It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
September 11, 2018
of August 4, 2018 No. 656
About approval of some regulatory legal acts concerning road transportation of dangerous goods
According to article 16 of the Law of Ukraine "About transportation of dangerous goods", to the Law of Ukraine "About accession of Ukraine to the European agreement on the international road delivery of dangerous goods (RDDG)", article 52 of the Law of Ukraine "About traffic" and article 23 of the Law of Ukraine "About National police", for the purpose of safety control of transportation of dangerous goods by road transport of PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve such which are applied:
2. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of July 26, 2004 No. 822 "About approval of Rules of transportation of dangerous goods", No. 1040/9639 registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on August 20, 2004 (with changes).
3. To department of forming of policy for authorities and monitoring under control to the Minister (Bodnar V. E.) provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
5. I reserve control of execution of this order.
A. B. Avakov
It is approved:
Chairman of the State Border Service of Ukraine
Minister of Defence of Ukraine general of Ukraine
S. T. Poltorak
Acting minister of infrastructure of Ukraine
Chairman of National police of Ukraine
S. M. Knyazev
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of August 4, 2018 No. 656
1. These Rules determine procedure and the main safety requirements of road transportation of dangerous goods in all territory of Ukraine.
2. These Rules are developed taking into account requirements:
Directives 2008/68/EU of the European Parliament and Council of September 24, 2008 about domestic transports of dangerous goods;
appendix A, B to the Agreement on the international road delivery of dangerous goods of September 30, 1957 (further - DPOG).
3. Requirements of these Rules are obligatory for subjects of managing, irrespective of patterns of ownership and physical persons who are participants road transportations of dangerous goods.
4. Road transportation of dangerous goods on the territory of Ukraine is performed taking into account requirements of appendix A, In to DPOG and these Rules.
Transportation of radioactive materials, including radioactive waste, on the territory of Ukraine is performed according to the Regulations on procedure of transportation of radioactive materials on the territory of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 15, 2004 No. 1373, the Rules of nuclear and radiation safety in transit radioactive materials approved by the order of the State committee of nuclear regulation of Ukraine of August 30, 2006 No. 132, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on September 18, 2006 for No. 1056/12930, and these rules in the part which is not settled by the specified documents.
5. It is authorized to transport dangerous goods road transport only if they according to requirements of part 2 of the table A of Chapter 3.2 and Chapter 3.3 of appendix A to DPOG and these Rules are allowed to transportation and if all requirements concerning transportation of such loads are fulfilled.
6. Participants of transportation of dangerous goods according to subitem 18.104.22.168 of appendix A to DPOG depending on type and degree of danger shall take the adequate measures directed to prevention of casualties, and in case of accident which happened, - measures, serious consequences of this accident directed to the maximum restriction.
7. In these Rules terms are used in such values:
loads of the increased danger - dangerous goods which can be used not for designated purpose, and in the terrorist purposes and respectively lead to serious consequences, in particular to mass death of people or to big destructions. The freight list of the increased danger is determined according to Chapter 1.10 of appendix A to DPOG;
explosive materials - the explosive substances, means of their initiation, product and the device containing explosive substances;
carrier of dangerous goods - legal (the resident and the nonresident) or physical person (the citizen of Ukraine, the foreigner, the stateless person) which transports dangerous goods;
approval of traffic route of vehicles during transportation of dangerous goods - the approval of National police of Ukraine (further - police) movements of vehicles by specific streets and roads causing not admission of journey through commercial or residential districts, ecologically sensitive areas, industrial zones with dangerous objects or on roads of vehicles which constitute serious physical danger for participants of movement; requirements concerning movement and the parking in case of adverse weather conditions, earthquakes, accidents, strikes, public conflicts or act of war; traffic restriction of vehicles in certain days of the week or years;
transport unit - the vehicle to which the trail car or the vehicle and the trail car linked to it or semitrailer truck are fastened.
Other terms used in these rules are used in the values given in DPOG, the Law of Ukraine "About transportation of dangerous goods" and GSU 4500-1:2008 "Dangerous goods. Terms and determinations".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.