of December 8, 2018 No. 1502
About Government commission on coordination of judicial and expert activities in the Russian Federation
For the purpose of enhancement of judicial and expert activities in the Russian Federation the Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Form Government commission on coordination of judicial and expert activities in the Russian Federation.
2. Approve the enclosed Regulations on Government commission on coordination of judicial and expert activities in the Russian Federation.
3. The realization of this resolution is enabled by federal executive bodies and state bodies within the established number of staff and limits of budgetary appropriations of the federal budget for the next financial year and planning period.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 8, 2018 No. 1502
1. Government commission on coordination of judicial and expert activities in the Russian Federation (further - the Commission) is the coordinating body formed for ensuring coordinated actions of the interested federal executive bodies and state bodies (further - the interested bodies) for the purpose of forming of single state policy and enhancement of the legislation of the Russian Federation in the sphere of judicial and expert activities.
2. The commission in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Federal constitutional Laws, the Federal Laws, decrees and orders of the President of the Russian Federation, resolutions and orders of the Government of the Russian Federation, and also this Provision.
3. The main objectives of the Commission are:
a) preparation of offers on forming of state policy and enhancement of the legislation of the Russian Federation in the sphere of judicial and expert activities;
b) development of single approaches to scientific methodically ensuring judicial and expert activities, including implementation of modern acceptances and methods of carrying out expert researches;
c) preparation of offers on the organization of control of quality of work of non-state expert organizations and organizations, and also non-state experts;
d) development of single approaches to determination of level of qualifications of court experts;
e) development of recommendations about training in the field of judicial and expert activities, to occupational retraining and increase in their qualification, and also recommendations about the state accreditation of educational activities for the educational programs connected with training in the field of judicial and expert activities.
4. The commission for accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it performs the following functions:
a) coordinates activities of the interested bodies, and also interdepartmental commissions (councils, working groups) in the field of judicial and expert activities;
b) determines the priority directions of judicial and expert activities for the purpose of development of the single recommendations submitted on increase in its quality and efficiency;
c) develops offers on determination of general approaches to scientific methodically ensuring judicial and expert activities, to professional training and specialization of experts;
d) participates in development of professional and educational standards on expert specialties;
e) develops offers on establishment of professional and qualification requirements to non-state experts, and also on the organization of control (supervision) of their activities;
e) participates in development of international cooperation in the field of judicial and expert activities;
g) performs interaction with public associations and other organizations, and also with mass media on the questions carried to its competence;
h) exercises control over the implementation of decisions of the Commission.
5. The commission has the right:
a) request in accordance with the established procedure from the interested bodies, executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation, local government bodies, and also from the organizations information on the questions carried to its competence;
b) hear representatives of the interested bodies, executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation, local government bodies on the questions carried to competence of the Commission and to make relevant decisions;
c) create working groups, including permanent, from among members of the commission, scientists, experts, specialists, representatives of the interested organizations for activities of the Commission, to determine powers and operating procedure of these groups;
d) attract (from their consent) to participation in work of the Commission of representatives of state bodies, public associations, other organizations, and also scientists, experts and specialists in the field of judicial and expert activities.
6. The commission is created as a part of the commission chairman, two vice-chairmen of the Commission, other members of the commission and the responsible secretary.
7. Members of the commission with the right of casting vote are heads (deputy managers) of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation, Federal Customs Service, Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of the Russian Federation for civil defense, to emergency situations and natural disaster response, the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of science and the higher education of the Russian Federation.
8. The Commissions with the right of advisory vote can be included:
a) heads (deputy managers) of other state bodies;
b) heads (deputy managers) of structural divisions of the interested public authorities and organizations subordinated to the specified bodies.
9. Members of the commission participate in its meetings without the replacement right. In case of absence of the member of the commission at meeting he has the right to provide the opinion on cases in point in writing.
10. The structure of the Commission affirms the Government of the Russian Federation.
11. To participation in commission sessions representatives of the scientific and religious organizations, public associations, mass media can be invited.
12. Commission chairman is the Minister of Justice of the Russian Federation.
13. Commission chairman:
a) performs the common directorship of activities of the Commission;
b) approves structure of working (expert) groups;
c) approves the work plan of the Commission, the agenda of commission sessions;
d) holds commission sessions and provides control of execution of the decisions made by the Commission within its competence.
14. In the absence of the commission chairman according to its order duties of the commission chairman are fulfilled by one of vice-chairmen of the Commission.
15. Responsible secretary of the Commission:
a) will organize preparation of commission sessions;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.