of August 22, 2018 No. 381
About approval of Fire safety regulations in the Kyrgyz Republic
According to article 4 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About fire safety", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Fire safety regulations in the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Rules) according to appendix.
2. To authorized state body in the field of supervision and control of fire safety and to authorized state body in the field of prevention, suppression of the fires and maintaining wrecking to provide observance of requirements of Rules by the legal entities and physical persons performing activities in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To heads of the ministries, state committees, administrative departments, companies, organizations, organizations, local government bodies (under approval), local public administrations, other state bodies (under approval), to plenipotentiaries of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in areas to take necessary measures for observance of requirements of Rules on subordinated subjects to protection and the territories.
4. Declare invalid:
- The order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval and enforcement of Fire safety regulations for the companies, the organizations, organizations and dwelling stock of the Kyrgyz Republic" of February 8, 1995 No. 33;
- The order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About entering of amendments into the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 8, 1995 No. 33 "About approval and enforcement of Fire safety regulations for the companies, the organizations, organizations and dwelling stock of the Kyrgyz Republic" of September 13, 2001 No. 560;
- Item 2 of the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About modification and amendments in some decisions of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" of October 23, 2006 No. 745.
5. To impose control of execution of this Resolution on department of defense, law and order and emergency situations of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic M. Abylgaziyev
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 22, 2018 No. 381
1. These rules of fire safety (further - Rules) contain the requirements of fire protection regulations establishing rules of conduct of legal entities and physical persons, procedure for production organization and (or) content of the territories, buildings, constructions, premises of the organizations, dwelling stock and other objects in the Kyrgyz Republic (further - subject to protection) for the purpose of ensuring fire safety.
The legal basis of ensuring fire safety are the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of fire safety, the these rules and other regulatory legal acts regulating the sphere of ensuring fire safety, and also regulation and the rule on designing and construction of facilities establishing requirements to their fire protection.
2. Concerning each subject to protection (except for individual apartment houses) the head (other authorized officer) of the organization (individual entrepreneur) in which use on the property right or on other legal cause there are subjects to protection (further - the head of the organization) the instruction about measures of fire safety according to appendix 3 to these rules, including separately for each explosion-fire-hazardous and fire-dangerous room of production and warehouse appointment affirms.
3. Heads and officials of the companies, organizations, organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership according to their competence shall:
To organize 1) on subjects to protection studying and accomplishment of these rules by all engineering employees, employees and workers;
To organize 2) on subjects to protection voluntary fire teams and to approve procedure for their activities by the internal order;
3) to organize carrying out on subjects to protection of fire-proof instructing and classes in fire technically minimum according to appendix 6 to these rules;
To establish 4) in production, administration, storage and auxiliary rooms high fire prevention regime (to determine and equip smoking areas, to determine places and the admissible number of one-time storage of raw materials and finished goods, to establish accurate procedure for carrying out hot work) and to constantly control its most strict observance by all employees of subject to protection;
5) to determine inspection routine and closings of rooms of different functional purpose after completion of work, with maintaining the magazine by form according to appendix 9 to these rules;
6) periodically to check condition of fire safety of subject to protection, availability and operability of technical means of fire-fighting, fighting capacity of object fire protection and voluntary fire team and to take necessary measures to improvement of their work, with log entries in form according to appendix 8 to these rules;
7) to provide subject to protection with the signs given in appendix 7 to these rules.
4. The head of the organization provides content of fire trucks in fire stations or boxes which are specially intended for these purposes having heating, electric utility service, telephone communication, hard surface of floors, the warmed gate, other devices and the equipment necessary for providing normal and safe working conditions of staff of fire protection.
5. The head of the organization provides serviceable technical condition of fire trucks and motor-pumps, and also the equipment adapted (re-equiped) for suppression of the fires.
6. The head of the organization behind each fire motor-pump and the equipment adapted (re-equiped) for suppression of the fires will organize fixing of the mechanic (driver) who had special training for work on the specified equipment.
7. Only persons after training to measures of fire safety are allowed to work on subject to protection.
Training of persons in measures of fire safety is performed by carrying out fire-proof instructing and passing of fire and technical minimum.
The procedure and terms of carrying out fire-proof instructing and passing of fire and technical minimum are determined by the head of the organization.
8. Fire-proof training of engineering employees, employees and workers consists of fire-proof instructing (primary and secondary) and classes in fire technically minimum.
9. For passing of fire-proof instructing and classes in fire technically minimum on subjects to protection it is necessary to allocate the room equipped with necessary visual aids (posters, schemes, prototypes), and also samples of all types of the emergency firefighting equipment, fire stock and fire communications which are available on subject to protection.
10. Upon termination of passing of the program of fire and technical minimum at workers and employees offsettings are accepted. Results of carrying out offsettings on fire technically minimum are drawn up in magazines in the forms given in appendix 6 to these rules.
11. In storage, production, administration and public places, places of outdoor storage of substances and materials, and also placements of technological installations the head of the organization provides availability of plates with phone number for challenge of authorized state body in the field of suppression of the fires.
12. On subject to protection with night stay of people (including at boarding schools, the organizations of social servicing, nursing homes, orphanages, the preschool educational organizations, hospitals and objects for summer children's holiday) the head of the organization will organize the round-the-clock watch of service personnel.
