It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
September 27, 2018
of September 12, 2018 No. 175
About the minimum size of unemployment benefit
According to Articles 11, of 22, "About obligatory national social insurance on unemployment case" the board of Fund of obligatory national social insurance of Ukraine on unemployment case (further - Fund) DECIDES: 23 Laws of Ukraine
1. Establish the minimum size of unemployment benefit since January 1, 2019:
1) for persons specified in part two of article 22 of the Law of Ukraine "About obligatory national social insurance unemployment case" in the amount of 610 hryvnias;
2) for persons specified in part one of article 22 of the Law of Ukraine "About obligatory national social insurance unemployment case" in the amount of 1630 hryvnias.
2. To submit to public service of employment (Central office) this resolution on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in the time established by the legislation.
3. Declare invalid the resolution of board of Fund of December 15, 2017 No. 149 "About the minimum amount of the help with unemployment", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on December 29, 2017 for No. 1577/31445.
Chairman of the board Fonda
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.