Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On April 22, 2004 No. 1341
of March 12, 2004 No. 107, No. 29/9-120
About approval of Fire safety regulations for the energy companies
According to Regulations on the State inspectorate for supervision in power industry and Head department of fire safety of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan we decide (Uzgosenergonadzor):
1. Approve the enclosed "Fire safety regulations for the energy companies".
2. This resolution becomes effective after ten days from the moment of its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Chief of inspection
Teshabayev B. M.
Chief of GUPB Ministry of Internal Affairs
Republic of Uzbekistan
Kuldashev A. H.
Approved by the resolution of the State inspectorate for supervision in power industry Uzgosenergonadzor and Head department of fire safety of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 12, 2004 No. 107, No. 29/9-120
These rules according to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About labor protection" (Sheets of the Supreme Council of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 1993, No. 5, of the Art. 223) and the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 28, 2013 No. 89 "About measures for implementation of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About fire safety" establish requirements to fire safety at the energy companies (Collection of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2013, No. 14, of the Art. 178).
In Rules the main requirements for fire safety in case of operation of processing equipment of power plants and substations constituted taking into account requirements of KMK, fire safety in case of operation of processing equipment, buildings and constructions of the energy companies which are obligatory for all engineering employees (further - ITR), workers and employees of power plants, power and thermal networks, and also repair, adjustment, construction, mounting and other organizations irrespective of their patterns of ownership and departmental accessory carrying-out operation, repair (reconstruction), adjustment and testing of processing equipment of the producing and non-productive departments and constructions of these energy companies are stated.
1. These rules establish the main requirements of fire safety at the operating energy companies and ITR, workers and employees of power plants, power and thermal networks, and also the repair, adjustment, construction, mounting and other organizations which are carrying out operation, repair (reconstruction), adjustment and testing of processing equipment of the producing and non-productive departments and constructions of these energy companies are obligatory for all.
2. According to the current legislation responsibility for fire-proof condition of the energy companies is conferred on heads of these companies and organizations.
3. Heads of the energy companies and organizations:
will organize studying and accomplishment of these rules all ITR, workers and employees:
create the fire and technical commission and voluntary fire teams (further - DPD) according to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 28, 2013 N 89 "About measures for implementation of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About fire safety";
provide development, and also accomplishment of the annual and perspective programs directed to increase in fire safety with allocation of necessary assignments for the approved actions;
set high fire prevention regime in the territory, in production rooms (workshops, laboratories, workshops, warehouses, etc.), and also in administration and auxiliary rooms according to the appendix N1 to these rules;
determine specific procedure for the organization and carrying out welding and other flammable works in case of repair of the equipment, reconstruction and installation and construction works by personnel of the company and contract organizations;
appoint responsible persons for fire safety on each production site and the room, differentiate servicing zones between workshops for constant surveillance by employees of the company over technical condition, repair and normal operation of the equipment of fire water supply, installations of detection and fire extinguishing, and also other fire extinguishing means and the fire fighting equipment. Plates with indication of surname, positions of person and its phone responsible for fire safety shall be hung out in a visible place;
establish procedure for regular check of condition of fire safety of the company, operability of technical means of detection, the alarm system and fire extinguishing, water supply systems, notifications, communication and other fire protection systems. Take necessary measures to elimination of the found shortcomings which can lead to the fire;
periodically check fighting capacity of object service of fire safety and to accomplishment of contractual commitments by it, and also fighting capacity of voluntary fire teams of object and take necessary measures to improvement of their work;
determine inspection routine of fire-proof condition of auxiliary rooms at the end of the working day (before their closing) responsible persons from among ITR and entry of results of survey in the special magazine of the relevant structural division:
provide accomplishment of the fire-proof actions stated in Rules of power, in administrative documents of the relevant higher bodies of management of electrical power economy of industry, in instructions of the Uzgosenergonadzor and bodies of service of fire safety concerning fire safety:
carry out fire-proof promotion (public surveys of fire-proof condition, competition of members of DPD, tenders);
on subordinated objects report about each fire and ignition in superior organization and according to "The instruction for investigation and accounting of the fires which happened on power objects" appoint the commission for establishment of causes of the fire and development of fire-proof actions.
