of October 31, 2018 No. 703
About approval of Rules of documentation, management of documentation and uses of electronic document management systems in the state and non-state organizations
According to the subitem 1) of Item 1-1 of article 18 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 22, 1998 "About National Archive Fund and archives" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 31, 2018 No. 703
1. These rules of documentation, management of documentation and uses of electronic document management systems in the state and non-state organizations (further - Rules) establish procedure for documentation, management of documentation and uses of electronic document management systems in the state and non-state organizations (further - the organizations).
2. The organization, maintaining and enhancement of system of documentary ensuring management, methodical management and control of observance of the established by authorized body in the field of archiving and documentary ensuring management (further - authorized body) operating procedure with documents in the organization are performed by the structural division intended for realization of tasks and functions on documentary ensuring management (further - service of preschool educational institution). At the same time maintaining unclassified and confidential clerical work as a part of one structural division is forbidden.
3. In the organization in which the staff list does not provide service of preschool educational institution obligations are assigned to the responsible official.
4. Action of Rules is not spread on the documents containing the information constituting the state secrets of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Works on creation of private keys of the electronic digital signature (procedure for development, registration, issue, storage, destruction) for legal entities, state bodies or officials and procedure for providing the mode of privacy and safety of the electronic documents and private keys of the electronic digital signature containing the data constituting the state secrets are determined by regulatory legal acts in the field of protection of the state secrets.
The operating procedure of state bodies with electronic documents of limited distribution marked "For office use" is determined by the orders of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 14, 2004 No. 965 "About some measures for information security support in the Republic of Kazakhstan" and of December 31, 2015 No. 1196 "About approval of Rules of reference of data to office information of limited distribution and work with it".
5. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) the paragraph - the part of the text representing semantic unity, selected by indent in the first line and beginning with capital or lowercase letter, paragraphs come to an end with semicolon (except the first and last paragraphs of part);
2) means of cryptographic information protection - the means realizing algorithms of cryptographic conversions, generation, forming, distribution and management of keys;
3) the carrier of key information - the specialized carrier in which for protection of the stored private keys of the electronic digital signature the means of cryptographic information protection having the certificate of conformity to requirements of the RK 1073-2007 ST standard "Means of cryptographic information protection are used. General technical requirements";
4) certification center of state bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan - the certification center servicing state bodies, officials of state bodies in information systems and other state information resources of state bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - UTs GO);
5) national certification center of the Republic of Kazakhstan - the certification center providing means of the electronic digital signature and registration certificates to physical persons or legal entities for forming of electronic documents in the state and non-state information systems;
6) leave of the document (letter) - the copy of the outgoing document remaining in the organization author;
7) the electronic copy of the document - the document which is completely reproducing type and information (data) of the authentic document in electronic and digital form;
8) normative reference information - the information (qualifiers, reference books, lists and others) based on regulating documents and used for determination of different characteristics of the document;
9) the owner of the registration certificate - physical person or legal entity addressed to which the registration certificate legally owning the private key corresponding to the public key specified in the registration certificate is granted;
10) electronic information resources - the information provided in electronic and digital form and containing on the electronic medium, Internet resource and (or) in information system;
11) protection of electronic information resources, information systems - complex of the legal, organizational and technical actions directed to preserving, prevention of illegal access to electronic information resources, information systems (including from illegal access to information), including illegal actions for obtaining, copying, distribution, misstatement (and/or modifications), to destruction or blocking of information;
12) the electronic document - the document in which information is provided in electronic and digital form and is certified by means of the electronic digital signature;
13) electronic document management - exchange of electronic documents between state bodies, physical persons and legal entities;
14) electronic document management system - system of exchange of electronic documents, the relations between which participants are governed by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 7, 2003 "About the electronic document and the electronic digital signature" and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - EDMS);
15) the participant of EDMS - the physical person or legal entity, state body or the official participating in processes of collection, processing, storage, transfer, search and distribution of electronic documents;
16) the paper copy of the electronic document - the paper document received by means of information output (these details) from the electronic original, having completely reproducing information of the authentic electronic document certified by the electronic digital signature created with use of private key of the electronic digital signature, and all its details or part them and certified by person having powers on assurance of this document;
17) the original of the electronic document - the document certified (signed) by the electronic digital signature created with use of private key of the electronic digital signature, created initially in format of the electronic document and which does not have the paper initial original;
18) electronic registration control card - the electronic document with accounting data on the document on the established form fixing its details;
19) format of the electronic document - structure of informative part of the electronic message on the basis of which the electronic document is created;
20) means of the electronic digital signature - set of the program and technical means used for creation and check of authenticity of the electronic digital signature.
