of March 13, 2002 No. 294
About approval of the Regulations on discipline of employees of the mountain companies
In pursuance of article 51 of the Mountain law of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve Regulations on discipline of employees of the mountain companies it (is applied).
Prime Minister of Ukraine A. KINAH
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 13, 2002 No. 294
1. This Provision determines features of disciplinary responsibility of employees of the mountain companies for violation of the mountain legislation.
Action of this Provision extends to the companies which activities fall under coverage of article 2 of the Mountain law of Ukraine.
Performance of works in harmful and dangerous conditions demands from owners or the bodies authorized by them and operators of high organization, strict observance of requirements of regulatory legal acts for labor protection.
2. The discipline of work on robots in harmful and dangerous underground conditions consists in observance by all workers of requirements of the legislation on labor protection, regulatory legal acts of the ministries, other central executive bodies which sphere of management the mountain companies, orders and orders of the owner or the body authorized by it, instructions of specially authorized bodies of the state supervision, and also this provision treat.
3. The owner or the body authorized by him shall organize factory job at the proper level, create the corresponding conditions for work performance improvement, provide respect for labor and production discipline, requirements of the legislation on work and regulatory legal acts on labor protection, to treat responsibly requirements and requests of workers, to improve conditions of their work and life.
4. The worker shall:
1) timely and in full to carry out the obligations assigned to it, to constantly improve the skills;
2) the nobility and steadily to adhere to requirements of rules, regulations and instructions on safe operation, rules of technical operation, production sanitation, fire safety, regulatory legal acts on labor protection, and also job descriptions;
3) to undergo training and testing of knowledge of requirements of regulatory legal acts for labor protection, rules, regulations and instructions on safe operation.
Persons who during check found the insufficient level of knowledge are not allowed to works in harmful and dangerous underground conditions and are transferred in their consent, temporarily, before the following check to other production sites with payment for the performed work. In case of refusal from the translation the owner or the body authorized by it has the right to discharge the worker of work non-paid for the period before repeated check. Persons who repeatedly did not pass the corresponding examination can be discharged from office according to Item 2 of Article 40 of the Labor code of Ukraine;
4) it is strict to observe procedure for time keeping of descent to underground works and rise (exit) to surface;
5) prior to works to perform inspection of workplace and the equipment and in the presence of violations of requirements of safety regulations not to begin task performance, to perform actions for elimination of violations;
6) to be in workplace in special clothes and to use individual protection equipment;
7) it is careful to treat property of the company;
8) to keep other workers from violations of labor discipline and requirements of regulatory legal acts for labor protection, rules, regulations and instructions on safe operation.
5. Officials who directly perform management of mountain robots shall:
1) to know the mountain legislation, precisely and timely to carry out the job responsibilities assigned to them, to constantly improve the skills;
2) nobilit and demand from workers of observance of cross-industry and industry safety rules, single safety rules in case of blasting robots, instructions for conducting works, rules of technical operation, fire safety, production sanitation and requirements of other regulations;
3) to provide strict observance of procedure for time keeping of descent to underground works and rise (exit) to surface;
4) in case of dangerous situation which threatens health and life of workers, immediately to give the command about cessation of work and to notify on it the owner or the body authorized by it, and in case of accident to be effective strictly according to the liquidation plan of accident;
5) it is accurate to organize work of subordinates, to be example of fair accomplishment of service duties, to give reasonable and professionally competent instructions to workers and to check quality and timeliness of their accomplishment.
6. The owner or the body authorized by him shall:
1) to organize high-quality, fruitful work of workers, having performed all necessary for this action (ensuring compliance with the mountain legislation, legislation on work, labor protection, safety rules and technical operation, requirements of labor discipline), to encourage workers to work by improvement of working conditions and satisfaction of their social requirements;
2) to provide accomplishment of instructions of specially authorized bodies of the state supervision;
3) to organize systematic survey of workplaces and the equipment and to take measures for immediate elimination of the revealed violations of requirements of regulatory legal acts for labor protection, rules, regulations and instructions on safe operation.
7. Each employee of the mountain company obliged to know this Provision and accurately to fulfill its requirements.
Responsibility for violation of the mountain legislation
8. For violation, the stipulated in Article 49 Mountain laws of Ukraine, workers are brought to disciplinary responsibility, except cases when workers are brought to trial according to the laws of Ukraine.
9. Such types of authority punishment as reprimand and dismissal are applied to employees of the mountain companies which allowed violation of the mountain legislation.
10. For each case of violation of the mountain legislation only one authority punishment, stipulated in Item the 9th this Provision can be applied.
11. Authority punishment in the form of dismissal can be applied to workers on the bases provided by the Labor code of Ukraine.
12. The owner or the body authorized by him shall provide timely identification and elimination of the reasons which lead to violations of the mountain legislation.
13. The body which is granted the right of acceptance of the worker to work (election, approval and position assignment) can impose authority punishment.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.