It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
December 17, 2004.
for No. 1594/10193
of December 1, 2004 No. 184
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for investigation and accounting of violations in work of nuclear power plants
(In edition of the Order of the State inspection of nuclear regulation of Ukraine of 20.04.2011 No. 39)
According to the Regulations on the State committee of nuclear regulation of Ukraine approved by the Presidential decree of Ukraine of March 6, 2001 N155/2001, and for the purpose of enhancement of procedure for investigation and accounting of violations in work of nuclear power plants
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for investigation and accounting of violations in work of nuclear power plants which is applied.
2. To provide to the state scientific and technological center on nuclear and radiation safety (Vasilchenko V. M.) in five-day time after signing of this order provision it on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3. In a month after entry into force of this order to provide to the state scientific and technological center on nuclear and radiation safety (Vasilchenko V. M.) replication of the Regulations on procedure for investigation and accounting of violations in work of nuclear power plants.
4. This order becomes effective with losing of force of the order of the Ministry of protection of the surrounding environment and nuclear safety of Ukraine of 03.07.96 of N69 "About Approval of the Regulations on Procedure for Investigation and Accounting of Violations in Work of Nuclear Power Plants" registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on July 26, 1996 for N 384/1409.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-chairman - the Chief state inspector on nuclear safety of Ukraine Demyanenko A. I.
Chairman V. V. Grishchenko
Approved by the Order of the State committee of nuclear regulation of Ukraine of December 1, 2004 No. 184
In this Provision terms are used in such value:
accident - breakdown of service of nuclear power plant (further - AS) through which there was exit of radioactive materials and/or ionizing radiation for the borders provided by the project for normal operation in quantity which exceeds the established borders of safe operation. Accident is characterized by initial incident, ways of course and effects;
accident nuclear - the accident connected with damage of the fuel element (dalshetvel) which exceeds the established borders of safe operation, caused by yadernofizichesky processes owing to:
violations of control and management of chain reaction of separation in active zone;
formations of critical mass during overload, transportations and storages of fuel elements;
violations of the heat sink from fuel elements;
similar violations - violations in work of AS which have at least one abnormal incident with the same immediate and root causes;
abnormal incident - variation from the normal mode of operation which can be caused by equipment failure, external influence, human error or shortcomings of the procedure;
nuclear power plant - the production and technology complex designed for energy production with use of nuclear installation (installations), located in borders of the territory determined by the project and staffed by necessary personnel;
immediate cause of abnormal incident - defect, action, divergence or condition which led to emergence of abnormal incident;
commissioning - process during which systems and elements of the power unit EXPERT or EXPERT in general begin to function and be checked for compliance to their project. Process includes precommissioning adjustment work, physical and energy start-up, trial operation and comes to the end with acceptance of AS in commercial operation;
case - violation of normal operation of AS or emergency;
equipment failure - incident which consists in violation of operating state of the equipment;
renewal - transfer process of object in operating state from disabled;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.