of August 7, 1996 No. 929
About strengthening of control of the modes of consumption of electrical and heat energy
For the purpose of enhancement of energy demand management, strengthening of control of the modes of use of electrical and heat energy the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine DECIDES:
1. Approve Regulations on the state supervision for it (is applied).
Determine that this Provision is obligatory for suppliers and consumers of electrical and heat energy irrespective of patterns of ownership and types of activity.
2. To the Ministry of Fuel and Energy:
provide systematic control of use of electrical and heat energy by consumers in the industry, the household sector, agricultural industry and the population it is direct on indicators of counters. For this purpose immediately to finish creation in the state-owned power supplying companies of divisions of commercial and sales activities;
together with the State committee on use of nuclear energy to provide in two weeks introduction of the mechanism of settlement for the released electric power is direct between the generation companies, nuclear power plants and the power supplying companies with registration of settlement transactions through the National dispatch center of the Department of Energy and electrification;
provide their responsibility for observance of established procedure of fund raising for the released electrical and heat energy and their transfer to transit accounts in contracts with heads of the state, power supplying companies;
provide leave of electrical and heat energy to consumers (except the population) within the amount exposed by the consumer on the letter of credit (except cases of emergency switching off of power system), with obligatory compensation of cost of the undersupplied energy. The amount of electrical or heat energy on the amount of the letter of credit is determined by the contract between the power supplying organization and the consumer as the guaranteed power supply level.
3. Warn chairmen of local public administrations about their responsibility for timely payment of the energy price consumed by the organizations and organizations which are financed by means of local budgets.
Prime Minister of Ukraine of the Item LAZARENKO
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 7, 1996 No. 929
1. The state energy supervision of technical condition and the organization of operation of the electrical, thermal, heatusing units and networks, the modes of consumption of electrical and heat energy of subjects of power industry, subjects of the relations in the sphere of heat supply and consumers of electrical energy are performed by the State inspectorate for energy supervision of the modes of consumption of electrical and heat energy (Gosenergonadzor).
In the activities the Gosenergonadzor is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, this Provision and orders of Ministry of Fuel and Energy.
2. During implementation of the state energy supervision of the modes of consumption of electrical and heat energy (further - the state energy supervision (control) the Gosenergonadzor interacts with the Ministry of Regional Development, NKRE, the Antimonopoly Committee, local public administrations, local government bodies, the State inspectorate for supervision of labor protection, the State inspectorate for energy saving, the State inspectorate for operation of power plants and networks, bodies of the state fire supervision, the state company "Energorynok", scientific and technical, design, public and other companies, organizations and the organizations.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.