis of creative intention, consisting of the image and soundtrack fixed on the carrier and connected in thematic whole;
17) duplication of the movie (dubbing-in) - the creative and productive activity consisting in synchronous reconstruction of language part of sound number of the movie in other language by transfer which corresponds to syllabic articulation of characters;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.