of May 5, 2018 No. 163
About approval of Rules of measurement and weighing of oil extracted by the subsoil user on the subsoil plot
According to Item 1 of article 152 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 27, 2017 "About subsoil and subsurface use" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of measurement and weighing of oil extracted by the subsoil user on the subsoil plot.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 23, 2015 No. 133 "About approval of Rules of measurement and weighing of oil extracted by the subsoil user in the contract area" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 10891, it is published on May 13, 2015 in information system of law of Ad_let).
3. To provide to development department of the oil industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its official publication;
5) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2), 3) and 4) of this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
May 18, 2018
_____________ Zh. Kasymbek
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 5, 2018 No. 163
1. These rules of measurement and weighing of oil extracted by the subsoil user on the subsoil plot (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 1 of article 152 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 27, 2017 "About subsoil and subsurface use" (further - the Code) and determine procedure for measurement and weighing of the mass of oil extracted by the subsoil user on the subsoil plot.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) arbitral test - the control test used for the umpire analysis;
2) intercontrol interval - period between two next control acts, the variation of metrological characteristics of measuring instruments which is carried out for identification from the values determined when checking;
3) control of metrological characteristics - determination during the period between checkings of variation of values of metrological characteristics of measuring instruments from the valid values or values determined in case of the last checking, establishment of suitability of measuring instruments to further operation;
4) the mass of ballast of oil - the lump of water, chloride salts and mechanical impurity in oil;
5) weight gross oils - the oil lump including the mass of ballast;
6) oil net weight - weight difference gross oils and the mass of ballast of oil;
7) oil quantity and quality measuring system - set of measuring instruments (expense converters (further - PR), density converters (further - software), moisture content, salinity, viscosity, temperature, pressure, basis weight gages), processing devices, storage, indication and registration of results of the measurements, the processing and service equipment (pipelines, filters, pumps, sampler, the locking and regulating armature and another) intended for development of signals of measuring information in the form convenient for automatic and manual handling;
8) the measuring line (further - SILT) - the part of design of system of measurement of amount of oil (further - SIKN) consisting of PR or the basis weight gage with the straight sections of pipelines equipped with measuring instruments of pressure and temperature, latches and filters;
9) the reserve scheme of accounting - the system applied to measurement of mass of oil in case of refusal of the main scheme - system of measurement of quantity and oil quality figures;
10) processing equipment - the locking and regulating fittings, pipelines, filters, struyevypryamitel and straight sections, the circulation pulser, automatic and manual samplers, the probozaborny device, drain tanks, the flushing pump with the corresponding technological binding and others;
3. Accounting of oil is performed on the subsoil plot on each well through group zamerny installations in tons. The necessary equipments and gages having the existing certificate on checking and entered in the register of state system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements of the Republic of Kazakhstan are used to ensuring reliability of measurement of mass of oil, and also control of quality of measurement by the subsoil user.
4. Measurement and weighing of oil are performed by direct and indirect methods.
6. The indirect method is subdivided into the volume and mass method and method based on the hydrostatic principle.
7. The indirect volume and mass method is subdivided into indirect volume and mass dynamic method (further - indirect dynamic method) and indirect volume and mass static method (further - indirect static method).
8. The indirect volume and mass dynamic method is applied in case of measurement of mass of oil directly on flow in oil pipelines. At the same time the amount of oil is measured by counters or PR with integrators.
9. In case of application of indirect volume and mass dynamic method measure amount and density of oil in case of identical or brought to one conditions (temperature and pressure), determine mass gross of oil as the work of values of these sizes, and then calculate oil net weight.
10. Density of oil is measured by line densitometers or areometers for oil in the joint test in the conditions of laboratory, and temperature of oil and pressure under conditions of measurement of density and amount - respectively thermometers and manometers.
11. The indirect volume and mass static method is applied in case of measurement of mass of oil in the graduated reservoirs (vertical and horizontal reservoirs, transport reservoirs and others).
The mass of oil is determined by results of measurements:
1) in capacity measures:
oil level - the stationary level gage or other measuring instruments of level of liquid;
oil density - figurative or stationary measuring instrument of density, or the areometer;
oil temperatures - the thermometer in pointed tests or by means of the figurative or stationary converter of temperature;
oil amount - according to the calibration table of measure of capacity with use of result of measurements of level;
2) in measures of complete capacity:
oil density - figurative measuring instrument of density, or the areometer in laboratory, the laboratory densitometer, or using density converter;
oil temperatures - the figurative converter of temperature or the thermometer in pointed test of oil;
the amount of oil accepted equal to the valid capacity of measure which value is caused on the marking plate and is specified in the certificate on checking, taking into account change of level of oil concerning the index of level.
Results of measurements of density and amount of oil lead to normal conditions or the result of measurements of density of oil leads to conditions of measurements of its amount in measures of capacity and measures of complete capacity.
The oil amount in reservoirs is determined by means of calibration tables of reservoirs by the values of level of filling measured by the level gage, metrorod or metal measuring roulette.
In the reservoirs graduated on complete capacity control filling level, and determine amount by passport data.
12. Net weight of oil is determined as weight difference gross by oils and the mass of ballast of oil. The mass of ballast of oil is determined as general by the mass of water, chloride salts and mechanical impurity in oil. For this purpose determine mass fractions of water, mechanical impurity and chloride salts in oil and calculate their weight.
13. In case of application of the indirect method based on the hydrostatic principle measure the hydrostatic pressure of column of oil, determine the average area of the filled part of the reservoir and calculate the mass of oil as the work of values of these sizes divided into acceleration of gravity.
The mass of the released (accepted) oil is determined by two methods:
1) as difference of the masses determined at the beginning and at the end of commodity transaction by the methods provided in Item 5 of these rules;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.