of October 10, 2018 No. 98
About approval of the Instruction on the organization and carrying out population census of the Republic of Belarus of 2019
Based on the Regulations on National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of August 26, 2008 No. 445 "About some questions of bodies of the state statistics" the National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction on the organization and carrying out population census of the Republic of Belarus of 2019.
I. V. Medvedev
Approved by the Resolution of National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus of October 10, 2018 No. 98
1. This Instruction establishes procedure for the organization and carrying out population census of the Republic of Belarus of 2019 (further - census).
In this Instruction terms and their determinations in the values established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of November 28, 2004 "About the state statistics" are used (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2004, No. 192, 2/1094; National legal Internet portal of the Republic of Belarus, 16.07. 2016, 2/2395) and the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 13, 2006 "About population census" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2006, No. 112, 2/1241).
2. The census is conducted according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of October 24, 2016 No. 384 "About carrying out in 2019 population censuses of the Republic of Belarus" (The national legal Internet portal of the Republic of Belarus, 26.10.2016, 1/16703) for the purpose of receipt of information on the population of the Republic of Belarus necessary for development of the state forecasts and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Belarus, the current calculations and forecasting of number and structure of the population, studying of placement and use of manpower and implementation of scientific research.
The census is conducted from October 4 to October 30, 2019 as of 0 hours on October 4, 2019 (further - date of census). The term of carrying out census - 27 days.
When implementing collection of personal data of respondents the events which took place after date of census are not considered. Schedules and other census documentation are filled in on persons who died after October 4, 2019 and not filled in on the children who were born after the specified date.
3. Collection of personal data is performed in the way:
poll census personnel of each full age respondent and filling of forms of the schedule (further - schedules) in case of bypass of residential and other rooms in which live respondents (stay), or in case of visit by respondents of census sites who will be formed by bodies of the state statistics (further - stationary sites);
fillings with respondents of schedules by means of the specialized software on the global computer Internet (further - the Internet).
Collection of personal data and filling of schedules and other census documentation on separate categories of the population is performed by employees of the organizations specified in article 20 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About population census" (further - employees of the organizations).
4. Are part of census personnel:
authorized employees of the head statistical offices of areas and the city of Minsk (further - authorized workers);
employees of the organizations;
temporary census personnel.
Persons which are part of temporary census personnel are attracted to participate in preparation and carrying out census:
for 19 working days (from November 5 to November 30, 2018) - the temporary census personnel performing creation of lists of houses and rooms in them in the cities, settlements of city type and large rural settlements (further - registrars);
for 25 working days (from September 27 to October 31, 2019) - the temporary census personnel performing population poll (further - copyists), for 28 working days (from September 27 to November 5, 2019) - copyists on enumeration districts where the control bypass will be carried out;
for 37 working days (from September 17 to November 6, 2019) - the temporary census personnel performing management of copyists (further - managers of census sites and their assistants).
The temporary census personnel conduct survey of respondents with use of tablet computers (further - tablets), in exceptional cases - schedules on paper.
5. Respondents are citizens of the Republic of Belarus, foreign citizens and stateless persons, constantly or temporarily living or temporarily staying in the Republic of Belarus, and also the citizens of the Republic of Belarus, foreign citizens and persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the Republic of Belarus, but for date of census temporarily staying in the territory of foreign states.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.