of September 13, 2018 No. 731
About measures for reliable providing the population of the country and industries of economy with grain, flour and bread on the basis of the competition and implementation of market mechanisms
For the purpose of implementation of market mechanisms in realization of grain, flour and bread, and also in grain processing industry of the country, creation of effective payment mechanisms of compensations to socially vulnerable segments of the population for covering of additional expenses on purchase of flour and square loaf the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Accept offers of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent, the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan on establishment since September 15, 2018:
wholesale selling price on wheat flour of 1 grade in the amount of 1 400 bags for one kilogram;
procedure for realization of square loaf on the free market price created on the basis of the demand and supply;
procedure for exposure by the companies of JSC Uzdonmakhsulot of grain for producers of alcohol and stock-raising (poultry-farming, fish breeding) the companies, and also premium wheat flour on the exchange biddings without restrictions.
To the state committee on assistance to the privatized companies and development of the competition together with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to establish efficient monitoring of pricing on flour with introduction till November 1, 2018 of offers on cancellation of procedure for establishment of wholesale selling price on wheat flour of 1 grade.
2. Enter since October 1, 2018 payment of monthly monetary compensation for covering of additional expenses on purchase of flour and square loaf (further - monetary compensation) in the amount of 10 percent from the minimum size of the salary paid at the rate on:
"each receiver of benefit on age, disability, benefits and pensions on the occasion of loss of the supporter (on each dependent), benefits to persons with disability since the childhood are more senior than 16 years, benefit to children with disability aged to 16 years (To the HIV-positive people up to 18 years), and also pensions and benefits in the amount of below the established minimum size of old-age pension;
each family receiving child care allowance before achievement of age by it two years, the needy family receiving financial support through self-government institutions of citizens.
3. Determine that:
a) ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 26.12.2018 No. PP-4086
b) the monetary compensation paid on covering of additional expenses on purchase of flour and square loaf is charged by the bodies responsible for allowance payment, and paid along with benefit to families with children aged up to 14 years, child care allowance before achievement of age of two years by it, financial support to needy families at the expense of means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The monetary compensations at the same time appointed, but remained unpaid to persons receiving benefits on age and disability, pensions and benefits on the occasion of loss of the supporter (on each dependent), disability benefits since the childhood to persons 18 years of age or over, benefits to handicapped children aged up to 18 years and to the HIV-positive people who did not reach the 18th summer age, and also old-age pension of the established minimum size less are subject to payment till July 1, 2021 with addition to the amount of the specified pensions and benefits at the expense of means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the off-budget Pension fund.
c) as required, release from the state reserve of grain for realization is provided to consumers for the purpose of prevention of acute fluctuations of prices of corn and flour in the market.
4. Provide for up to January 1, 2019 to hokima of areas (cities) the right to allocate, in accordance with the terms of purpose of financial support to needy families, monetary compensation in the amount of 10 percent from the minimum size of the salary for the account of reserve funds of khokimiyats, and also means from overfulfillment of forecast parameters of the income of budgets of areas (cities) at the rate on each family member.
Charge of monetary compensation for this category of families (persons) is performed by relevant organs of self-government of citizens.
At the same time the quantity of families (persons) who are in addition receiving monetary compensation cannot exceed 30 percent from total quantity of receivers, the provided in paragraphs three of Item 2 and the subitem "an" of Item 3 of this resolution.
5. Establish the personal responsibility of the chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, hokim of areas, the city of Tashkent, areas and cities for:
acceptance of effective and address measures for social support of vulnerable segments of the population;
uninterrupted realization of flour and bread to all categories of consumers in all settlements of the republic.
7. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with JSC Uzdonmakhsulot to review procedure for distribution of the means arriving from realization of flour and grain.
JSC Uzdonmakhsulot make revaluation of remaining balance of flour taking into account the entered price since September 15, 2018.
8. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
allocate in 2018 budgetary appropriations to state funded organizations for covering of additional expenses for acquisition of grain, flour and square loaf, and also for financing of additional measures for support of socially vulnerable segments of the population;
by preparation of parameters of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2019 to provide the expenses connected with implementation of this resolution.
9. To the Ministry of Economics together with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, JSC Uzdonmakhsulot and other interested departments in two-month time to make offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution.
10. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
11. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Z. T. Mirzayev and the deputy prime minister - the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. A. Kuchkarov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 13, 2018 No. 731
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.