13. On subject to protection with night stay of people the head of the organization provides:
1) instruction availability about operations procedure of service personnel on case of emergence of the fire in day and night time, telephone communication, electric lamps (at least 1 lamp on each person on duty), individual protection equipment of respiratory organs and sight of the person from toxic products of burning;
2) daily transfer to division of authorized state body in the field of suppression of the fires around which departure there is subject to protection with night stay of people, information on the number of the people who are on this object (including at night, in days off and holidays).
14. The head of the organization provides content of outside fire-escapes and barriers on roofs (coverings) of buildings and constructions in good repair, will organize at least 1 time in 5 years carrying out operating tests of fire-escapes and barriers on roofs, with creation of the corresponding test report, and also periodic survey of condition of survival equipment from height according to technical documentation or the passport of such product.
15. The territory of the companies, organizations, apartment houses and other objects, and also the territory adjoining to them shall be kept constantly clean and be cleared systematically of production wastes, combustible garbage, fallen leaves and dry grass. The production waste and packaging materials which are not subject to utilization shall be removed systematically on specially allotted sites and be exported timely.
16. To all buildings and constructions, fire water sources the open entry shall be provided. The condition of roadbed shall not interfere with journey of special fire-proof vehicles.
Drives and entrances to buildings, constructions and fire water sources, and also approaches to fire stock and the equipment, means of the notice on the fires, stationary fire-escapes shall be always free (at all seasons of the year) and be lit at night. It is forbidden on drives for the fire fighting equipment to arrange barriers, borders, to establish the metal barriers narrowing or interfering journey of special vehicles.
Requirements to drives for fire fighting automotive equipment are determined by construction regulations by the layout and building of the cities and settlements of city type.
17. It is forbidden to use fire-proof distances between buildings, constructions and structures, the turning and special platforms intended for installation of the rescue and fire fighting equipment, for warehousing of materials, the equipment and container, the parking of transport, construction of buildings and constructions (installations), cultivation of fires and burning of waste and container.
18. When carrying out repair work of the roads or drives connected with their closing, the head of the organization performing repair (construction) represents to division of authorized state body in the field of suppression of the fires the relevant information on terms of carrying out these works and provides installation of the signs designating the direction of detour or arranges moving through the repaired sections of roads and drives.
19. Moving and transitions through inside railway tracks shall be free for journey of fire trucks and have continuous floorings at the level of top of heads of rails.
The number of moving shall be at least two. The parking of cars without locomotives on moving is forbidden.
20. On sites of the territory of subject to protection where accumulation of explosive mixes is possible, journey of vehicles is forbidden, about it the corresponding signs and texts shall be placed.
21. In the territory of explosive and fire-dangerous subjects to protection (if it is not connected with engineering procedure of production), and also in storage locations and conversions of combustible materials use of naked flame is forbidden.
22. Light priyamk at window openings of basement and first floors of buildings, constructions shall be cleared of garbage and foreign objects.
23. The container from under paints and varnishes shall be stored on the special platforms located at distance at least 20 meters from buildings and constructions and shall be densely closed.
24. Temporary storage of fuel in the yard, in the specially allotted place, not closer than 5 meters from buildings, fire hydrants and reservoirs is allowed.
25. Smoking in the territory of subject to protection is allowed only in the specially allotted places equipped with ballot boxes, reservoirs with water and designated by the corresponding texts and signs.
In the territory where smoking is forbidden, the prohibiting texts or signs are placed on foregrounds.
26. Around the settlements located in forests the actions excluding possibility of transfer of fire in case of the forest and peat fires on buildings and constructions shall be executed (the device of protective fire-proof strips, landing of deciduous plantings, removal during the summer period of dry vegetation).
27. It is forbidden to use the territories of fire-proof distances from objects and constructions of different function to forests (forest parks), places of development or open bedding of peat under construction of different constructions and subsidiary structures, and also for warehousing of combustible materials, garbage, waste of wood, construction and other combustible materials.
28. It is forbidden in the territory of settlements and city settlements, and also at distance less than 100 meters from forests to start uncontrollable products from combustible materials which principle of rise on height is based on heating of air in design by means of naked flame.
29. On subjects to protection it is forbidden:
1) to store and apply on attics, in cellars and first floors flammable and combustible liquids, gunpowder, explosives, pyrotechnic products, cylinders with combustible gases, goods in aerosol package, celluloid and other explosion-fire-hazardous substances and materials, to apply in garrets as heater peat, sawdust and other combustible materials;
2) to make change of space-planning decisions and placement of engineering communications and the equipment as a result of which access to fire extinguishers, fireplugs and other systems of ensuring fire safety is limited or the action area of automatic fire protection systems decreases (the automatic fire alarm, stationary automatic installation of fire extinguishing, system of smoke removal, the warning system and management of evacuation), to paint or stick with wall-paper automatic fire announcers;
3) to carry out cleaning of rooms and washing of clothes using gasoline, kerosene and other flammable and combustible liquids, and also to make warming of the frozen pipes blowtorches and by other methods using naked flame;
4) to operate electrical wires and cables with visible violations of isolation;
5) to use the damaged sockets, knife switches and other electroinstallations;
6) to wrap electrolamps and lamps paper, fabric and other combustible materials, and also to operate lamps with the taken-off caps (lenses) provided by lamp design;
7) to use the electroirons, rangettes, electric kettles and other electric heaters which do not have devices of thermal protection and also in case of absence or defect of the temperature regulators provided by design;
8) to use non-standard (self-made) electric heaters;
To leave 9) unguarded included in power network in electric heaters, and also other electrical household appliances including which are in waiting mode, except for electric devices which shall be in the round-the-clock operating mode according to the instruction of manufacturing plant;
10) to place in electropanel board combustible (including flammable) substances and materials;
11) to violate requirements to storage of the chemicals and materials given in appendix 2 to these rules;
12) when carrying out emergency and other construction and restoration works to use temporary electrical wiring, including extenders, surge protectors which are not intended according to the characteristics for power supply of the used electric devices.
