of November 8, 2018 No. 219
About the General inspectorate of carabineers
The Parliament adopts this organic law.
(1) This law establishes the legal basis and the principles of activities, procedure for the organization and functioning, function and power, financing and material logistics of the General inspectorate of carabineers, and also the status of the carabineer.
(2) Provisions of this law are applied to carabineers - persons performing military service in the General inspectorate of carabineers.
(1) the General inspectorate of carabineers is specialized body of the state with the military status subordinated to the Ministry of Internal Affairs intended for protection of basic rights and human freedoms by means of accomplishment of functions on maintenance, providing and recovery of public order, on prevention and detection of offenses and offenses, to protection of especially important objects, prevention and fight against terrorism, providing the mode of emergency, obsidional or warlike situation.
(2) the General inspectorate of carabineers in peace time performs police functions, and during siege or war - specific functions of Armed forces according to this law and the existing regulations.
(3) the General inspectorate of carabineers is part of national system of public order and safety and national system of defense.
(4) the General inspectorate of carabineers has own symbolics approved in the procedure established by the law.
The general inspectorate of carabineers performs activities according to the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, this law and other existing regulations, and also international treaties which party is the Republic of Moldova.
The general inspectorate of carabineers performs the activities for the benefit of the person and society on the basis of the principles of legality, impartiality, professionalism, responsibility, nondiscrimination, observance of basic rights and human freedoms, the personal responsibility, professional integrity, transparency and cooperation.
(1) In accomplishment of the obligations assigned to it according to the law, the General inspectorate of carabineers cooperates with competent organizational structures of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, with structures of system of national defense and safety, and also with bodies of the central and local public authority, other legal entities of the public law and legal entities of private law.
(2) the General inspectorate of carabineers cooperates in specific spheres of activity with similar organizations of other states and the international organizations according to international treaties which party is the Republic of Moldova.
The Minister of Internal Affairs performs the following functions in sphere of activity of the General inspectorate of carabineers:
a) exercises control and coordination of activities of the General inspectorate of carabineers;
b) provides implementation of international treaties which party is the Republic of Moldova, in activities of divisions of the General inspectorate of carabineers;
c) represents to the Government of the offer concerning position assignment and the termination of the office relations of the Commander of the General inspectorate of carabineers;
d) according to the proposal of the Commander of the General inspectorate of carabineers appoints to position and dismisses his deputies;
e) applies personnel procedures to staff of the General inspectorate of carabineers according to the powers established by the Government;
f) performs other functions according to the current legislation.
Control of activities of the General inspectorate of carabineers is exercised by Parliament, the President of the Republic of Moldova, the Government, the Ministry of Internal Affairs and other bodies of the public power within powers which they are allocated under the law.
The general inspectorate of carabineers performs the functions in all territory of the Republic of Moldova.
(1) the General inspectorate of carabineers has the following structure:
a) Main command;
b) regional governments;
c) military units;
d) divisions of special purpose;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.