of October 15, 2018 No. 477
About approval of the Regulations on the organization of individual training of children at home
For the purpose of increase in scope education of children with violations of intellectual and physical development, creation of conditions for their training, according to article 33 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About education", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the organization of individual training of children at home according to appendix.
2. To the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic to take the adequate measures following from this Resolution.
3. To impose control of execution of this Resolution on department of education, culture and sport and department of social development of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of October 15, 2018 No. 477
1. This Regulations on the organization of individual training of children at home (further - the Provision) determine procedure for the organization of educational process for the children needing individual training for health reasons at home.
2. The purpose of the organization of individual training of children is protection of their rights to education at home.
3. This Provision is developed according to the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About education" and the State educational standard of the school general education of the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of July 21, 2014 No. 403 (further - the state educational standard).
4. Compensation of pedagogical workers under the organization of training of children is performed according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic at home.
5. The organization of individual training of children at home (further - training at home) is performed by the general education organization for pupils of 1-11 classes aged from 7 up to 18 years belonging to the category of children with limited opportunities of health and severe forms of diseases.
6. Training will be organized at all steps of education in all types of the general education organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership at home.
7. Training at home is performed by the next to the residence of the child (further - the pupil) the general education organization based on the statement of parents (legal representatives) for need of provision to the pupil of training at home or change of form of education. The conclusion психолого - medico-pedagogical consultation of education system or the certificate of medical control commission of the organization of health care of determination/removal of the pupil on training at home in coordination with territorial authority of public administration of education is enclosed to the application.
8. The reference of medical control commission is provided based on the List of diseases determined by authorized state body in the field of education and authorized body of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of health care. The conclusion психолого - medico-pedagogical consultations is provided for the pupils having psychophysical violations.
9. The reference of medical control commission or the conclusion психолого - medico-pedagogical consultation with indications about need of training of the pupil is issued on quarter, half-year at home, but no more than for one academic year.
10. After reference/conclusion effective period parents (legal representatives) submit to the general education organization the new document confirming need of further training of the child at home or the statement for continuation of its training in day form.
11. Between the general education organization and parents (legal representatives) the agreement on the organization of training at home, with indication of the term and form of education according to medical indications, in the form approved by authorized state body in the field of education is signed.
12. For the purpose of social adaptation of the pupil the general education organization, in coordination with parents (legal representatives) and according to medical indications, will organize participation of the child in out-of-school and out-of-class actions.
13. The general education organization issues the order on the organization of training at home which:
- the term and form of education, and also class in which the child will study is determined;
- the individual curriculum, the training program, calendar and thematic planning and the lesson schedule of training affirms at home;
- responsible persons and teachers for implementation of educational process, with distribution of hours in objects are designated.
14. Control of the organization of educational process is imposed on the deputy director of the general education organization for teaching and educational work (further - the deputy director).
15. For the organization of training at home, the deputy director together with teachers develops the individual curriculum for each pupil, analyzes the corrected training programs, performs matching of necessary textbooks, determines minimum of control and practical works, terms of carrying out intermediate certification, constitutes the schedule of studies and approves them with parents (legal representatives) of the child.
The individual curriculum is constituted based on the Basic curriculum which is annually approved by authorized state body in the field of education.
The maximum week academic load and the name of subjects are determined by authorized state body in the field of education, depending on the training program (general education or special for children with violations of intellectual development).
16. Each teacher conducts register of occupations with the pupil in whom the conducted lesson is dated, the subject and content of the studied material, number of hours, homework and assessment registers.
Control of timeliness and correctness of filling of the magazine is regularly performed by the deputy director.
17. Parents (legal representatives) monthly get acquainted with contents of the magazine of individual occupations of the student at home.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.