6. Language of work and clerical work of the state organizations and local government bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan is Kazakh, on an equal basis with Kazakh Russian is officially used.
In work of the non-state organizations other languages are used Kazakh and, if necessary.
7. Documents are constituted on white clean sheets of paper of the A4 formats (210 x 297 millimeters (further - mm), A5 (148 x 210 mm) and have fields at least:
1) the left margin - 20 mm;
2) the right margin - 10 mm;
3) top margin of-10 mm;
4) bottom margin - 10 mm.
For bilateral printing document sheet back:
1) the left margin - 10 mm;
2) the right margin - 20 mm;
3) top margin - 10 mm;
4) bottom margin - 10 mm.
8. In case of execution of the document forms are used. Details on forms are located in certain sequence according to the layout chart of details of the document according to appendix 1 to these rules.
9. In the organization the following forms of documents are applied:
1) the form of the letter of the organization for form according to appendix 2 to these rules;
2) the form of specific document type of the organization for form according to appendix 3 to these rules;
3) the general form of the organization for form according to appendix 4 to these rules.
The general form of the organization is used for production of any kinds of documents.
10. Forms of documents are made by typographical method by operational polygraphy or are reproduced directly in case of creation of the document.
11. Paper forms of documents of the state organizations with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Kazakhstan are subject to accounting for what in the lower left corner of each copy of the form of the document the typographical method or numerator put down its number, series. Electronic forms are not subject to accounting.
12. Forms of documents are used strictly for designated purpose and not transferred to other organizations or other persons without the corresponding permission of management of the organization.
13. Documents are constituted with use of the stamp reproducing the name of the organization by putting down of its print in the upper left corner or in case of obligatory registration of the following details:
1) the official name of the organization which published the document, or print of the stamp reproducing the name of the organization which published the document by its putting down in the upper left corner;
2) name of document type, except for letters;
3) document date;
4) registration number (index) of the document;
5) the name of position of person which signed the document, the signature and disaggregation of the signature;
6) impress of a seal of the organization.
14. Internal documents, except for administrative, are constituted on clean sheets of paper.
15. Registration on one form of the document in two and more languages is not allowed.
The document in Kazakh and the created authentic document in the Russian or other language are printed everyone on separate forms (single sheets) and are drawn up by single details.
The document created in two and more languages is drawn up on separate forms (single sheets) with single details.
In different languages single outgoing details are appropriated to the document. Documents in different languages shall be authentic each other.
Sheets of documents (forms and appendices to them) are numbered by end-to-end numbering in the upper part of leaf on the middle.
16. The State Emblem of the Republic of Kazakhstan is represented on the form of the document of the state organization according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the state characters of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The emblem, logo or the trademark (service mark) are not placed on the form with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
18. The name of the organization (including branch, representation) includes the name according to constituent documents with indication of on form of business.
The abbreviated name of the organization (including branch, representation) is provided in that case when it is enshrined in constituent documents and is placed in brackets below full name.
In case of execution of the joint document developed by two and more equal organizations, names of the organizations are located in alphabetical order names of the organizations.
In case of execution of the joint document developed by two and more organizations, names are located according to hierarchy of the organizations.
The joint paper document is subject to assurance by seals of the organizations.
19. The name of structural division is specified in cases when it is the author of the document and is located below the name of the organization.
20. The name of document type is printed by uppercase letters bold-face type.
21. Document date date of its signing (approval) or event fixed in the document is.
Document date is put down by the official signing or approving the document. For electronic document management putting down of date is allowed by system or manually the authorized person.
The office marks in the document connected with its passing and execution (acquaintance) in the organization date and signed.
Document date is drawn up:
1) in the legal acts, protocols, bank, financial, accounting documents and documents affecting the rights and interests of physical persons and legal entities, verbal and digital method - day of month and year are drawn up by the Arab digits, month - in cursive script;
2) in other documents - digital method day of month and month two
in vapors of Arab digits divided by point, one or four years in the Arab digits.
22. The registration number (index) of the document consists of index of case on the nomenclature of cases of the organization, sequence number of the document in registration and control form (further - RKF). At the discretion of the organization the registration number (index) joins additional elements.
The registration number (index) of the document constituted by two and more organizations consists of registration number (index) of each of these organizations which is put down through virgule according to the procedure of specifying of authors in the document.
In electronic document management system conducting end-to-end numbering is allowed.