Indicators of fire-and-explosion hazard and fire risk of substances and materials are determined by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About ensuring fire safety".
30. On all subjects to protection floor-by-floor plans of evacuation of people and material values for case of emergence of the fires and emergency situations according to appendix 4 to these rules shall be placed.
On plans of evacuation the main and emergency exits, and also the locations of emergency firefighting equipment and bonds are designated.
31. Locks on doors of emergency exits shall provide possibility of their free opening without key from within.
The head of the organization on which subject to protection there was fire provides access to fire divisions to the enclosed space for the purposes of fire extinguishing and carrying out wrecking.
32. In case of operation of evacuation ways, emergency and emergency exits it is forbidden:
1) to arrange on the ways of evacuation thresholds (except for thresholds in doorways), the false doors having similarity to these doors, to establish sliding and lifting and lowering doors and gate, revolving doors and tourniquets, and also other devices interfering free evacuation of people, to establish in staircases of mirror and external blocks of conditioners;
2) to encumber evacuation ways and exits (including passes, corridors, platforms, galleries, lift halls, landings, marches of ladders, doors, evacuation hatches) different materials, products, the equipment, production waste, garbage and other objects, to block doors of emergency exits, and also to close on the lock of door of emergency exits and to kill them tightly;
3) to arrange in platforms of exits (except for apartments and individual apartment houses) dryers and hangers for clothes, clothes, and also to store (including it is temporary) stock and materials;
4) to fix the self-closed doors of staircases, corridors, halls and platforms in open provision, and also to remove the doors interfering distribution of dangerous factors of the fire on the ways of evacuation;
5) to replace armored glass regular in glazing of doors and transoms;
To place 6) in lift halls storage rooms, booths, stalls and other similar rooms;
To encumber 7) with furniture, the equipment and other objects of door, hatches on balconies and loggias, transitions to adjacent sections and exits to outside evacuation ladders, to dismantle interbalcony ladders, to make hatches on balconies and loggias of apartments;
8) to glaze the balconies, loggias and galleries conducting to nezadymlyaemy staircases;
To arrange 9) on staircases and floor-by-floor corridors storage rooms and other utility rooms, and also to store under ladder marches and on landings of thing, furniture and other combustible materials, to lay industrial gas pipelines and steam lines, pipelines with flammable and combustible liquids, electric wires and cables (except for electrical wiring for illumination of corridors and staircases);
10) to encumber and close passes to places of fixture of rescue devices.
33. It is forbidden to leave upon termination of working hours not deenergized electroinstallations and electrical household appliances in rooms in which there are no personnel on duty, except for of emergency lighting, fire protection systems, and also other electroinstallations and electrotechnical devices if it is caused by their functional purpose or it is provided by requirements of the maintenance instruction.
34. In corridors, on landings and on the doors conducting to emergency exits or directly outside the ordering signs "EXIT" connected to emergency lighting system in case of the fire shall be established.
35. Wooden structures of garrets shall be processed by fireproof structure. Quality of fireproof processing shall be controlled annually and, if necessary, be exposed to repeated processing.
36. Doors (hatches) of attics, technical floors, basements, electropanel board and air-ventilation chambers shall contain in the closed condition on the lock. Keys from locks shall be stored in the certain place available to obtaining them at any time (the apartment on upper floor, the commandant, protection).
On doors garret and basements, technical floors there shall be texts about the storage location of keys.
It is necessary to place schemes of their layout with entrances to cellars and technical floors.
Intersection doors of garrets, and also doors in fire-proof walls (partitions) shall reside in the closed condition.
37. It is forbidden to make facing of combustible materials (pasting by combustible film materials), and also of the fire-resistant finishing materials emitting when burning toxic substances, walls and ceilings in general corridors, in staircases, lobbies, halls and the foyer and also to arrange from combustible materials floors in lobbies, staircases and lift halls.
Coverings of floors (carpets, carpet paths) on the ways of evacuation (corridors, the foyer, lobbies, halls, ladders) in visual, exhibition, exposition, reading rooms and other rooms with mass stay of people shall be strictly attached to floor.
Application of carpets and carpet paths from synthetic combustible materials is forbidden.
38. Use of elevators and elevators for evacuation of people in case of the fire is forbidden.
The procedure for use by the organizations of the elevators having operating mode "transportation of fire divisions" is regulated by the instruction approved by the head of the organization. The specified instructions shall be hung out directly at governing bodies of elevator cabin.
The head of the organization provides nezadymlyaemost of lift halls of the elevators used as safety areas for handicapped national groups and other citizens by maintenance in good repair of fire-proof barriers (partitions) and fillings of apertures in them, appropriate means of individual protection and communication with the room of fire post, and also signs of fire safety specifying the direction to such zone.
39. On subjects to protection with mass stay of people, school and preschool educational institutions, houses for elderly citizens and persons with limited opportunities of health, medical and improving institutions with hospital installation of metal lattices at windows is forbidden.
