of November 26, 2018 No. 1415
About carrying out experiment on trial field testing on highways public of the high-automated vehicles
The government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Make experiment on trial field testing on highways public of the high-automated vehicles in the territories:
Moscow and the Republic of Tatarstan - from December 1, 2018 to July 1, 2022;
The Vladimir, Leningrad, Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, Novgorod and Samara regions, the Chuvash Republic, the Khanty-Mansi and Yamal-Nenets autonomous areas, Krasnodar Krai and St. Petersburg - from March 1, 2020 to July 1, 2022.
3. To the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation with participation of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, the working group on development and implementation of the road map of Avtonet of the National technological initiative, Association of developers, producers and consumers of the equipment and appendices on the basis of the global navigation satellite systems "GLONASS / GNSS-Forum", "Assistance to Development and Use of Navigation Technologies" non-profit partnership, the federal state unitary enterprise "The central research automobile and automotor institute "NAMI" and owners of the high-automated vehicles of award of the Labour Red Banner to carry out assessment of results of experiment on trial field testing and to provide till March 1, 2020 and on July 1, 2022 the corresponding reports to the Government of the Russian Federation.
4. To enable the realization of this resolution within the established extreme number of employees of central office and territorial authorities of the federal executive bodies and budgetary appropriations provided in the federal budget to the corresponding federal executive bodies on management and management in the field of the established functions.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 26, 2018 No. 1415
1. This Provision determines conditions and procedure for carrying out experiment on trial field testing on highways public of the high-automated vehicles (further - experiment).
2. This Provision extends to participants of the relations arising in connection with carrying out experiment.
3. For the purposes of this provision the following concepts are used:
"the automated control mode" - the mode in case of which vehicle control is exercised of the automated system of driving;
"the automated system of driving" - the software and hardware exercising vehicle control without physical impact from the driver with possibility of automatic cutoff in case of impact of the driver on controls for transition to manual control mode if necessary, including for prevention of the road accident;
"the owner of the high-automated vehicle" - the legal person who on the property right belongs the high-automated vehicle and who participates in carrying out experiment on voluntary basis;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.