of December 6, 2018 No. 18
About forming of the total market of gas of the Eurasian Economic Union
According to articles 83 and 104 of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 the Supreme Eurasian economic council solved:
1. Approve enclosed:
the actions plan on forming of the total market of gas of the Eurasian Economic Union (further - the plan).
2. To state members of the Eurasian Economic Union to determine the public authorities responsible for implementation of actions, provided by the plan and to provide information on them in the Eurasian economic commission within 30 calendar days from the date of the introduction of this Decision in force.
3. To provide to state members of the Eurasian Economic Union the direction in the Eurasian economic commission of drafts of the acts drafted according to the plan.
4. The Eurasian economic commission to perform monitoring of implementation of actions, provided by the plan and to annually inform Eurasian intergovernmental council on results of monitoring.
Members of the Supreme Eurasian economic council:
From the Republic of Kazakhstan
From the Republic of Armenia
From the Kyrgyz Republic
From the Republic of Belarus
From the Russian Federation
Approved by the Decision of the Supreme Eurasian economic council of December 6, 2018 No. 18
1. This Program is developed according to Item 2 of Article 83 and item 4 of article 104 of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 (further - the Agreement) taking into account provisions of article 79 of the Agreement, Protocol on rules of access to services of subjects of natural monopolies in the sphere of gas transportation on gas-transport systems, including bases of pricing and tariff policy (appendix No. 22 to the Agreement) (further - the Protocol on rules of access), and also the Concept of forming of the total market of gas of the Eurasian Economic Union approved by the Decision of the Supreme Eurasian economic council of May 31, 2016 No. 7 (further - the Concept).
2. Forming of the total market of gas of the Eurasian Economic Union (further - the Union) is one of the most important priorities of integration state cooperation - members of the Union (further - state members) in the sphere of power and one of essential components of providing favorable conditions for free movement of goods, services, technologies and the capital within the Union.
3. This Program is developed taking into account:
1) economic interests of state members (including features of functioning and development of the domestic markets of gas of state members) and legislations of state members;
2) the principles of forming of the total market of gas of the Union provided by the Agreement, Item 3 of the Protocol on rules of access, including the principle of first-priority ensuring internal needs for gas of state members;
3) the rights of state member to take necessary regulating measures in the domestic market of gas in case of threat of economic or energy security of this state member;
4) the reached agreements and international treaties between state members;
5) the reached agreements and international treaties of state members with the third states in the gas sphere;
6) international experience of forming of the total markets of gas.
4. For the purposes of this Program concepts which mean the following are used:
"the exchange biddings by gas" - the biddings by gas performed at commodity exchange according to rules of carrying out the exchange biddings by gas;
"gas industry" - the economy industry including production, conversion, transportation, storage and sale of gas;
"the schedule of repair of elements of gas-transport systems" - the schedule of accomplishment of scheduled preventive maintenance of elements of gas-transport systems (with indication of terms (frequency and duration) its implementation);
"access to gas-transport systems", "access to gas transportation services" - provision of right to use of the gas-transport systems managed by operators of gas-transport systems for gas transportation in the total market of gas of the Union;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.