4. Responsibility for fire safety of certain workshops, laboratories, workshops, warehouses and other factory and auxiliary buildings of the companies is assigned to heads of these structural divisions or officials fulfilling their duties.
5. Heads of structural divisions of the companies, chiefs of workshops, substations, laboratories, workshops, warehouses, etc., and also other officials responsible for fire safety shall:
provide observance of the established fire prevention regime and the main requirements of fire safety for content on the sites entrusted to them: the territories, buildings, constructions, laboratories and rooms, motor transportation garages, constructions for storage and transportation of fuel, the pyleprigotovitelny, thermal, power station, distributing devices and storage facilities, according to the appendix N1 to these rules, and also accomplishment at the scheduled time of the actions increasing fire safety:
provide operability and normal operation of processing equipment according to technical requirements and project decisions. To immediately take measures to elimination of the found defects which can lead to the fire or fire:
organize fire technical training of subordinate personnel and demand from it observance of fire prevention regime and accomplishment of the established requirements of fire safety, especially according to the production technology;
provide control over the implementation of requirements of fire safety when carrying out repair work by personnel of the workshop and contract organizations. Set the mode of cleaning of workplaces and rooms, and also procedure for shutdown of the power supply network after completion of work, emergency lighting, detection systems and suppression of the fires in rooms and on the equipment with continuous engineering procedure;
establish procedure and maintenance responsibility in good repair and permanent readiness for operation of the sensors which are available on the site and fire extinguishing.
6. Control of condition of workshops, substations, laboratories, workshops and warehouses is imputed obligations of operation personnel. The operation personnel shall:
provide control over the implementation of requirements of fire safety when carrying out repair work and after completion of works by personnel of the workshop and contract organizations. Control purity, shutdown of the power supply network after completion of work, work of emergency, emergency lighting, detection systems and suppression of the fires in rooms and on the equipment with continuous engineering procedure;
in case of the emergence of the fire, accident or other dangerous factors menacing to personnel and breaking operating mode of the equipment to take measures to immediate challenge of fire divisions, to inform management of the company, to cut off power electric equipment which is in fire zone, to organize its suppression and evacuation of personnel (if necessary), and also recovery of normal operating mode of the equipment.
7. Based on these rules the specific instruction about measures of fire safety which is hung out in a visible place shall be developed for each workshop, laboratory, workshop, warehouse, administration rooms and other constructions.
8. Instructions shall be reviewed periodically at least once in 3 years based on the analysis of fire-proof condition of object, the corresponding orders of higher bodies of management of electrical power economy of industry, and also when changing the first head.
9. At the energy companies the safety signs provided by state standard shall be applied, be hung out posters and separate requirements of fire prevention regime.
10. Each worker at the energy company shall know and follow accurately statutory rules, instructions and requirements of fire safety, to carry out all fire-proof actions on the workplace, in other rooms and in the territory of the company, and in case of the fire immediately to report to the higher head or operation personnel about the place of the fire and to start its liquidation by the available fire extinguishing means with observance of security measures.
11. In case of violations of fire safety on the site of work, in other places of the workshop or the company, use not for the intended purpose of the fire equipment each employee of the company shall specify immediately about it to the violator and report person responsible for fire safety or the director.
12. Persons guilty of violation of these rules, depending on nature of action or failure to act and their effects, bear disciplinary, administrative or criminal responsibility according to the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
13. When leasing administration or production rooms, responsibility for observance of regulations and fire safety regulations is assigned to lessees of these rooms and heads of the energy companies. Differentiation of spheres of responsibility shall be reflected in the lease agreement.
