of May 12, 1995 No. UP-1154
About measures for increase in responsibility of heads of the companies and the organizations for timeliness of carrying out calculations in the national economy
For the purpose of strengthening of financial position of the companies and organizations, ensuring timeliness of calculations of consumers for the delivered products, the performed works and services, increases in responsibility of heads for condition of payment discipline in the national economy:
1. Prohibit business entities leave of products, performance of works and rendering services to the consumers and customers having share of the state in the authorized capital of 50 and more percent without advance payment in the amount of at least 15 percent of cost of delivered goods (works, services) except as specified established by the legislation.
2. Consider overdue receivables not receipt of funds for the delivered goods, the rendered services and the performed works after ninety days from the date of the actual shipment of goods, performance of works, rendering the services except as specified established by the legislation.
To heads and chief accountants of the companies from shares of the state in the authorized capital of 50 percent and more, allowing availability of overdue receivables to apply the most drastic measures administrative and financial responsibility, up to criminal prosecution.
3. To prosecutor's office of the Republic of Uzbekistan to strengthen control of accountability, including criminal, the officials performing deliveries of products (works, services) to insolvent consumers.
5. To provide to Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan constant control behind timeliness of carrying out payments and condition of correspondent accounts of commercial banks up to taking measures to abolition of branches of the commercial banks which are regularly allowing delays of carrying out payments from accounts of the companies.
6. Goskomprognozstatu of the Republic of Uzbekistan to develop and introduce since July, 1995 the monthly statistical reporting on condition дебиторско - creditor, including overdue debt on the ministries, the state committees and other bodies of the public and economic board by the companies and the organizations.
7. To the Supreme Court of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with prosecutor's office, the State Property Committee and the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan to speed up work on initiation in accordance with the established procedure of cases on bankruptcy of insolvent economic subjects.
8. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan in week time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on entering into the current legislation of the changes and amendments following from this decree.
9. To impose control over the implementation of this decree on the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.