23. In the reference to registration number (index) and incoming document date the registration number and document date on which the answer is given are specified.
24. The place of creation or the edition of the document is specified according to the accepted administrative-territorial division and includes only the commonly accepted reducings.
The place of creation or the edition of the document is drawn up according to the name of the settlement which is the organization location - the author of the document.
25. Documents are addressed to the organizations, their structural divisions, official or physical persons.
The detail "Addressee" is drawn up by lowercase letters, bold-face type. The name of the organization, its structural division is written in the Nominative case, position, surname of person to which the document is addressed, - in dative case.
When addressing the document to the head of the organization its name is part of the name of position of the addressee.
When addressing the document the initial of name and surname of the receiver, its postal address are specified to physical person.
In case of correspondence in the organization specifying in dative case only of initial of name and surname of the official is allowed.
If the document is addressed in several organizations, they are specified generally.
On one document no more than four addressees are drawn up. In case of the bigger number of addressees the list (register) of mailing of the document is constituted. The words "Original" and "Copy" in the detail "Addressee" are not used.
In case of the direction of the document to non-constant addressees, the detail "Addressee" the postal address which is drawn up by the contractor is included. Elements of the postal address are specified in the sequence according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 9, 2016 "About mail".
26. The heading to the text of the document is drawn up by bold-face type from border of the left margin of the document without hyphenation and contains no more than 35 signs in every line. In the document in case of heading value more than 5 lines are allowed registration of heading in the middle of the document. The end at the end of heading is not put.
The heading to the text of the document is formulated according to the name of document type and its content.
The heading to the text of the document less than 10 lines, and also drawn up on the form of the A5 format is not constituted.
27. For paper documents the impress of a seal of the organization certifies authenticity of the signature of the official on the document. The impress of a seal of the organization is put down after the name of position of person which signed the document without taking its personal signature.
28. The text of the document is drawn up in the form of the questionnaire, the chart, the table, the coherent text or combination of the specified forms.
29. If the document contains Items, Items in the document are located in the logical sequence, taking into account chronology of stages of the solution of question. Relatives on content Items of documents, considerable on amount, unite in Chapters, several Chapters - in Sections, Sections - in part. In big Chapters on amount paragraphs, in Sections - subsections are selected.
Items can be subdivided into subitems. In Items and subitems there can be parts selected by paragraphs.
Items, paragraphs, Chapters, subsections, Sections and parts of documents are numbered by the Arab digits with point as follows: 1., 2., 3. and further.
Numbers of subitems in Items are designated by the Arab digits with bracket as follows: 1), 2), 3) and further.
Numbering of Items, Chapters and Sections is end-to-end, subitems in Item, paragraphs in Chapter, subsections in the Section - independent.
Designation of paragraphs is not allowed by hyphens or other signs.
30. The text of the document is printed on the typewriter through one and a half line spacings or by means of devices of the computer equipment of No. in size of the 14th Times New Roman font (Tayms New Roman) or Arial through one line spacing. In some cases, and also in case of execution of tables, appendices, marks about the contractor, notes change of type sizes and line spacing is allowed.
In case of execution of the document on two and more sheets of the second and the subsequent sheets are numbered. Numbers are put down by the Arab digits in the middle of top margin of leaf without punctuation marks.
In mark about availability of the appendix called in the text of the document the number of sheets, copies, execution language are specified. In mark about availability of the appendix which is not called in the text of the document its name, and also in the presence date and registration number (index) in addition is specified. In the presence of two and more appendices they are numbered. For electronic document management specifying of number of copies is not required.
If appendices to the document are stitched, number of copies is specified.
If other document having appendix in mark about availability of appendix is attached to the document details of this document and total quantity of sheets are specified. For example, "Appendix: the letter of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 15, 2014 No. 3-5/151 and appendix to it, on only 7 sheets, in Kazakh".
If appendix goes not to all addressees specified in the document, then in mark about its availability it is specified to what addressee appendix goes.
31. The signature of the paper document includes:
1) the name of position of person which signed the document, the official name of structural division or organization (if the document is processed not on the form);
2) personal signature and disaggregation of the signature (initial of name and surname).
The document is signed by light-resistant ink. Signing of the original of the document is not allowed by putting down of the facsimile.
The right to sign of documents of the organization is determined according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, constituent documents of the organization, administrative documents of the head of the organization on authority delegation or powers of attorney on accomplishment of certain actions on behalf of the organization.
The electronic document makes sure the electronic digital signature of person having powers on signing of this document.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.