40. Apertures in fire-proof walls and overlappings shall be equipped with protection devices against spread of fire and products of burning (fire-proof doors, water veils, gates, shiber, antismoke devices) which shall contain in operating state constantly.
When crossing fire-proof barriers different communications gaps between them and designs of barriers (on all thickness) shall be tightly closed up by nonflammable material.
41. In workshops and laboratories where flammable and combustible liquids and gases are applied, it is necessary to provide centralized transportation and their distribution on workplaces. In all other cases it is necessary to apply safe container of special design to transferring of flammable and combustible liquids.
For shop storage rooms the most admissible number of one-time storage of flammable and combustible liquids shall be normative established. On workplaces it is possible to keep such amount of materials (in type, ready to application) which does not exceed replaceable requirement. At the same time reservoirs shall be densely closed.
42. Production rooms and their equipment shall be cleared periodically of dust and other combustible waste. In places of intensive allocation of waste in the form of dust indicators of their fire risk shall be determined.
43. The special clothes of working personnel shall be stored in certain rooms. By administration of subject to protection for each division (production operation) the replacement procedure of the oiled clothes on net shall be established. In pockets of special clothes it is forbidden to leave the oiled rags and cleaning rags.
44. It is forbidden to dry clothes, footwear in rooms, and also to have any combustible materials on the hot surfaces of pipelines, devices and devices of heating. For drying of clothes, footwear it is necessary to provide special places.
45. The hot surfaces of the pipelines passing in rooms in which are possible ignition of materials, explosion of explosive mixes need to be isolated nonflammable materials.
46. In explosive rooms and it is forbidden to work at explosive installations in the footwear padded with steel nails or horseshoes.
47. In case of work in rooms where formation of explosive mix with air is possible, it is necessary to use the tool manufactured of the metal which is not giving in case of blow of sparks, and the cutting steel tool needs to be covered with jellied lubricants plentifully.
48. On transactions of sink and degreasing of details it is necessary to apply fireproof technical detergents.
49. Smoking on objects of trade, production, conversion and storage of flammable and combustible liquids and combustible gases, on objects of production of all types of explosives, explosion-fire-hazardous and fire-dangerous sites is forbidden.
The head of the organization provides placement in the specified territories of signs of fire safety "Tobacco smoking and use of naked flame is forbidden".
The places specially allotted for smoking are designated by the signs "Smoking area".
50. Before heating season it is necessary to perform checks and repair of furnaces, boiler, heatgenerating, calorifer installations and fireplaces, and also other heating devices and systems.
It is forbidden to operate furnaces and other heating devices without fire-proof cutting (отступок) from combustible designs, the prefurnace sheets made of nonflammable material by the size 0, 5kh suffice meter 0,7 (on wooden or other floor from combustible materials), and also in the presence of progar and damages to cutting (otstupka) and prefurnace sheets.
51. Before heating season, and also during the heating season it is necessary to provide carrying out cleaning of flues and furnaces (heating devices) from soot.
52. In case of operation of the boiler and other heatmaking installations it is forbidden:
To allow 1) to work of persons which are not instructed about measures of fire safety;
To apply 2) in fuel quality waste oil and other flammable and combustible liquids which are not provided by specifications on operation of the equipment;
3) to operate the heatmaking installations in case of dribble of liquid fuel (gas leakage) from systems of fuel feeding, and also gates at fire chamber and at reservoir with fuel;
4) to give fuel in case of extinct nozzles or gas torches;
5) to kindle installations without their preliminary purge;
6) to work in case of the defective or switched-off devices of control and regulation provided by manufacturer;
7) to dry any combustible materials on coppers and steam lines;
8) to operate the boiler installations using solid fuel which chimneys are not cleared of soot.
53. In case of operation of oven heating it is forbidden:
To leave 1) unguarded furnaces which burn, and also to charge supervision of them to children;
2) to have fuel, other combustible substances and materials on prefurnace leaf;
To heat 3) coal, coke and gas of the furnace, the fuels which are not intended for these types;
4) to use ventilating and gas channels as flues;
5) to perekalivat furnaces.
54. The fire chamber of furnaces in buildings and constructions (except for apartment houses) shall stop at least in 2 hours prior to completion of work, and in hospitals and other subjects to protection with the round-the-clock stay of people - in 2 hours prior to withdrawal of patients to dream.
The ashes and slag removed from fire chambers shall be filled in with water and are removed to the place, specially allotted for them.
55. Goods, racks, show-windows, counters, cases and other equipment are located at distance of at least 0,7 of meter from furnaces, and from furnace openings - meter 1,25 suffices.
In case of operation of metal furnaces the equipment shall be located at distance at least than 2 meters from the furnace.
56. The head of the organization provides whitewashing of chimneys and walls in which there pass smoke channels.
57. In case of operation of the heatgenerating devices it is forbidden:
1) to work at the device with the broken hermeticity of fuel-supply lines and in case of the defective locking valve on it, leaky connections of the case of nozzle with the heatgenerating device, defective flues, electric motors and devices of protection, and also in the absence of thermal protection of the electric motor and other defects;
2) to work at the device with open fuel tanks;
3) to work in case of not adjusted nozzle (with fuel delivery violation);
4) about the device and account tanks to arrange barriers from materials of groups of combustibility G3-G4, classification of which is determined by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About ensuring fire safety", and also the relevant construction standards and rules;
5) to warm fuel-supply lines open flame;
6) to light working mix through viewing peephole;
7) to regulate gap between electrodes of candles in case of the working heatgenerating device;
8) operation of the heatgenerating device in case of absence and defect of protective lattice on airintaking collectors;
9) to leave the working heatgenerating devices unguarded;
10) to violate service conditions of the heatgenerating devices, to place them in rooms (places), unadapted for these purposes.
