of October 26, 2018 No. KR DSM-29
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to office and residential buildings"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to office and residential buildings".
2. Declare invalid the order of the acting minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 24, 2015 No. 125 "About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to content and operation of residential and other rooms, public buildings" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 10637, it is published in "Ad_let" information system of law on May 18, 2015).
3. To provide to committee of protection of public health of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation in the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its official publication;
5) within ten working days after state registration of this order submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2), 3) and 4) of this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan Tsoi A. V.
5. This order becomes effective after twenty one calendar days after day of its first official publication.
Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
No. KR DSM-29 are approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 26, 2018
1. These health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to office and residential buildings" (further - Health regulations) are developed according to the subitem 2) of Item 1 of Article 7-1, Item 6 of Article 144 and article 145 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code) and determine sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to:
1) to the choice of the parcel of land, designing, reconstruction, operation;
2) to water supply, water disposal, heat supply, lighting, ventilation, microclimate, physical factors of premises, territory of the housing estate;
3) to repair and content of office and residential buildings (further - buildings).
2. In these Health regulations the following concepts are used:
1) the office building - the structure united by general architectural task of creation of the circle for work of administrative personnel of the state, economic, public organizations and organizations including offices;
2) the hostel - the residential building which is specially built or re-equiped for accommodation of persons working according to the employment contract, students (cadets, graduate students) and pupils during study and also other persons having the contract with the owner or the owner of the hostel;
3) basement store (underground) - the floor with mark of half of rooms below planning mark of the earth more than on half of height of rooms or the first underground floor (on all height of rooms);
4) insolation - the normalized indicator of solar radiation for hygienic assessment of the platform, the room, the building;
5) the residential building - the structure consisting generally of premises (apartments) and parts of the house public, and also of non-residential premises;
6) the first floor - the floor in case of mark of half of placements below planning mark of the earth on height no more than a half of height of rooms;
7) admissible noise level - level of a factor which does not cause in the person of considerable concern and essential changes of indicators of functional condition of the systems and analyzers sensitive to noise.
3. The choice of the parcel of land, designing, reconstruction of buildings is determined according to requirements of the health regulations and hygienic standard rates approved by state body in the sphere of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population according to Item 6 of Article 144 and article 145 of the Code and requirements of the state standard rates in the field of architecture, town planning and the construction approved by authorized body for architecture, town planning and construction according to subitem 23-16) of article 20 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 16, 2001 "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - the state standard rates in the field of architecture, town planning and construction).
4. During the designing, reconstruction and operation of buildings in socle and (or) basement floors placement of premises is not allowed.
5. Functional zoning of the territory is provided with observance of the following hygienic standard rates to insolation:
1) when designing the residential buildings which are again built up and re-planning of the selitebny territories of 2,5 the hour duration of insolation shall be provided:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since July 2, 2022 according to Item 2 of the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 16, 2022 No. KR DSM-52