of October 20, 2018 No. 77-VI
About radio-frequency range
This Law determines the legal basis of management, use and supervision of use of radio-frequency range in the territory of Turkmenistan.
In this law the following basic concepts are used:
1) electromagnetic compatibility – capability of radio-electronic means to function at the same time in actual practice operation with trebuyeyomy quality in case of impact on them inadvertent electromagnetic noises and not to create inadmissible electromagnetic noises to other radio-electronic means;
2) industrial radio interferences – the electromagnetic radiations in the range of radio-frequency range created by the technical means which are not intended for information transfer;
3) radio-electronic means – the technical means intended for transfer and (or) acceptance of radio waves, consisting of one or several transferring and (or) intakes or combination of such devices and including the service equipment;
4) radio interferences – impact of the electromagnetic energy caused by one or several radiations, on acceptance in system of radio communication, shown in quality degradation, errors or losses of information;
5) radio frequency – the frequency of electromagnetic oscillations established for designation of single component of radio-frequency range;
6) radio-frequency range – set of radio frequencies in the limits set by the International Telecommunication Union which can be used for functioning of radio-electronic means or high-frequency devices. The radio-frequency range in the territory of Turkmenistan is national resource of Turkyomenistan;
7) monitoring of radio-frequency range (radio monitoring) – complex of the organizational and technical actions intended for observation of condition of radio-frequency range, assessment of its use;
8) high-frequency devices – the equipment or devices intended for generation and use of radio-frequency energy in industrial, scientific, medical, household or other purposes.
1. This Law extends on physical persons and legal entity, being users of radio-frequency range in the territory of Turkmenistan. On foreign physical persons and legal entity, and also stateless persons operation of this Law extends on the same conditions and in the same procedure, as well as on physical persons and legal entity of Turkyomenistan, except for the restrictions on implementation of separate types of activity by them set zakonodatelstyovy Turkmenistan.
2. Provisions of this Law are applied along with the operating regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan determining general rules of licensing of activities of communication, certification of means and communication services, movements through customs border of Turkmenistan of radio-electronic means and high-frequency devices and also regulating the relations between owners of systems of telecommunication and national operators of communication services.
The user of radio-frequency range the physical person and legal entity having in property, use or the order radio-electronic means and (or) high-frequency devices, and also the corresponding permission to their storage, operation is recognized Turkmenistan.
1. The national table of RF arrangement establishes distribution of radio-frequency range for the organization of radio communication, use of radio frequencies (bands of radio frequencies) in production, scientific, medical and other purposes.
2. The national table of RF arrangement affirms the Interdepartmental commission on radio frequencies under the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkyomenistan.
Information on the appropriated radio frequencies (bands of radio frequencies) is entered in the Single register of radio frequencies which is kept by the Public radio-frequency service under the Turkmenaragatnasyk Agency of the Agency of transport and communications under the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan.
1. Use of radio-frequency range in the territory of Turkmenistan is paid. The amount of payment for use of radio-frequency range affirms the Turkmenaragatnasyk Agency of the Agency of transport and communications under the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan according to the procedure established by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
Use of the means received from payment for use of radio-frequency range is performed according to the legislation of Turkmenistan.
2. The interdepartmental commission on radio frequencies under the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan has the right to make decisions on release from payment for use of radio-frequency range of the certain users providing the state needs.
1. The purposes of public administration by use of resource of radio-frequency range are:
1) increase in efficiency of use of resource of radio-frequency range in national interests;
2) ensuring use of radiochasyototny range in the field of international cooperation according to Radio regulations of the International Telecommunication Union;
3) representation and protection of interests of the state in the field of use of radio-frequency range.
2. By means of public administration use of resource of radio-frequency range provides the solution of the following tasks:
1) development and implementation of gosudarstyovenny policy in the field of use of radio-frequency range;
2) the arranged RF arrangement (bands of radio frequencies) on the basis of the National table of RF arrangement;
3) regulation of questions of permission and registration of use of radio-frequency range;
4) establishment of standards and rules of use of radio-frequency range;
5) supervision of use of radio-frequency range.
1. Public administration by use of resource of radio-frequency range at the national level, coordination of questions of use of radio-frequency range in the field of international cooperation are performed by the Interdepartmental commission on radio frequencies under the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan.
Regulations on the Interdepartmental commission on radio frequencies under the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan and its structure affirm Turkmenisyotan's President.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.