58. Electric heaters need to be allowed to application with the operational alarm system and blocking excluding supply of electricity on heating elements in case of the idle fan and automatic equipment of control of temperature of the coming-out air and its regulation provided by electric and thermal protection.
59. In case of operation of heaters it is forbidden:
1) to switch-off the alarm system or blocking;
2) to apply combustible materials to flexible insert between the case of electric heater and the fan;
3) to exceed the maximum permissible air temperature at the exit from electric heater established by manufacturing plant;
4) to include electric heater in case of the idle fan (blocking is checked before each start-up of installation);
5) to dry clothes or other combustible materials on electric heater or near it.
60. Fire-retardant devices (gates, shiber, valves) in air ducts, devices of blocking of ventilating systems with automatic installations of the fire alarm or fire extinguishing, automatic devices of shutdown of ventilation in case of the fire shall be checked in the terms established by technical documentation and contain in good repair.
Sensitive elements of the drive of latches (fusible locks, easily combustible inserts, thermosensitive elements) shall be cleared of pollution by combustible dust timely.
61. Storage in air-ventilation chambers any the equipment and materials is forbidden. Air-ventilation chambers shall be closed constantly on the lock. The entrance is forbidden to strangers in air-ventilation chambers.
62. Operation of processing equipment in rooms with explosion-fire-hazardous productions in case of defective hydrofilters, pyleotsasyvayushchy, dust removal and other devices of systems of ventilation is forbidden.
63. In production rooms in which ventilating devices transport combustible and explosive substances all metal air ducts, pipelines, filters and other equipment of exhaust installations shall be grounded.
64. Air-ventilation chambers, cyclones, filters, air ducts shall be cleared of combustible dust and production wastes. Check, routine inspection and cleaning of the ventilating equipment shall be made according to the schedule approved by the director or workshops. Results of surveys are surely entered in the special magazine.
65. Exhaust air ducts on which explosive or combustible dust is transported shall have devices for periodic cleaning (hatches, folding connections).
66. The ventilating installations servicing explosion-fire-hazardous rooms shall have remote devices of their inclusion or shutdown in case of the fires or accidents according to the requirements which are specially caused for each room and to contain in good repair.
67. At least once a quarter it is necessary to check quality of fire protection of air ducts and, in case of violation of integrity of fireproof covering, to take measures for its recovery.
68. In case of operation of ventilating systems it is forbidden:
1) to disconnect or dismantle fire-retardant devices;
2) to use ventilating channels as flues;
To connect 3) to ventilating channels gas heating devices;
4) to burn out the fatty and other combustible deposits which accumulated in air ducts, umbrellas.
69. In case of defects which serve as direct or indirect cause of the fire (fan overload, beating of shovels of driving wheels about casing, bearing overheat) it is necessary to stop immediately the fan and not to include it before complete elimination of defect.
70. All electroinstallations shall be protected by devices of protection against currents of short circuit and other emergency operation.
Fusible inserts of safety locks shall be calibrated with indication of on brand of rated current of insert.
71. Connections, okontsevaniye and branches of veins of wires and cables in order to avoid dangerous transitional resistance in the fire relation are made by means of pressure testing, welding, the soldering or special clips.
72. The device and operation of temporary power supply networks are prohibited. The temporary illyuminatsionny installations, and also electrical wiring feeding production sites of construction and temporary repair installation works are by way of exception permitted. Tension of temporary power network shall not exceed 36 volts, and in especially dangerous places (especially crude sites, wells, metal reservoirs, coppers) it is not higher than 12 volts.
73. The temporary electrical wiring on the building site is carried out by the isolated wire, suspended on cables and 3 meters over passes and 6 meters over drives are established on reliable support at height of at least 2,5 of meter over workplaces.
74. Lighting searchlights in the territory of the building site are established on separate support. Electric utility service of the searchlights used for illumination of the territory (building site) shall be performed by independent network.
Installation of searchlights on roofs from combustible materials and buildings with polymeric heaters is forbidden.
75. Portable lamps are equipped with protective glass caps and grids. The flexible cables and wires with copper veins which are specially intended for this purpose taking into account possible mechanical impacts are applied to these lamps and other figurative electrical accessories.
76. Passing of air-lines of electricity transmission and outside electrical wires over combustible roofs, canopies, wood stacks, ground storages of combustible materials, and also laying of electric wires and cables en route through fire-proof walls, warehouse, production and other purpose of the room is forbidden.
77. Air-lines of electricity transmission shall be located at distance at least polutorakratny height of support from fire-dangerous factory and store buildings, constructions, installations, canopies and stacks of combustible materials.
78. In production, storage, trade, utility rooms in which flammable materials and combustible goods (paper, books) or goods are stored in combustible packaging and also over counters of bookstores electric lamps shall have the closed or protected execution.
79. The lighting power supply network shall be mounted so that lamps were located at distance of at least 0,5 of meter from combustible designs and combustible materials.