14. All ITR, workers and the serving power companies (thermal power plant, hydroelectric power station and power networks) shall have training on fire safety for the purpose of acquisition and deepening of fire and technical knowledge of danger of engineering procedure, skills in use of the available means of fire protection, abilities it is safe and correct to be effective in case of the fire and to give first aid by the victim.
15. Preparation of ITR, workers and employees on fire safety consists of the following basic provisions (developed by each company in compliance of the specification):
induction on fire safety;
primary, periodic instructing which are carried out in structural divisions on workplace, unplanned and target which subject surely joins questions of fire safety;
special training of personnel;
classes in fire technically minimum for occupied at works with the raised fire risk (black oil economy further - MZH, gas, coal and cable farms, power networks) personnel of power supply system;
holding fire-proof trainings;
increases in knowledge (qualification) in training centers, and also when carrying out technical study, seminars and target meetings (conferences) on fire protection;
studying and examinations of fire safety regulations.
16. At each energy company are established by the order of the first head:
the ITR list, workers and the serving relevant structural divisions which employees shall be trained according to the program of fire and technical minimum;
procedure and review frequency of knowledge of ITR, workers and employees by fire safety regulations with record in personal certificates on examination and the relevant magazines.
17. All ITR, the workers and employees arriving to work for the energy companies, and also the faces accepted on temporary work, the pupils and students undergoing inservice training (practice) shall pass induction on fire safety. As a rule, the induction for all again going to work, is held in the special room equipped with visual aids (posters, schemes, prototypes, etc.) on the organization of fire prevention regime in the territory in workshops and on workplaces of the power company, and also samples of all types of the emergency firefighting equipment, fire stock and means of fire communication and the alarm system which are available at the power company.
18. The induction is held by the specialist - the inspection engineer on fire safety, and in case of absence - the specialist appointed by the order on the company or the chief of structural division accepting the new worker. The induction on fire safety is allowed to be held along with the induction on labor protection.
About holding induction entry in the special magazine (the appendix N2 to these rules) is made.
19. The induction on fire safety is held in the room which is specially equipped for this purpose and sets as the purpose to acquaint again arrived worker:
with general fire safety regulations which should be carried out in the territory, in workshops and on other objects of the energy company or substation;
with features of fire safety on production site or in service where it goes for work;
with the basic rules of application of emergency firefighting equipment and security measures when using them;
with the available means and systems of the notification on the fire and procedure for challenge of the fire help;
with features of fire extinguishing on electroinstallations.
20. Persons which did not pass induction on fire safety are not allowed to work.
21. When carrying out primary, repeated (periodic) and unplanned instructing by the responsible official (production site, workshop, laboratory, warehouse) their subject surely joins questions on fire safety.
The specified instructing shall be carried out in case of transfer of workers and employees from one workshop to another. Upon termination of instructing the examination and skills is carried out, in case of insufficient digestion of material repeated instructing with obligatory examination is carried out. About carrying out the specified instructing the log entry (the appendix N3 to these rules) is made.
22. With the personnel occupied at works with the raised fire risk classes are given in fire technically minimum according to specially developed program in which it is necessary to consider specifics of fire safety of production, characteristics of the available fire extinguishing means and the having cases of the fires and fire. The fire and technical minimum pursues the aim to comprehensively prepare personnel for works in case of the increased risk of fire and availability of conditions of its further development.
23. The purpose of creation of the fire and technical commissions is attraction of managerial personnel and ITR of the power companies to active participation in work on the prevention of the fires and fire protection.
24. The fire and technical commissions are created by the order of the head of the energy company in structure: the chief engineer (chairman), the fire chief, the head of DPD, the power engineering specialist, the technologist, the mechanic, the safety engineer, ITR, and also other persons at the discretion of the director (as a rule, chiefs of the producing manufacture workshops, specialists in water supply and automatic installations of fire extinguishing and other persons).
