of November 27, 2018 No. 130
About approval of Rules of application of the list of the documents which are formed in activities of the National Bank of Ukraine and banks of Ukraine
According to Articles 7, of 15, 56 Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", to the Laws of Ukraine "About National Archive Fund and archival organizations", "About system of guaranteeing household deposits", and also for the purpose of systematization and document storage, the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine DECIDES: the organizations of archiving and work with documents in bank system
2. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the vice-chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine Borisenko R. N.
Ya. V. Smoly
It is approved:
Chairman of the National commission on securities and stock market
T. I. Hromayev
Approved by the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of November 27, 2018 No. 130
1. These Rules are developed according to the Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", "About National Archive Fund and archival organizations", "About system of guaranteeing household deposits", "About payment services", to the Procedure for education and activities of the commissions on the conducting examination of value of documents approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 8, 2007 No. 1004 (with changes), to the List of the standard documents created during activities of state bodies and local government bodies, other organizations, companies and organizations, with indication of storage durations of documents, to No. 578/5, approved by the order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of April 12, 2012 registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on April 17, 2012 for No. 571/20884 (with changes) (further - the List of standard documents), and to Rules of the organization of clerical work and archival document storage in state bodies, local government bodies, at the companies, in organizations and the organizations, the approved order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of June 18, 2015 No. 1000/5, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on June 22, 2015 for No. 736/27181.
2. These Rules determine:
1) the organization of high-quality replenishment of National Archive Fund (further - NAF) are also used during forming of cases, preparation of the nomenclature of cases, development of schemes of systematization of documents, and also work of the commissions of the National Bank of Ukraine and banks of Ukraine on conducting examination of value of documents (further - commissions of experts);
2) document types, created during activities of the National Bank of Ukraine (further - National Bank) and banks (further - banks);
3) storage durations of documents, irrespective of type of the carrier on which they are constituted (paper, electronic).
3. Document types, sequence number of line, sequence number of Article, terms of archival document storage, explanation by storage durations of documents are specified in the List of the documents which are formed in activities of National Bank and banks with indication of storage durations (further - the List), being appendix to these rules.
The list does not contain specific headings of documents, and only determines their types. The list is used by National Bank and banks in case of determination of storage durations of documents, their selection on temporary (up to 10 years inclusive), long (more than 10 years) and permanent storage or for destruction.
Also separate types of standard documents determined by the List of standard documents are included in the List.
In the List of line have end-to-end serial numbering (the column 1), is appropriated to Articles single end-to-end numbering (column 2) and the generalized names of document types (column 3) are provided. In case of consolidation in one Article of the different documents on one question having identical storage duration the term "documents" is used, and in brackets names of the main documents included in Article reveal.
4. The list is constructed on functional industry sign taking into account the process approach, it includes 50 Chapters and the XIII Sections.
5. Storage durations of documents in the List are differentiated on three groups:
1) in National Bank (column 4);
2) in banks in which activities documents NAF (column 5) are created;
3) in banks and their separate divisions (branches, departments, representations) in which activities documents NAF (column 6) are not created.
The National Bank and banks in case of determination of storage durations of documents shall consider all explanations to Articles of the List (column 7).
6. The storage durations of documents determined in the List are minimum and are not subject to reducing. Terms of temporary storage of separate document types can be in case of need prolonged according to the solution of commissions of experts or expert survey boards of archival organizations (further - EPK).
The mark "EPK" near storage duration of documents which is established in the List for some document types means that the solution on entering into NAF or destructions of these documents accept EPK.
Storage durations of documents in branches, representations and departments of banks are applied same, as in banks.
The storage duration "Will not pass requirement yet" means that documents have only long practical value. The term of their storage is determined by National Bank or banks, but there cannot be less than one year.
The storage duration "Constantly" means that such documents belong to NAF and are subject to eternal storage.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.