80. In case of operation of electroinstallations and power supply networks it is forbidden:
1) to operate electrical wires and cables with visible violations of isolation;
2) to use sockets, knife switches, other electroadjusting products with damages;
3) to wrap electrolamps and lamps paper, fabric and other combustible materials, and also to operate lamps with the taken-off caps (lenses) provided by lamp design;
4) to use the electroirons, rangettes, electric kettles and other electric heaters which do not have devices of thermal protection and also in case of absence or defect of the temperature regulators provided by design;
5) to use non-standard (self-made) electric heaters;
To leave 6) unguarded included in power network in electric heaters, and also other electrical household appliances including which are in waiting mode, except for electric devices which shall be in the round-the-clock operating mode according to the instruction of manufacturing plant;
To place 7) (to warehouse) in electropanel board (at electroboards), at electric motors and the starting equipment combustible (including flammable) substances and materials;
8) when carrying out emergency and other construction and restoration works to use temporary electrical wiring, including extenders, surge protectors which are not intended according to the characteristics for power supply of the used electric devices.
81. Lamps of emergency and evacuation lighting shall join the independent power supply.
Evacuation lighting in buildings and rooms, sources of its food shall be in good repair.
82. Electric motors shall be greased and be cleared of combustible dust regularly. It is forbidden to cover electric motors with any materials.
83. Electrical machines with the parts which are normally sparking under the terms of work shall be located at distance of 1 meter from locations of combustible substances and materials or shall be separated them by the fireproof screen.
84. Adjusting electroarmature (sockets, boxes) shall be isolated from combustible materials by nonflammable laying.
85. Upon termination of works power networks, electric equipment and other electroconsumers, including household rooms and mobile (inventory) buildings, shall be cut off power, electricity outage shall be centralized.
86. It is forbidden to lay electric wires and cables including temporary (except for laid in steel pipes it is direct on metal panels with polymeric heaters), and also to establish electric devices closer than 1 meter from combustible designs. In places of crossing of the protecting designs by electric communications metal sleeves with consolidation by nonflammable materials shall be provided.
87. Electroinstallations of the locked storage facilities in which there are fire hazardous zones of any class determined by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of ensuring fire safety shall have devices for shutdown out of power and lighting networks, irrespective of availability of the disconnecting devices in rooms. The disconnecting devices shall be established in box, from fireproof material, with the device for sealing on the protecting design from fireproof material, and in case of its absence - on separate fireproof support.
88. In case of the open or hidden laying of wires on the combustible basis it is necessary to enclose the sheet asbestos at least 3 mm thick (or is mashed plasters, at least 10 millimeters thick) acting in both parties from wire or pipe on 10 millimeters at least.
89. Switches to the lamps located over entrance to explosion-fire-hazardous rooms shall be established from the outer side of the building, in splashproof execution or in normal execution in niches.
90. Installation of regular plug demountable connections in explosion-fire-hazardous rooms, and also in laboratory fume cupboards is forbidden.
91. Sagging of electrical wires, their contact among themselves or with structural elements of buildings and different objects are prohibited.
92. For power supply of refrigerators (except household), automatic installations of fire extinguishing, the alarm system and emergency lighting the independent power network shall be provided, beginning from the introduction distributing device to the consumer of electricity.
93. For ironing of clothes the special room (place) shall be allocated. After work irons shall be checked under list to person responsible for fire safety.
94. The oil heaters and the heating electric panels used for heating of small rooms and small trade enterprises (booths, pavilions, containers, etc.) shall have individual electrical protection and operational temperature regulators.
95. Electric and household heaters are allowed to be turned on in network only by means of plug connections of factory production.
96. Inspection of lightning protection devices needs to be performed at least once a year. Measurements of resistance of the grounding device time in 12 years is carried out.
97. Grounding conductors of lightning arresters need to be separated grounding conductors of other systems. It is forbidden to use production pipelines as grounding conductors.
98. Responsibility for operability of systems of protection against static electricity in general on the company is conferred on the chief power engineer, and on certain workshops (sites) - on their chiefs, the chief power engineer shall organize the correct operation of devices of protection and their laboratory check, constitute the maintenance instruction of these devices. Chiefs of workshops shall provide serviceable condition of devices of protection, timely check and repair them.
99. The characteristic of production process on the dangers of accumulating of charges of static electricity and action reducing intensity of electrization of substances, and also the additional measures providing flowing off of charges shall be specified in instructions about measures of fire safety of the companies.
100. The grounding devices for protection against static electricity are allowed to be combined with the grounding devices for electric equipment.
101. The metal and electrowire nonmetallic equipment, pipelines, ventilating box and casings, heat insulation of the pipelines and devices located in rooms and also on outside installations, platforms and channels, shall be attached to grounding contour at least in two points.
102. Separately established devices and aggregates need to be equipped with independent grounding conductors or to attach them to general contour of grounding.
It is forbidden to include consistently several grounding parts in the grounding conductor.
103. All subjects to protection, irrespective of functional purpose shall be provided with emergency firefighting equipment according to appendix 1 to these rules which are used for localization and liquidation of the fires in initial stage of development.
104. In factory, store buildings and constructions, in the territory of the companies and the organizations special fire boards with set of emergency firefighting equipment shall be established: powder fire extinguishers - 2, the carbon dioxide fire extinguisher - 1, box with sand - 1, spade - 1, shovel sovok - 1, cloth asbestos or felt - 1, loma - 2 (easy and heavy), hooks - 2, axes - 2, buckets - 2, barrel with water - 200 liters.
