of October 2, 2018 No. 784
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for expertize of industrial safety and issue of experimental testimony
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About industrial safety of hazardous production facilities", and also for the purpose of ensuring industrial safety of hazardous production facilities, the Cabinet of Ministers decides establishments of procedure for expertize of industrial safety:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for expertize of industrial safety and issue of experimental testimony according to appendix No. 1.
2. Make changes to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
3. The state inspection Sanoatgeokontekhnazorat together with the interested ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. S. Sultanov and the chief of the State inspection Sanoatgeokontekhnazorat B. V. Gulyamov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix № 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 2, 2018 No. 784
1. This Provision determines procedure for expertize of industrial safety and issue of experimental testimony.
2. In this Provision the following concepts are applied:
the certificate of accreditation - the official document certifying powers of the accredited expert organizations to perform activities for examination of industrial safety;
conclusion of technical devices from operation - the event fixing impossibility or inexpediency of further use to destination of the technical devices used on hazardous production facilities;
the customer - the organization which addressed with the request for expertize of industrial safety;
experimental testimony of industrial safety - the document containing valid conclusions about compliance (discrepancy) of object of examination to requirements of industrial safety;
identification of hazardous production facilities - the procedure of determination (identification) of set of signs of hazardous production facilities for the purpose of their recognition as hazardous production facilities and the subsequent civil responsibility insurance of the organizations operating hazardous production facilities for damnification of life, to health and (or) property of other persons and the environment in case of accident on dangerous production object;
area of accreditation - field of activity of the expert organization;
area of certification - field of activity of the expert in the field of industrial safety;
inspection of technical condition of buildings and constructions (further - inspection) - the complex of actions for determination and assessment of the actual values of the controlled parameters characterizing operability of subject to inspection and determining possibility of its further operation, reconstruction or need of recovery, strengthening, repair, including inspection of soil of the basis and building constructions regarding identification of change of properties of soil, deformation damages, defects of the bearing designs and determination of their actual bearing capability;
objects of examination - the project documentation, technical devices, buildings and constructions on hazardous production facility, the declaration of industrial safety;
hazardous production facility - the companies or their workshops, sites, platforms, and also other production facilities determined in article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About industrial safety of hazardous production facilities";
industrial safety of hazardous production facility - condition of security of the vital interests of the personality and society from accidents and incidents on hazardous production facilities and their effects;
specially authorized state body in the field of industrial safety (further - authorized body) - the state body given authority to regulations in the field of industrial safety according to the legislation;
technical diagnosing - establishment and studying of the signs characterizing condition of technical devices, buildings and constructions on hazardous production facility for forecasting of possible variations of their parameters and also development of methods and means of experimental determination of their condition for the purpose of timely prevention of violations of normal operating mode;
the technical device used on hazardous production facility (further - the technical device) - the equipment, installation, and the aggregate used on hazardous production facility which operation can lead to accident or incidents on hazardous production facility;
the expert in the field of industrial safety (further - the expert) - the certified specialist performing examination;
examination of industrial safety (further - examination) - assessment of conformity of object of examination to requirements of industrial safety imposed to it;
the expert organization - the organization accredited in accordance with the established procedure performing examination of industrial safety.
3. According to this Provision expertize is carried out:
a) the project documentation on construction, expansion, reconstruction, modernization, preservation and liquidation of hazardous production facility;
b) the technical devices used on hazardous production facilities according to the list according to appendix No. 1 to this Provision:
after service life;
in case of absence in technical documentation of data on service life of such technical device if the actual term of its service exceeds twenty years;
after work, the bearing elements of such technical device, or recovery repair connected with change of design, material substitution after accident or incident on hazardous production facility as a result of which such technical device was damaged;
after the useful lives established by experimental testimonies;
in case of identification by the official of authorized body or other state bodies which according to the legislation have separate powers in the field of industrial safety, damages or variations of characteristics of the technical device from admissible, creating threat of emergence of accident on hazardous production facility, with execution of the instruction in accordance with the established procedure;
at the initiative of the customer;
c) the buildings and constructions on hazardous production facility intended for implementation of engineering procedures, storage of the dangerous substances provided in Item 1 of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About industrial safety of hazardous production facilities":
in case of lack of the project documentation, or absence in the project documentation of the buildings and constructions this about useful life;
after accident or the natural phenomena as a result of which the bearing structures of buildings and constructions on hazardous production facility could be damaged;
after the useful lives established by experimental testimonies;
in case of identification by the official of authorized body or other state bodies which according to the legislation have separate powers in the field of industrial safety, damages or variations of characteristics of buildings and constructions from admissible, creating threat of emergence of accident on hazardous production facility, with execution of the instruction in accordance with the established procedure;
at the initiative of the customer;
d) declarations of industrial safety of hazardous production facilities.
4. Identification of hazardous production facilities within examination is carried out after acceptance for operation finished by asset construction.
5. Examination is performed by the expert organizations according to requirements of this provision, and also other legal acts and regulating technical documents.
6. Requirements which shall be considered when conducting examination of different objects of examination are established by authorized body according to the Regulations on system of examination of industrial safety approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 10, 2008 No. 271, and this Provision taking into account specifics of objects of examination.
7. Responsibility for quality of conducting examination and reliability of results of examination, storage of results of examination are born by the expert organization which was carrying out expertize.
8. Expertize is carried out based on the agreement signed between the expert organization and the customer.
9. Examination is based on the principles of independence, objectivity, comprehensiveness and completeness of the researches conducted with use of modern achievements of science and technology.
10. The expert is forbidden to participate in conducting examination concerning the hazardous production facilities belonging on the property right or other legal cause of the organization with which in employment relationships it consists.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.