The fire and technical commissions shall carry out the work according to the Regulations on procedure for creation and activities pozharno the technical commissions approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of March 28, 2013 N 89.
The fire and technical commissions shall carry out the work according to the "Regulations on the fire and technical commissions on industrial enterprises and other objects" approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan N243 of June 29, 1995.
25. For holding actions for improvement of fire prevention regime, to control of condition of emergency firefighting equipment and enhancement of the organization of suppression of the arisen fire and the fires at the energy companies DPD are created. The organization and determination of numerical structure of DPD, and also insurance of his members are assigned to the director.
26. DPD the order on the energy company are included ITR, workers and employees on a voluntary basis according to their written application.
27. Completing of DPD shall be made so that in each workshop and change there were members of team.
28. The chief of DPD and its deputy are appointed from specialists or shop administration. The chief of DPD plans study, holding trainings and doctrines, and also work on control of fire extinguishing means.
29. Members of DPD shall know and follow accurately on objects fire safety regulations, and also demand it from others, watch readiness for actions of stationary installations and emergency firefighting equipment, and in case of the fire immediately to start its suppression.
30. At least once in 6 months the director hears recommendations of the chief or the deputy of DPD, and also the fire and technical commission and takes adequate measures on improvement of fire prevention regime on object (in the workshop).
31. For personnel training of the companies to bystry and correct actions in case of fire liquidation, including together with fire divisions, fire-proof trainings according to requirements "Instructions on the organization of fire-proof trainings at the companies and in the organizations of power industry" shall be held. Fire-proof trainings are allowed to be combined with antiemergency trainings.
32. Holding fire-proof trainings is one of the main forms of education of personnel. For acquisition of practical skills of suppression of the real centers of burning by emergency firefighting equipment and by means of the portable equipment (fire cars, motor-pumps, etc.) it is necessary to use fire exercise machines in the territory of the companies or polygons of power supply systems. It is necessary to alternate fire-proof trainings on object and polygon.
33. At each energy company the following documentation on fire safety shall be developed:
the operating plan of fire extinguishing for all thermal and hydraulic power plants, irrespective of capacity, and substations of 500 kV;
operational cards of fire extinguishing;
the general instruction about measures of fire safety at the company;
instructions on fire safety in workshops, cable farms, laboratories, workshops, warehouses, etc.;
instruction for servicing of installations of fire extinguishing;
instruction for servicing of installations of the fire alarm;
plans and schedules of holding fire-proof trainings, training and examination of personnel, technical supervision of systems of fire protection.
34. The instructions on fire safety and other documents developed at the energy companies shall be based on the existing fire safety regulations (further - PPB), safe engineering (further - PTB), technical operation (further - PTE) and instructions and to be in the relevant structural divisions. One copy of the general instruction about measures of fire safety, the operating plan of fire extinguishing and card of fire extinguishing shall be on the main (central) control panel of the company.
35. According to requirements of PTE for each division (workshop) and production service the chief engineer of the company the list of necessary instructions and technology schemes of fire extinguishing shall affirm.
36. The general instruction affirms the director in coordination with object fire protection (in case of its availability at this company). The instruction shall determine:
requirements to content of the territory, including roads, water sources, entrances to buildings and constructions;
requirements to content of buildings, rooms, constructions and safety of people in case of the fire;
fire prevention regime and obligation all working at the company for its accomplishment;
the organization and the admission to accomplishment of one-time and temporary works by contract and third parties at the company;
requirements to content of water sources, fire extinguishing means, fire alarm and communication, and also procedure for challenge of service of fire safety and other organizational matters;
responsibility for condition of fire safety.
37. Instructions about measures of fire safety in workshops, cable farms, laboratories, workshops, warehouses and other rooms and constructions are developed by management of these divisions together with the inspection engineer on fire safety, approved with fire protection (in case of its availability at the company) and affirm the chief engineer.
