of December 1, 2018 No. 1466
About approval of the list of other payments at the expense of means of budgets of the budget system of the Russian Federation for the purposes of application of parts 5 and 5.1 of article 30.5 of the Federal law "About National Payment System"
According to part 5.6 of article 30.5 of the Federal law "About National Payment System" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed list of other payments at the expense of means of budgets of the budget system of the Russian Federation for the purposes of application of parts 5 and 5.1 of article 30.5 of the Federal law "About National Payment System".
Concerning the physical persons receiving on the date of entry into force of this resolution of payment, specified in the list approved by Item 1 of this resolution the bank accounts providing implementation of transactions with use of the payment cards which are not national payment instruments, this resolution is subject to application after effective period of the specified payment cards, but no later than October 1, 2020.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 1, 2018, No. 1466
1. Pensions and other social payments to persons living in the territory of the Russian Federation which provision of pensions is performed according to the Law of the Russian Federation "About provision of pensions of persons passing military service, service in law-enforcement bodies, the Public fire service, drug trafficking monitoring bodies and psychotropic substances, organizations and bodies of criminal executive system, troops of national guard of the Russian Federation, bodies of forced execution of the Russian Federation, and their families".
2. The social payments to jobless citizens established by the Law of the Russian Federation "About employment of the population in the Russian Federation".
3. The payments to the citizens who were affected by radiation, established by the Law of the Russian Federation "About social protection of the citizens who were affected by radiation owing to catastrophic crash on the Chernobyl NPP" and also the Federal Law "About Social Protection of the Citizens of the Russian Federation Who Were Affected by Radiation owing to Accident in 1957 at Mayak Production Association and Dumpings of Radioactive Waste into the Techa River" and the Federal Law "About Social Guarantees to the Citizens Who Underwent to Radiative Effects owing to Nuclear Testing at Semipalatinsk Test Site".
4. The public welfare payments to citizens established by the Federal Law "About Public Welfare Payments to the Citizens Having Children".
5. The payments established according to the Presidential decree of the Russian Federation of May 7, 2012 No. 606 "About measures for realization of population policy of the Russian Federation" and the Presidential decree of the Russian Federation of March 20, 2020 No. 199 "About additional measures of the state support of the families having children".
6. The payments established according to the Federal Law "About Monthly Payments to the Families Having Children".
7. The payments established according to the Federal Law "About the Government Public Assistance".
8. The subsidies for payment of premises and utilities provided according to article 159 of the Housing code of the Russian Federation.
9. Compensations for expenses on the payment of premises and utilities provided according to article 160 of the Housing code of the Russian Federation.
10. Annual money payment to persons awarded with the breastplate "The honourable donor of Russia".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.