of February 25, 2015 No. 152
About approval of the Instruction of passing of military service in National guard of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 11) of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 10, 2015 "About National guard of the Republic of Kazakhstan" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction of passing of military service in National guard of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. To the main command of National guard of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Zhaksylykov R. F.) provide in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the Main command of National guard of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Zhaksylykov R. F.).
Minister police lieutenant general
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 25, 2015 No. 152
1. This Instruction of passing of military service in National guard of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Instruction), determines application of the legislation on military service regarding receipt and passing of military service in National guard of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - National guard).
2. Studying and candidate screen (further - candidates) for acceptance on military service under the contract for positions of officer, sergeant and soldier's structures is performed by personnel services of the Main command of National guard of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - GKNG), regional commands (further - RGK), military units and Military institute.
3. Candidates arrive to personnel service of military unit (public institution) in the days of visit established by regulations of working hours according to all-army regulations of the Armed Forces, other troops and military forming of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 5, 2007 No. 364 (further - Charters).
4. The personnel service informs the candidate requirements imposed to persons arriving on military service under the contract, the stipulated in Clause 38 Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About military service and the status of the military personnel" (further - the Law).
5. The candidate who showed willingness to pass military service under the contract submits to personnel service documents, according to the list determined by Item 21 of Rules of passing of military service in the Armed Forces, other troops and military forming of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 25, 2006 No. 124 (further - Rules).
Reclamation at the candidate of documents, not stipulated in Item 21 Rules is not allowed.
6. The candidate is checked by personnel service for compliance to requirements, the stipulated in Clause 38 Laws.
7. Concerning the candidate from Committee on legal statistics and special accounting of the Prosecutor General's Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan data on making of criminal, administrative and corruption offenses, the dismissal facts from public service for negative motives are requested.
8. On the candidate for passing of the military service under the contract for positions providing work with the data constituting the state secrets according to Item 23 of Rules special inspection on the admission to the state secrets is carried out.
9. Concerning the faces arriving on military service under the contract for positions which list is approved by the order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 8, 2017 No. 542 "About approval of the list of military positions in case of appointment to which concerning the military personnel and faces of civil personnel it is performed using psychophysiological and polygraphological researches" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 15656) it is performed using psychophysiological and polygraphological researches.
10. The personnel service directs the candidate for passing of medical examination to the military-medical commission with indication of the planned position signed by the commander of military unit.
11. The personnel service by results of preliminary studying of the candidate draws up the conclusion about acceptance on military service in form, according to appendix 1 to this Instruction.
12. The materials provided during studying of the candidate (the personal record of the candidate) are submitted for consideration of the screening committee appointed by the order of the commander of part (the head of public institution) as a part of the chairman, the secretary (the representative of personnel service) and at least four members of the commission.
13. The conclusion of the screening committee with valid conclusions about feasibility of acceptance or refusal in acceptance on military service of the candidate is drawn up by the minutes of the screening committee in form according to appendix 2 to this Instruction.
In acceptance on military service under the contract with indication of causes of failure the candidate is notified on refusal in writing under list after the meeting of the screening committee on the same day.
14. The candidate who underwent selection within 5 working days is accepted by the order on staff on military service under the contract, by front part is enlisted by the order in lists of military unit and is allowed to fulfillment of duties. The statement from the order by front part within 3 working days goes to local body of military management (further MOVA) in the location on military accounting, for removal from accounting. At the same time to the face which was not consisting in inventory MOVA the military ID is drawn up.
15. Appointment of the serviceman to military position is made taking into account qualification requirements, the education level and professional training.
16. Appointment of the military personnel to military position is made on representation of immediate superiors and is provided to direct chiefs through the supervised personnel services.
17. Representations (documents) go according to the nomenclature of positions to the officials having the right to issue orders on staff and are subject to approval of chiefs of the interested structural divisions of GKNG (military units), Deputy Commanders-in-chief, commanders of RGK and commanders of the military units supervising the relevant services and also with the chief sergeant in the part concerning appointment of sergeants of regional commands and military units.
18. In case of change of the regular name of military positions (without change of regular and official categories), and also in case of change of numbering or the name of military unit reassignment to new military positions is performed.
19. Temporary appointment of faces of civil personnel, citizens for vacancies of officers is made in the presence of the higher education, specialty of the corresponding military specialty, related on profile, and work experience on this specialty.
20. Temporary appointment of faces of civil personnel, citizens for vacancies of sergeant and soldier's structures is made in the presence of the highest or secondary special education, according to Item 50 of Rules.
21. No. 27 is excluded according to the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 21.01.2021
22. No. 461 is excluded according to the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 21.06.2018.
23. Appointment to established posts of civil personnel, and also temporary appointment of faces of civil personnel, citizens to military positions is made by orders by front part.
24. The faces of civil personnel which are temporarily appointed to military positions in case of appointment to these positions of the military personnel are appointed to other military positions, and in case of impossibility of appointment to other military positions leave.
25. The conclusion and the termination of the employment contract with faces of civil personnel, citizens is made according to the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
26. In personnel service RGK and military units by January 5 personnel and services with troops is created by officials reserve of faces of officers taking into account the achieved results and condition of military discipline for promotion to higher positions and the directions for study.
At the same time by commanders and chiefs it is determined what work will be carried out with each officer enlisted in reserve on preparation to specific position or revenues to study.
At the same time it is determined what work will be carried out with each officer enlisted in reserve on preparation to specific position or to revenues to study.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.