The specified instructions shall contain specific requirements of fire safety, namely:
fire prevention regime;
special fire-proof events for engineering procedures of production which non-compliance can cause fire or the fire;
measures of fire safety on technology installations, devices and aggregates by preparation for their start-up in operation and after repair;
procedure and regulations of storage of flammable substances and materials in the workshop, laboratory, workshop, warehouse, etc.;
the mode of use of devices with naked flame and the organization of specially equipped sites for carrying out permanent flammable jobs (electric welding, gas cutting, etc.);
procedure for collection, storage and removal from the room of combustible materials, contents of household heating appliances, storages of overalls, etc.;
procedure for content of the available fire extinguishing means and distribution of obligations on technical supervision of them;
actions of personnel in case of the fire, method of challenge of service of fire safety and members of DPD, and also other actions;
procedure for stop of processing equipment, ventilation shutdown, the main instructions for use of fire extinguishing means, procedure for evacuation of personnel and material values, and also the combustible materials able to cause explosion or distribution of the fire, inspection routine of rooms before their closing.
38. Maintenance instructions of water supply systems, installations of detection and fire extinguishing shall be developed based on standard departmental instructions, and also the project documentation and passport data on equipment in place. Instructions shall regulate:
differentiation of zones of responsibility on maintenance of installations of fire protection and water supply between the relevant divisions of the company;
procedure for technical supervision of processing equipment and its repair, systems of automatic equipment and management taking into account safety requirements of work;
requirements for maintaining technical documentation;
requirements for training of personnel, and also responsibility for servicing of installations of fire protection and water supply.
Other requirements, proceeding from local service conditions can be introduced in these instructions. Instructions affirm the chief engineer of the company and are reviewed in the terms established by PTE.
39. In maintenance instructions of the equipment, buildings and constructions, management systems, protection, telemechanics, communication and complex of the ACS technical means shall join the separate Section specific requirements for fire safety and obligation of personnel in case of the fire.
40. The operating plan of fire extinguishing is developed by employees of Head department of fire safety (further - GUPB) the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with administration of energy object according to methodical instructions for creation of operating plans and cards of suppression of the fires at the energy companies and affirms the chief on object fire protection (in the presence at the company) or the chief of department of district fire protection and the first head of the energy company.
On black oil economy and other types of warehouses of liquid fuel the plan of fire extinguishing is constituted separately.
41. The operating plan of fire extinguishing shall consist of text and graphical parts.
The operating plan of fire extinguishing is the main document which determines: actions of personnel of the company in case of the fire, procedure for de-energization of the electroinstallations which are in zone of the fire, issue of the written admission for fire extinguishing, order of interaction with the arriving fire divisions; conditions of introduction of forces and funds for fire extinguishing taking into account safety requirements of work; rational installation of the fire fighting equipment, etc.
42. The operating plan of fire extinguishing shall be reviewed or adjusted in case:
expansions or reconstruction of energy object;
the revealed shortcomings of actions of personnel and fire divisions in case of fire extinguishing or fire-proof trainings (doctrines);
introductions of new regulating documents on fire safety.
43. Reapproval of the operating plan of fire extinguishing shall be made when changing the head of energy object or the chief on object fire protection (in the presence at the company).
44. Basic provisions of the operating plan of fire extinguishing shall be led up to employees of the company during the classes in fire technically minimum and in case of periodic instructing.
45. For the purpose of reducing time and ensuring rational actions of personnel of the company in case of the fire for each compartment (room) of cable constructions, the generator, the transformer (block, communications, own needs) operational cards of the main actions of personnel on duty are developed.
46. Operational cards affirm the chief engineer and are stored at the shift supervisor of power plant (the shift supervisor of the workshop, the block), the duty dispatcher of substation, the company of power supply networks. If necessary operational cards are approved with the corresponding territorial dispatching administration.
47. Operational cards shall be specified in case:
changes of schematic diagrams of production, in case of repairs, expansion or reconstruction of the company;
results of actions of personnel in case of fire extinguishing or after holding fire-proof trainings.
