of September 11, 2018 No. 1382
About approval of requirements to support of the legal inventory and rules of access to the legal inventory
According to the subitem 2) article 18-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 26, 2007 "About state registration of the rights to real estate" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve enclosed:
1) the requirement to support of the legal inventory according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) rules of access to the legal inventory according to appendix 2 to this order.
2. To provide to department of registration service and organization of legal services of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising deputy minister of justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Acting minister of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan
"__ " _________ 2018
___________________ N. Mauberlinova
to the Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 11, 2018 No. 1382
1. These Requirements to support of the legal inventory (further - Requirements) are developed according to the subitem 2) of article 18-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 26, 2007 "About state registration of the rights to real estate" and determine requirements to support of the legal inventory.
2. The basic concepts used in these Requirements:
1) operator - the organization performing maintenance and maintenance of the State database "Register of the Real Estate" (further - GBD RN);
2) the legal inventory - the unified state register of the registered rights (encumbrances of the rights) to real estate;
3) the user - the employee of Non-commercial joint-stock company "The Government for Citizens state corporation (further - State corporation), person using the operating GBD RN for accomplishment of specific functions;
4) the GBD RN administrator is the employee of the Operator responsible for maintenance and user support of GBD RN;
5) the GBD RN regional administrator is the specialist, regional branch of Operator giving consulting support to users of GBD RN has no access to GBD RN;
6) the automated ServiceDesk system (further - AS of SD) - the portal for registration of requests on functionality of GBD RN;
7) failure - the unplanned temporary failure of GBD RN which entailed lack of possibility of its use;
8) request - the fixed address of the user on the need for servicing of GBD RN;
9) the employee of the line 1 - the employee of the Operator performing call acceptance from users, consultation on work of GBD RN and also registration and escalation of requests for AS of SD;
10) the employee of the line 2 - the employee of the Operator performing functional and technical maintenance GBD RN, the analysis, solutions of requests;
11) the employee of the line 3 - the employee of the Operator performing collection, the analysis of notes and proposals of users.
3. Rendering services in registration and processing of request by the staff of Operator is performed in the following mode:
the working days Monday through Friday: from 09:00 till 18:30 local time;
lunch break from 13:00 till 14:30 local time;
on Saturday: from 10:00 till 14:00 local time;
Sunday day off.
4. Procedural time on processing of addresses by the staff of Operator is reflected in appendix to these Requirements.
5. Contact information of service desks concerning registration of failure, request for AS of SD: 14-14, firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The operator provides complete technical maintenance of GBD RN which consists in the following:
1) ensuring uninterrupted operability of GBD RN in the round-the-clock mode, including festive and the days off;
2) management of access rights of users of GBD RN (creation, change, blocking, change and recovery of accounting records of users of GBD RN);
3) check of full functioning and permanent monitoring of the software of GBD RN;
4) check, the analysis on availability of the incorrect data containing in GBD RN;
5) user support of GBD RN, working off of the addresses arriving on AC SD, the analysis, the solution of the arising problems during the work with functionality of GBD RN in procedural time established by appendix of these Requirements;
6) maintenance of reference information of GBD RN;
7) rendering consulting support to users of GBD RN at the regional level;
8) support of the client place (monitoring of work of GBD RN on client workplaces of users of GBD RN, on the request which arrived on ACSD);
9) collection and transfer to State corporation of notes and offers on modification of the GBD RN user interface;
10) the analysis of notes for their working off and elimination in GBD RN;
11) provision of unloadings and reports in State corporation in terms according to appendix to these Requirements;
12) modification of functionality of GBD RN according to notes and proposals of users of GBD RN, the arising problems during operation of GBD RN.
7. In case of registration of failure, request the following information is provided and fixed:
1) short description of defect;
2) the description of essence of failure, request, if necessary with appendix of supporting documents on problem (date and time of incident/failure, the real estate object identifier, unique code of the reference (in the presence) and so on);
3) contact information of the user.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.