of August 23, 2018 No. 11/197
About approval of Rules of forming of electoral registers for vote, and also their submission to the electoral commissions
According to item 4 of article 26-1 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 28, 1995 "About elections in the Republic of Kazakhstan" the Central Election Commission of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
2. To provide to department of organization-legal providing Central Election Commission of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this resolution in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this resolution the direction it in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this resolution on Internet resource of Central Election Commission of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its official publication.
Acting as Chairman of Central Election Commission of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Acting as secretary of Central Election Commission of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Resolution of Central Election Commission of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 23, 2018 No. 11/197
1. These rules of forming of electoral registers for vote, and also their submissions to the electoral commissions (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 4-1) of Article 14, Articles 24, of 25, 26 and 26-1 Constitutional laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 28, 1995 "About elections in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - the Constitutional law) and determine procedure for forming of electoral registers for vote, and also their submission to the electoral commissions.
2. Forming of electoral registers for vote is performed:
1) the local executive body constituting the electoral register and representing it to the relevant electoral commissions;
2) territorial election commission - the electoral commission of areas (the cities of republican value and the capital), the area, the city, the area in the city controlling correctness of electoral registers for vote;
3) the precinct election commission - the electoral commission entering in case of need changes in the electoral register after submission of the list to voters for acquaintance with informing higher electoral commission.
3. Electoral registers are constituted in case of presidential elections, deputies of the Majilis of Parliament and maslikhats, the akim of the city of district value, the village, the settlement, the rural district, members of other local government bodies.
4. The electoral register at the place of residence constitutes the relevant local executive body based on the state database about physical persons.
5. The basis for inclusion of the citizen in the electoral register on the specific polling precinct is the fact of its registration at the place of residence in the territory of this polling precinct.
6. Temporarily registered citizens join in electoral registers based on the application submitted by them in local executive body with exception of the list in the place of permanent registration.
7. Each voter has the right to be registered as the voter in the relevant local executive body from the moment of the announcement or calling of an election according to Item 5 of article 24 of the Constitutional law.
8. If the voter not later than in thirty calendar days prior to elections knew that he will not have opportunity to arrive to the election day to the room for vote in the place of its registration, it the stay having the right to file in the place in local executive body the written application about its inclusion in the corresponding electoral register according to Item 5 of article 24 of the Constitutional law.
In case of the address of the citizen according to this Item the local executive body will organize the citizen's exception of the electoral register in place of registration and its inclusion in the electoral register of that site on which the citizen will vote.
9. Electoral registers are constituted in alphabetic or other procedure. In the list surname, the name, middle name (in the presence), year of birth (at the age of eighteen years - in addition day and month), individual identification number and the residential address of the voter are entered.
10. In electoral registers:
1) the citizens of the Republic having active voting rights join;
2) citizens at the place of residence in the territory of the respective polling precincts join.
3) on the polling precincts formed in rest houses, sanatoria, stationary treatment and prevention facilities, in the locations of the citizens located in the remote and hard to reach areas on sites of distant-pasture livestock production in pre-trial detention centers and temporary detention centers, in the courts belonging to the Republic of Kazakhstan and being in the election day in swimming all citizens who in day of carrying out vote will be in the called organizations and the organizations or onboard the vessel, on the basis of the data represented by heads of the called organizations, the corresponding akims and captains of ships join;
4) on military units all military personnel who is in military units and also the members of their families and other voters living in the locations of military units on the basis of the data represented by commanders of military units join. The military personnel living out of military units joins in electoral registers at the place of residence in accordance with general practice;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.