of September 24, 2018 No. 935
About the organization and functioning of National bureau of statistics
Based on part (5) article 7 of the Law on official statistics No. 93/2017 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, Art. No. 216-228, 349) DECIDES: the Government
1. Reorganize National bureau of statistics by merging (accession) with public organization "Information Service of the Financial Reporting under National Bureau of Statistics".
1) Regulations on the organization and functioning of National bureau of statistics according to appendix No. 1;
2) Structure of National bureau of statistics according to appendix No. 2;
3) the List of the regional centers of statistics (with the status of head department) according to appendix No. 3;
4) to Organigramm of National bureau of statistics according to appendix No. 4;
5) Changes which are made to some orders of the Government, according to appendix No. 5.
3. Establish the extreme number of staff of National bureau of statistics in number of 710 units from which the 247th unit for central office and 463 units for territorial subdivisions (the regional centers according to the statistics), including 150 interviewers for statistical inspections of households in the social sphere.
4. Release of personnel in connection with reorganization, in case of impossibility of its translation, will be performed according to the Law No. 158/2008 on the state position and the status of the government employee and the legislation on work.
5. For implementation of selective statistical inspections of small agricultural producers the National bureau of statistics will attract in addition, on the basis of the annual contract for provision of services, 90 interviewers to carrying out inspections in the territories. Financing will be performed at the expense of the government budget provided for accomplishment of the Program of statistical works.
6. The national bureau of statistics has the CEO and 3 deputy directors general.
7. To national bureau of statistics in 3-month time from the date of entry into force of this resolution:
1) to reorganize territorial statistical subdivisions according to legislation provisions;
To submit 2) to the Government for approval calculation methodology, the nomenclature and the size of rates for the paid services rendered to National bureaus of statistics.
8. Recognize invalid some orders of the Government according to appendix No. 6.
9. This resolution becomes effective from the date of publication.
Minister of Economy and Infrastructure
Minister of Finance
Octavian to Armash
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of September 24, 2018 No. 935
1. The regulations on the organization and functioning of National bureau of statistics (further - the Provision) regulate mission, the main functions, powers and the rights of National bureau of statistics, and also the organization of its activities.
2. The national bureau of statistics (further - Bureau) is the administrative authority independent institutionally and professionally, created under the Government for the purpose of coordination of national statistical system on development and production of official statistics.
3. The bureau is legal entity of the public law, with the location in municipium of Chisinau, with the name, has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Moldova and its name, and also the treasurer accounts and other attributes characteristic of state bodies established by the legislation.
4. The bureau performs the activities according to the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the laws and resolutions of Parliament, presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova, ordinances, resolutions and decisions of the Government, international treaties which party the Republic of Moldova is.
5. The mission of Bureau consists in collection, processing and distribution of the objective, reliable and timely official statistics necessary for reasons for policy and decision making, researches, forecasting and general informing society.
6. According to the role and the mission of Bureau performs the following main functions:
1) coordinates national statistical system concerning development and production of official statistics;
Develops 2) and implements strategies on development of national statistical system, annual and long-term statistical programs;
3) develops the normative and institutional bases necessary for realization of strategic objectives in the field of the activities, and also mechanisms of their implementation in practice;
4) is exercised control also by control of realization from the point of view of quality, statistical programs and plans accepted at the central and regional levels;
5) performs harmonization and equating of statistics, methodologies, methods and methods applied at the national level with the international rules and standards;
6) develops culture of statistics in society.
7. The bureau performs the following functions:
Collects 1), processes, generalizes, analyzes, estimates, extends and stores statistical information and data;
2) performs methodical coordination and controls uniform application of statistical methodology, classification, statistical regulations and standards by statistical services central and regional authorities, economic agents, irrespective of their status and profile;
3) makes the decision on statistical techniques, standards and procedures, and also on content and terms of the publication of statistical information;
4) dialogue is promoted between producers and users of official statistics about need of statistical data for development, monitoring and assessment by the politician of national, regional and local development;
5) develops programs of continuous professional training and provides training in official statistics for the staff of Bureau and other producers of official statistics, and also for respondents and users of official statistics;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.