During the winter period fire extinguishers and reservoir with water shall be stored in the warm room.
105. Boxes for sand shall have m3 0,5 amount. The design of box shall provide convenience of extraction of sand and exclude hit of rainfall.
For rooms and outside technological installations of categories of An, Bn and Vn on fire and explosion and fire risk the m3 0,5 sand inventory on each 500 sq.m of the protected area is provided, and for rooms and outside technological installations of categories of Gn and Dn on fire and explosion and fire risk - m3 0,5 on each 1000 sq.m of the protected area suffices.
Categories of outside installations are determined by fire risk by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About ensuring fire safety".
106. Cloths for isolation of the center of ignition shall have the size at least 1, 5 meter wide and 2 meters long.
Cloths are stored in the waterproof closed cases (covers, packagings) allowing to apply quickly these means in case of fire.
107. The fire boards established in rooms shall be on visible and easily accessible places is, whenever possible, closer to exits from rooms.
The territories of the companies are provided with fire boards at the rate of one board on 0,5 of hectare of the area.
108. The fire extinguishers placed on subject to protection shall be loaded, operational and ready to action.
109. The procedure for placement, servicing and use of fire extinguishers shall correspond to the instruction of manufacturing plant, and also the following requirements:
1) fire extinguishers shall be placed at height of no more 1,5 of meter from floor level to the lower end face of the fire extinguisher and at distance of at least 1,2 of meter from edge of door in case of its opening;
2) the design and external design of curbstone or case for placement of fire extinguishers shall be such that it was possible to determine visually type of the fire extinguishers which are stored in them;
3) the fire extinguisher shall be established so that the instructive text on its case was visible.
110. For the purpose of maintenance of fire extinguishers in permanent readiness and their safe operation it is necessary:
Reloading of foam fire extinguishers to make 1) at least once a year. Along with it their testing for hydraulic pressure is made;
Carbon dioxide fire extinguishers to check 2) once in 3 months by weighing. In case of detection of leakage they need to be recharged;
Aerosol fire extinguishers to put 3) on trial hydraulic pressure once a year, and to exercise control of charge in the fire extinguisher weighing once in three months;
Powder fire extinguishers to check 4) for quality of fire-fighting powder once a year, the case of the fire extinguisher is tested on durability and density of material hydraulic pressure.
111. The fire extinguishers sent from the company for reloading are replaced with the corresponding number of the charged fire extinguishers.
112. In case of protection of rooms with computer facilities, telephone exchanges, the museums and archives it is necessary to consider specifics of interaction of fire-fighting substances with the protected equipment, products and materials. The specified rooms need to be equipped with carbon dioxide fire extinguishers.
113. In case of carrying out repair work or shutdown of sites of water supply system with the fire hydrants or cranes established on them, and also reduction of pressure in network is lower than potrebny, it is necessary to inform authorized state body in the field of suppression of the fires.
114. In the presence in the territory of the company or near it natural water sources (the rivers, lakes, ponds) to them convenient entrances and piers for installation of fire trucks and intake of water shall be arranged at all seasons of the year.
115. Behind fire reservoirs, reservoirs, water supply system with hydrants and pumping units the permanent technical observation providing them serviceable condition and permanent readiness for use in case of fire shall be established.
116. At the location of fire-proof water sources light or fluorescent indexes with the put alphabetic PG indexes (fire hydrant) or "PV" (fire reservoir), digital values of distance in meters from the index to water sources shall be established.
117. The water-supply in fire reservoirs (in case of its use for fire extinguishing or on doctrines) needs to be recovered immediately.
His solution is allowed store frother and in regular steel reservoirs, it is not allowed for these purposes to use the steel concrete reservoirs which are not protected by special coverings. Reservoirs for frother need to be established in the room or out of it provided that positive temperatures will be maintained in them.
118. Covers of hatches of wells of fire underground hydrants shall be cleared of dirt, ice, snow, and the strut is exempted from water. In winter time fire hydrants shall be warmed in order to avoid freezing.
119. Fire hydrants, columns and fireplugs at least shall be exposed every six months to maintenance and be checked for working capacity by water start-up, with registration of results of check in the special magazine or creation of the act.
120. Water towers shall be adapted for water selection by the fire fighting equipment at all seasons of the year.
121. Fireplugs of internal fire-proof water supply system shall be completed with sleeves and trunks. Fire hoses shall be dry and well rolled (laid). The fire hose shall be attached to the valve (gate) and trunk.
It is necessary at least once in 6 months to make rewind of sleeves on new fold.
122. On door of case of the fireplug it shall be specified: alphabetic personal computer index (fireplug), sequence number of the fireplug, phone number of the next fire brigade.
123. Automatic installations shall have remote and local inclusion on case of refusal automatic.
The device of warning systems and management of evacuation of people in case of the fire on subjects to protection of different functional purpose shall be carried out according to appendix 5 to these rules.
124. To the companies which do not have opportunity by own forces to perform maintenance of installations and to contain service personnel, it is necessary to sign the contract for routine maintenance with the specialized organizations.
125. During performance of works on maintenance or repair, the fire protection systems connected with shutdown or their elements, the head of the organization takes necessary measures for protection of objects against the fires.
126. The personnel on duty servicing the reception and control equipment of stationary installations of fire extinguishing are forbidden to leave it unguarded.
