It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
August 21, 2002
of August 1, 2002 No. 232
About procedure for import licensing of the goods to Ukraine which are subject to application of special measures
According to the Law of Ukraine "About application of special measures concerning import to Ukraine"
The procedure for import licensing of goods to Ukraine concerning which special measures according to decisions of Interdepartmental International Trade Commission are applied (is applied);
The instruction for execution of special licenses (is attached);
The instruction for execution of the request for the special license (is attached).
2. Assign functions on issue of special licenses to commodity import to Ukraine on department of licensing of the external economic transactions.
3. Monthly to provide to department of licensing of the external economic transactions department of multilateral and bilateral trade agreements information on the drawn-up special licenses on commodity import to Ukraine which are subject to application of special events according to decisions of Interdepartmental International Trade Commission.
The paragraph two is excluded according to the Order of the Ministry of development of economy, trade and agricultural industry of Ukraine of 26.11.2020 No. 2456
4. To management of trade restrictions and unfair competition together with legal support division of the external economic policy to submit this order on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine to the time established by the legislation.
5. To management of trade restrictions and unfair competition after state registration of this order to bring it to permission of the State Customs Service of Ukraine, the Ministry of Economics of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the relevant divisions of the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city public administrations.
6. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of external commercial relations and trade of Ukraine of 14.10.99 of N787 "About measures МВЭСторга of Ukraine concerning accomplishment of the Law of Ukraine "About application of special measures concerning import to Ukraine", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 03.11.99 for N759/4052.
7. To impose control of execution of this order on the Deputy State secretary Stetsenko V. O.
The acting minister of economy and concerning the European integration of Ukraine
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Economy and European Integration of Ukraine of August 1, 2002, No. 232
1.1. This Procedure determines the import licensing mechanism to Ukraine of goods concerning which special measures according to relevant decisions of Interdepartmental International Trade Commission are applied (further - the Commission).
1.2. Action of this Procedure extends to all importers of goods concerning which special measures according to decisions of the Commission are applied.
1.3. Special licenses are granted for import to Ukraine of goods concerning which special measures according to decisions of the Commission are applied.
1.4. The amount of special quota is established for the kvotovy period and cannot exceed the amount determined by the relevant decision of the Commission.
1.5. The Kvotovy period and features of distribution of quota during the kvotovy period are determined by the relevant decision of the Commission.
1.6. If the amount of special quota for the kvotovy period is used not completely, then its transferring for the next kvotovy period of remaining balance within 6 percent of the amount established for the kvotovy period is allowed if another is not provided by the relevant decision of the Commission.
1.7. Applications concerning transferring of remaining balance of special quota can be directed during the first 30 days of the subsequent kvotovy period.
1.8. Effective period of the special license on customs area of Ukraine - 90 days from the date of its signing, except cases when the corresponding kvotovy period comes to an end.
1.9. If the actual commodity import according to the special license during effective period of this license was not it is performed or performed not in full that is confirmed with the data of rather actual import volume of goods and its remaining balance according to the special license received by the Ministry of development of economy, trade and agricultural industry from the State Customs Service according to the procedure of information exchange or with use of the single state information web portal "Edinoye Okno Dlya Mezhdunarodnoy Torgovli", and also if the corresponding quote period is not ended at the time of receipt of such confirmation, the Ministry of development of economy, trade and agricultural industry within five working days from the date of receipt of confirmation of such data makes the decision on increase in remaining balance of amount of special quota, the Interdepartmental International Trade Commission determined by the decision for the corresponding quote period, on amount of actually unrealized commodity import according to the special license also posts information on such decision on the official website.
2.1. Importers of goods concerning which special measures according to decisions of the Commission are applied have the right to provision of the statement.
Order taking for commodity import begins in 14 working days prior to the first day of the corresponding kvotovy period.
2.2. For receipt of the special license the applicant directs means of mail service or submits personally or through the Single state portal of administrative services or through the Single state web portal of electronic services to body of licensing the following documents:
the letter of appeal concerning execution of the special license;
the request for the special license which is drawn up properly;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.