48. Operational cards of actions of personnel shall pereutverzhdatsya when changing the chief engineer or head of the respective workshop.
49. By transfer of repair, mounting and other organization on repair, reconstruction or installation of processing equipment the shared responsibility from management of the company (workshop) and operation personnel for fire-proof condition of sites where these works are carried out, is not removed, except for case when the building is completely transferred to contract organization for reconstruction.
50. The set fire prevention regime at the energy company is obligatory for personnel of the contract, repair, construction and adjustment organizations and shall be carried out strictly what officials of these organizations bear the personal responsibility for.
51. Measures and control of fire safety on repair and building sites, and also in case of installation and adjustment works are determined by management of the energy company (workshop) together with the organization which is carrying out these works. Platforms shall be screened and on them necessary signs of safety according to the existing standard are established.
52. In case of repair work fireproof detergents shall be applied to obmyvka and degreasing of details of processing equipment, windings of generators and electric motors.
In exceptional cases in case of impossibility for technical reasons to use fireproof detergents, use of combustible liquids (solvents, gasoline, etc.) in the quantities required for one-time use, but no more than 1 l is allowed. At the same time it is necessary to apply only the closed container from unbreakable material.
53. During repair work the following events shall be carried out:
easy accesses and drives, ways of evacuation, and also approaches to fire extinguishing means are provided;
welding and other flammable works are carried out only on that equipment which cannot be taken out on permanent welding post;
the spilled oil and other liquids should be removed immediately;
the oiled cleaning cloths should be put in the closed iron boxes which after completion of work should be taken out (to export) from the room for utilization.
54. On paths of fuel feeding (drive and tension stations galleries of conveyors, nodes of peresypka of fuel, crushers, bunker galleries, bunkers of crude coal, etc.) prior to repair work pro-rashes of coal and coal dust shall clean up.
55. Vulkanizatsionny works on conveyer belts shall be carried out on the allocated sites at least 10 m long along conveyors with installation on these sites of figurative fireproof boards for protection of the nearby equipment. Prior to works building constructions and the equipment shall be cleared of pro-rashes of fuel and dust.
56. Solvents and glue shall be applied to pasting of conveyer belts in such quantity which is necessary for carrying out one-time works.
Use of glass container for storage of solvents is forbidden.
57. Prior to repair work on mills, mill and dutyevy fans and their electric motors it is necessary to remove the spilled oil and fuel dust on floor and the equipment.
58. In case of repair of the equipment of detail and materials shall be placed on repair platforms not to encumber the main passes and drives of transport in buildings and entrances to them.
59. On coppers the inventory woods shall be arranged, and the wooden flooring shall be processed by fireproof structure. Prior to the beginning of kindling of coppers all woods shall be sorted and removed.
60. In case of regeneration of oil on stationary established or portable centrifuges permanent observation of personnel (person on duty) of their work and temperature of oil which shall be supported in limits, specified shall be organized. The oil spilled in the course of cleaning should be removed immediately.
Installation shall be turned off immediately in case of the emergence of leaks of oil or other defects menacing with emergence of the fire or its destruction. During the works on the portable centrifuge the additional post of emergency firefighting equipment shall be equipped if there is no permanent post in radius of 20 m.
61. The discharge of oil from transformers and reactors (or their filling) on the repair platform, in transformer workshop, on the special or assembly site in the main body of power plants shall be performed by connection of figurative hoses to centralized distributing of oil pipelines of oil facilities and with use of special tanks for these purposes.
62. When drying the transformer (reactor) by method of induction heating with additional heating of bottom of tank it is necessary:
to apply only asbestos cloth or other nonflammable material to winterization of tank;
under tank of the transformer (reactor) to use heating furnaces to installation only the closed type and to establish on the fireproof basis;
hoses for circulation of oil to use only oil resisting;
provide strong connection of circulating hoses for prevention of leakages of oil;
equip work location with additional post of emergency firefighting equipment and check their operability if in radius of 20 m there is no permanent post;
for the entire period of works to establish watch of personnel which shall be well instructed about the measures taken in case of the fire.