127. For persons working in the protected rooms the instruction about their actions and procedure for evacuation in case of signal of installation operation shall be developed and hung out.
128. The control office and other rooms with personnel performing the round-the-clock watch shall be provided with telephone communication.
129. Person responsible for installation operation provides:
1) maintenance of installations in operating state by timely carrying out maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance;
2) training of the servicing and operation personnel, and also instructing of the workers and employees working in the protected rooms;
3) development of necessary operational documentation;
4) informing organization for servicing of these installations on all cases of refusals and operation of installations.
130. On subject to protection person responsible for installation operation, shall have available following technical documentation:
1) the project documentation and executive drawings on installation;
2) the acceptance act and delivery of installation in operation;
3) passports of the equipment and devices;
4) the sheet of the mounted equipment, nodes, devices and the automation equipment;
5) passports of charging of cylinders of installations of gas and aerosol fire extinguishing;
6) maintenance instruction of installation;
7) list of scheduled works of maintenance of installation;
8) schedule of maintenance;
9) register of maintenance and repair of installations;
10) duty roster of personnel operational (person on duty);
11) magazine of delivery and acceptance of watch by operation personnel;
12) register of defects of installation;
13) the magazine of weighing of cylinders with fire-fighting structure of installations of gas and aerosol fire extinguishing;
14) job descriptions.
Technical documentation according to subitems of this Item 1, of 3, 4 is developed and it is represented the mounting organization, according to subitem 5 - the organization making charging of cylinders for subitems 6, of 7, of 8, of 9, of 10, of 11, of 12, of 13, 14 - administration of the company.
At the same time documentation specified in the subitem 2 presents of Item is drawn up by the contractor, with obligatory participation of the customer and representative of authorized state body in the field of supervision and control of fire safety.
131. The service personnel needs to know the device and the principle of action of installations, nobility and fulfill requirements of these rules, maintenance instructions of manufacturing plants.
132. In the protected rooms in which there is production equipment with open uninsulated current carrying parts there shall be devices of automatic electricity outage at the time of installation start-up.
133. In case of operation of stationary installations of volume fire extinguishing it is necessary to support in good repair the following devices:
1) closers of the self-closed doors and windows;
2) the devices for shutdown of automatic start-up providing issue of the corresponding signal to the room of personnel on duty;
3) sound and light fire annunciators.
134. In case of operation of automatic installation of fire extinguishing the devices of the sound and light alarm system informing on release to these rooms of fire-fighting means shall be established.
135. Reception stations of the fire alarm at the companies shall be established in rooms with permanent round-the-clock stay of people (personnel on duty).
136. Trasses of linear part of installations of the fire alarm in places of crossing with power and lighting networks, and also when laying through walls, partitions shall be, etc. protected by rubber or polyvinyl chloride tubes.
137. Laying of cables and wires through brick and concrete walls shall be carried out in metal or insulating pipes.
138. In apartments of apartment houses and living rooms of hostels it is forbidden to arrange different workshops and storage facilities where explosion-fire-hazardous substances and materials are applied and stored.
Indicators of fire-and-explosion hazard and fire risk of substances and materials are determined by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About ensuring fire safety".
139. Use of naked flame for detection of leakages of gas from gas pipelines, gas cylinders and devices, warming of the frozen pipelines, engineering communications is forbidden. The warming up of the frozen pipelines, the equipment, engineering communications, gas cylinders is made by hot water, vapor and heated sand.
140. In apartments, living rooms and hotels it is forbidden:
1) to store flammable and combustible liquids, gas cylinders on balconies and loggias, on staircases, first floors, in basement and garrets;
To smoke 2) in bed;
3) to throw out stubs from balconies and loggias;
4) it is uncontrolled to leave the preparing food on plate;
To switch off 5) illumination of ladders at night and to close on locks and the hardly exempted locks of door of staircases during stay in the building of people;
6) installation of gas devices (plates, coppers, water heaters) when merging kitchen and drawing room.
141. The head of the organization provides acquaintance (under the signature) the citizens arriving to hotels, motels, hostels and other buildings adapted for temporary stay of people with fire safety regulations.
In the presence on the specified objects of foreign citizens, speech messages in warning systems on the fire and managements of evacuation of people, and also instruction sheets of measures of fire safety are carried out in the Russian and English languages.
142. At restaurants and bars of hotel complexes and in rooms for holding festive events use of combustible synthetic materials for scenery and other registration is forbidden.
143. On door inside in numbers of hotels, motels, campings and hostels individual plans of evacuation of people for case of emergence of the fire, with indication of on the plan of number or the room, emergency exits and ways of movement to them, locations of fire extinguishing means and the alarm system are hung out.
The example of the individual plan of evacuation is given in appendix 4 to these rules.
144. At entrances on the territory of country cooperatives and gardening partnerships schemes with the under construction and temporary buildings and constructions, entrances, entrances, fire drives, the location of sources of fire-water supply, fire extinguishing means, means of the notification and communication applied on them, the fire fighting equipment are hung out.
Schemes are made of the material steady against atmospheric actions.
145. In the territory of country building cooperatives and gardening partnerships:
1) it is necessary to establish special devices for giving of sound signals (siren, bell, pieces of rail with Bill) for the notification of people on case of emergence of the fire and to create water-supplies for the purposes of fire extinguishing;
2) it is necessary during the summer period about each residential building to establish reservoirs with total water-supply at least 200 liters or the fire extinguisher;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.