of December 1, 2018 No. 975
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for regulation of relations of staff of traffic police with participants of traffic and application of special means
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 11, 2017 No. PP-3127 "About measures for further enhancement of system of safety control of traffic", and also for the purpose of streamlining of relations of staff of traffic police with participants of traffic and application of special means the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
2. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan P. R. Bobozhonov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 1, 2018 No. 975
1. This Provision determines procedure for regulation of relations of staff of traffic police with participants of traffic and application of special means.
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are used:
traffic - set of the relations arising in the course of movement of people and loads by means of vehicles or without those within roads;
the participant of traffic - person which is directly involved in the course of traffic as the driver, the passenger of the vehicle or the pedestrian;
the employee of traffic police - the employee of law-enforcement body given authority on regulation, management and control of actions of participants of traffic;
the road accident - the event which arose in the course of movement on the road of the vehicle in case of which there came death or harm is done to health of citizens, vehicles, constructions, loads are damaged or other material damage is caused;
traffic safety control - the activities directed to the prevention of origins of the road accidents, decrease in weight of their effects;
special means - the special automated technical means of audio-, photo and video fixing or figurative photoradars and mobile complexes;
special events - complex of the actions which are carried out by the staff of traffic police (further - traffic police), including together with representatives of other state bodies, based on approved or approved with the Minister of Internal Affairs, Headquarters of traffic safety of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan, chiefs of territorial authorities of internal affairs, heads of managements (departments, departments) of traffic safety of the plans directed to accomplishment of complex tasks according to the prevention of making by participants of traffic of the road accidents, and also offenses;
prosecution - pursuit of the vehicle in case of failure to carry out by the transport driver suspected of crime execution, the legal requirement of the traffic police officer about stop for the purpose of traffic congestion of the vehicle and detention of the suspect;
observation - following behind the vehicle in case of failure to carry out by the transport driver who made administrative offense and created the actions danger of life (health) of other participants of traffic, the legal requirement of the traffic police officer about stop for the purpose of traffic congestion.
3. Requirements of this provision are effective also concerning the staff of military automobile inspectorate and drivers managing vehicles of Armed Forces, Border troops of Service of state security.
4. Traffic police officers in the activities are guided by the Constitution, the laws "About Law-enforcement Bodies", "About traffic safety" and other laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of chambers of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, orders and orders of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also this Provision.
5. Relations of traffic police officers with participants of traffic are based on the principles of legality, justice, openness, equality, inevitable liability for fault, observance and respect of the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of citizens.
6. Vehicles can be stopped by the traffic police officer on the following bases:
establishment of violation by the driver of Traffic regulations (further - Rules) by visual observation or fixing by means of special means;
availability of the data testimonial of finding of the vehicle, the driver or passenger in search or participation in making of the road accident or other offense;
emergence of need for clarification of circumstances of making of the road accident, offense which eyewitnesses are the driver or the passenger;
in the course of accomplishment of instructions of authorized state bodies or service employees about restriction or prohibition of movement;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.