of December 22, 2017 No. ZR-235
About architectural activities
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on December 6, 2017
The architecture is appearance of national culture. The architectural work, comfortableness, reliability and quality of structures, their harmony with the environment, accounting of features of the natural or urban environment and historical heritage in architectural activities are of public importance. In practice of the specified factors the architect is responsible for providing. The purpose of this Law - to create sufficient legal guarantees of investment of the architect with necessary professional knowledge, experience and skills, and also forming of acceptance capabilities at it on itself the corresponding public responsibility for the purpose of effective implementation of the specified functions of public importance.
1. This Law governs the relations connected with architectural activities in the Republic of Armenia, establishes procedure for forming of Chamber of architects of the Republic of Armenia, general bases and features of activities, the right and the architect's obligation when implementing professional architectural activity.
1. In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the architect - the physical person having the higher architectural education;
2) the licensed architect - the architect having the license for implementation of professional architectural activity according to the procedure, established by this Law;
3) professional architectural activity (further - architectural activities) - licensed professional activity of the architect, which purpose - development of the town-planning documents established by the law, coordination of development of all adjacent professional Sections included in them, author's control of implementation process of architectural and construction projects, and also issue of the expert opinion on the project developed by other architect;
4) the licensed architect-designer - the physical person having the higher education of the structural architect and license for activities of the architect-designer according to the procedure, established by this Law;
5) the license - the document confirming the right to implementation of independent professional activity of the architect or the architect-designer according to the procedure, established by this Law;
6) architectural service - the architectural activities directed to order fulfillment, established by the customer on the contractual bases, and also implementation of development of town-planning documents;
7) rules of professional ethics and behavior of the architect - the system of criteria of moral and professional behavior of the architect based on the principles of responsibility for accomplishment of the undertaken obligations, professionalism and professional enhancement, and also recognition of the rights and legitimate interests of society, colleagues and others;
8) the register of Chamber of architects - the database which contains the information about persons who entered Chamber of architects of the Republic of Armenia, Chambers of architects of the Republic of Armenia established by the charter;
9) authorized body - authorized body of public administration in the field of town planning.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.