63. In case of accomplishment of painting repair work the following requirements shall be fulfilled:
installations and devices for coloring shall be operational and provide required hermeticity of the equipment with normal pressure and operating mode;
filling varnishes and paints shall be made by small-scale mechanization. The spilled painting materials need to be removed immediately;
reservoirs with paints and varnishes shall be the capacity providing replaceable requirement. The empty container from under paints and varnishes shall be removed in process of its release and after the end of change;
painting works which are provided to be carried out in all amount of the room shall begin with the site, the most remote from the main emergency exit;
it is forbidden to begin painting works if in zone closer 20 m go repair work using naked flame (sparking). In need of carrying out coloring it is necessary to require the termination of flammable works;
ventilation of zone of coloring shall be provided or the amount of one-time painting works in change for respect for sanitary standards of the air circle is limited.
64. It is forbidden to carry out painting works in the absence of fire extinguishing means or their defect.
Coloring of processing equipment is forbidden during its hydraulic and pneumatic testing, including in zone of testing of pipelines of this equipment.
65. The list of buildings, rooms and constructions of the energy companies which are subject to the equipment installations of the automatic fire alarm:
electrorepair shops for rewind of electric motors of 100 sq.m and more;
rooms of electrorepair shops: insulating and impregnating, fillings by oil and testing of the equipment of high voltage and transformers from 100 to 500 sq.m.
66. All personnel shall control strictly process and carry out organizational and technical actions in case of gas-welding, electrowelding, plumbing, and also warming up of bitumen and pitches, carrying out the vulkanizatsionny and other flammable works relating to the most fire-dangerous engineering procedures. The welding and other flammable works which are carried out at the energy companies of industry shall be carried out according to "The instruction about measures of fire safety when carrying out hot work on energy objects".
67. All places for carrying out the welding and other flammable works connected using naked flame and heating of details to temperature of ignition of materials and designs are subdivided:
on permanent places of flammable works which will be organized in the sites of workshops allocated for these purposes, workshops, on the open areas, etc.;
to temporary places of flammable works which will be organized directly in rooms and on the equipment if there is no opportunity to take out details on permanent places of flammable works.
68. Permanent production sites of welding and other flammable works shall conform completely to requirements "Instructions about measures of fire safety when carrying out hot work on energy objects".
Flammable works on permanent places can be carried out without execution of the special permitting documents.
69. All flammable works out of "permanent places" (items 68), including close and on the equipment installed in workshops, cable rooms and constructions, etc. shall be carried out according to the job specification. The job specification shall be approved with fire object protection and workshops whose equipment is nearby or under the venue of hot work.
70. The personnel which underwent in accordance with the established procedure training and examination of departmental instructions on fire safety when carrying out flammable works, and also the existing rules and other regulating documents of industry according to requirements to professional training of the personnel performing these works are allowed to welding and other flammable works.
71. During execution of welding and other flammable works the personnel shall have in case of itself the job specification, the certificate of the welder, and also the job specification on the right of carrying out flammable works in specific mesteognevo permission.
72. In case of accomplishment of welding and other flammable works at height (from the woods, scaffolding, cradles) measures for restriction of scattering and fall of particles of the melted metal for combustible designs, the equipment and materials shall be taken.
In necessary cases, especially in places of availability of combustible materials and pass of people, the lower marks shall be screened and are delivered observing, and also the prohibiting and index signs are hung out.
73. In case of production of temporary flammable works in buildings, constructions and on the equipment workplaces shall be provided with emergency firefighting equipment. If in close proximity there is fireplug, then the fire hose with trunk to the place of flammable works shall be attached to it.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.