of December 1, 2018 No. 99-VI
About prevention of harmful effects of alcohol
This Law determines legal, organizational and economic basis of state policy in the sphere of prevention of harmful effects of alcohol and is directed to protection of health of citizens, forming and approval in the society of healthy lifestyle.
1) alcohol (further, and also – alcoholic products) – the finished food products made with use or without use of the ethyl alcohol made of food raw materials and (or) alcohol-containing food products in which content of ethyl alcohol constitutes more than one and a half percent from amount of finished food products;
2) harmful effects of alcohol – damnification (harm) of life or zdoyorovyyu the person, his heredity, the circle of its dwelling, surrounding his faces owing to alcohol consumption, and also the related medical, demographic, social and economic and other consequences;
3) prevention harmful alcohol vozdeystyoviya – complex of the legal, economic, organizational, sanitary and improving, treatment-and-prophylactic, social and other measures directed to regulation of questions of production, restriction of turnover, alcohol advertizing, preserving and ukrepyoleniye of health of the person, the prevention of incidence, the offenses arising in connection with alcohol consumption, increase in educational, educational, medical and sanitary work among citizens and, first of all, persons under the age of of twenty one years, assistance to development of physical culture and sport, approval in obshchestyova of healthy lifestyle;
4) turnover of alcoholic products – the process connected with purchase (including import), delivery (including export), storage, transportation and realization of alcoholic products;
5) advertizing of alcoholic products – information on alcoholic products distributed in any manner, in any form and with use of any media, directed to drawing attention of citizens to alcoholic products, for the purpose of forming or maintenance of interest in alcoholic products and assistance to its market promotion;
6) production of alcoholic products – the serial release (activities for production) of alcoholic products, ethyl alcohol, alcohol-containing products which is characterized by availability of processing lines, production equipment and shops, the plan of their production, contracts for their delivery (including export);
7) low alcohol drinks – the low-degree alcoholic beverages containing ethyl alcohol no more than seven percent from amount of finished goods;
8) the medical prevention – information on harm of alcohol placed on its label or consumer pack in places of sale of alcoholic products in the form of text text and (or) the drawing;
9) alcohol-containing products – food products, including wine materials, any solutions, emulsions, suspensions, grape mash, other fruit mash, beer mash (except for alcoholic products), with content of ethyl alcohol more than one and a half percent from amount of finished goods.
The legislation of Turkmenistan on prevention of harmful effects of alcohol is based on the Constitution of Turkmenistan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of Turkyomenistan.
1. Operation of this Law rasprostyoranyatsya on citizens of Turkmenistan, and also the foreign citizens and stateless persons which are in the territory of Turkmenistan.
2. Operation of this Law extends to the following groups of finished alcoholic products, to the held for sale consumer, with content of ethyl alcohol more than one and a half percent from amount of finished goods:
1) alcoholic drinks, including alcoholic beverage products;
2) wine-making products, except for wine materials;
3) low alcohol drinks;
4) the beer and drinks made on the basis of beer.
3. Operation of this Law does not extend on:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.