of April 15, 1994 No. 1485-XII
About science and about fundamentals of the state scientific and technical policy
This Law fixes the main legal, economic and social conditions and guarantees providing functioning of science and scientific and technical activities (further scientific and technical policy) in the republic.
The state gives priority support to development of science as the determining source of economic growth and the integral component of national culture and education, creates necessary conditions for realization of intellectual potential of citizens in the field of scientific and technical activities, provides use of achievements of domestic and world science and technology for the solution of social, economic, cultural and other problems.
The law determines:
- role of the state in development of science and technology, use of scientific and technical results for transformation of social production and requirements satisfaction of people;
- main objectives, directions and principles of the state scientific and technical policy;
- forms and methods of state regulation in the scientific and technical sphere;
- powers of state bodies in implementation of scientific and technical policy;
- economic and legal guarantees of development of scientific and technical activities;
- legal basis of activities of scientists and research teams.
The legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on science and on fundamentals of the state scientific and technical policy consists of this Law and other legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic published according to it.
The law on science and on fundamentals of the state scientific and technical policy is directed on:
- essential increase in efficiency of return and role of science for the solution of economic, social and cultural problems of life of the republic;
- optimization and stabilization of functioning of the scientific, scientific and technical and project and technological organizations, preserving scientific and scientific and technical potential;
- creation of favorable organizational and material conditions for development and functioning of scientific institutions;
- providing social guarantees of stability of scientific and scientific and technical workers.
The state, on the basis of the guaranteed assistance, provides increase in role of science and technology in lives of society, development of freedom of scientific creativity, activation of scientific and technical activities, protection of the intellectual property which is result of these activities.
On the basis of this Law the relations arising in the course of scientific and technical activities, including carrying out researches and developments, pilot works, development and distribution of the new equipment and technology, and also connected with use of new scientific and technical products by her consumers are governed.
The relations between participants of scientific and technical activities are governed by this Law, other legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also the signed agreements.
The procedure for activities of the state scientific and scientific and technical organizations subordinated to directly administrative departments or other state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic is determined on the basis of this Law by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The procedure and scales of activities, including number occupied with researches and developments, in the independent research and scientific and technical organizations (firms, the companies) are determined by them according to this Law, the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and the purposes of organization activity. At the same time the scientific and technical organizations which main activities is carrying out applied researches and developments with receipt of commercial effect determine procedure and scales of the activities proceeding from environment of demand for scientific and technical products on the basis of the market relations.
Activities of the independent scientific and technical organizations (firms, the companies) are regulated by provision of purpose-oriented loans and subsidies, government orders and contracts (agreements) by it by means of the taxes established by the legislation, privileges, credit rates and other methods of economic regulation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.