of February 15, 1999 No. 189
About approval of the Procedure of the state supervision in power industry
According to article 9 of the Law of Ukraine "About power industry" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Procedure of the state supervision in power industry it (is applied).
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 15, 1999, No. 189
1. The state supervision in power industry has the task:
ensuring compliance with technical operation of power plants and networks (except the power and thermal networks under control to the State inspectorate for energy supervision of the modes of consumption of electrical and heat energy), nuclear power plants (except nuclear part), the technical operation of the energy equipment of power generation facilities connected to the integrated power system of Ukraine, and also objects of the state company which exercise control of the integrated power system;
control of execution of actions for accident prevention and other violations of work of power generation facilities, and also behind readiness of the companies for liquidation of possible violations in work of these objects;
the organization according to the legislation of investigation of accidents and failures of power generation facilities, providing in case of need developments of actions for prevention of these violations, and also their accounting and the analysis;
control of the organization of antiemergency work and execution of antiemergency actions on power generation facilities.
2. According to the Law of Ukraine "About power industry" the state supervision in power industry is exercised by the State inspectorate for operation of power plants and networks (further - the State inspection).
3. The state inspection according to tasks of the state supervision in power industry:
1) carries out systematic inspection of technical condition of power generation facilities and the organization of their operation, periodic technical inspection of the specified objects according to Rules of technical operation of power plants and networks, exercises control of execution of Rules of organization of electroinstallations, of elimination of the revealed violations of requirements of regulatory legal acts concerning power industry;
2) exercises supervision of availability, accounting and the organization of accomplishment of regulatory legal acts for power industry, and also of terms of accomplishment and quality of scheduled preventive maintenance of power generation facilities;
3) exercises control of execution of preventive actions for accident prevention and failures of power generation facilities;
4) is checked by proxy the central executive body which exercises control in power industry, by readiness for operation of objects which are put into operation, with provision of conclusions and instructions which are obligatory for accomplishment by all project, construction, adjusted and operational organizations and are aimed at providing reliable and safe functioning of power generation facilities according to regulations;
5) gives instructions concerning elimination of violations of regulatory legal acts, prepares and sends to power generation facilities information letters, operational messages and state-of-the-art reviews concerning violations which happened in use such objects;
6) NKRE on its request provides conclusions of rather technical condition of the energy equipment and networks of power generation facilities for receipt of licenses by them;
7) NKRE gives materials about violation on power generation facilities of the conditions carrying out licensed activities revealed during execution of it the tasks;
8) creates the commissions for investigation of accidents and failures of power generation facilities it agrees to the procedure established in industry;
9) establishes terms of extraordinary checks of knowledge of Rules of technical operation of power plants and networks and the corresponding instructions by officials of power generation facilities which allowed accidents, accidents, gross violations of the specified Rules and instructions, did not execute the instruction of the State inspection;
10) participates in examination of heads of objects of industry of requirements and provisions of regulatory legal acts concerning power industry, Rules of technical operation of power plants and networks and Rules of organization of electroinstallations according to established procedure;
11) hears reports of heads of power generation facilities by results of investigation of technology violations or concerning threat to their emergence for the purpose of prevention of these violations, and also by results of checks of condition of operation of power generation facilities and gives the corresponding materials NKRE;
12) exercises control of the organization and frequency of carrying out special training of workers who provide operational and technology management and maintenance of the power equipment on power generation facilities, and checks of their knowledge of regulatory legal acts in power industry;
13) takes part in international cooperation, studies, generalizes and extends international experience concerning increase in reliability of work of power generation facilities within competence of the State inspection.
4. The state inspectors on operation of power plants and networks have the right:
freely at any time to visit power generation facilities for check of observance of regulatory legal acts on questions which belong to their competence, to obtain from officials information concerning accomplishment of these acts;
apply in the procedure for the sanction against the companies established by the legislation which power generation facilities are connected to the integrated power system of Ukraine, for violation of the law about power industry on questions which belong to their competence;
give within the powers to heads of power generation facilities of the instruction concerning elimination of violations of regulatory legal acts concerning power industry;
give instructions concerning prohibition of operation of the operating power equipment and operation of buildings and constructions on power generation facilities in case of identification of their critical condition or violation of the approved technical regulations and rules if it creates threat of life of service personnel, integrity of the equipment and reliability of work of the integrated power system of Ukraine;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since April 15, 2017 according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 10, 2017 No. 239