of August 29, 2018 No. 1345
About approval of Rules of registration in the State register of trademarks of transfer of exclusive right, provision of the right to use the trademark
According to the subitem 2) Item 2 of article 3 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 26, 1999 "About trademarks, service marks and names of places of goods origin" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to department on intellectual property rights of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its official publication.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising Vice-Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 29, 2018 No. 1345
1. These rules of registration in the State register of transfer of exclusive right, provision of the right to use the trademark (further - Rules) are developed according to the Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 26, 1999 "About trademarks, service marks and names of places of goods origin", of April 15, 2013 "About the state services" (further - the Law on state services) which establish order of registration in the State register of trademarks of exclusive right, provision of the right to use the trademark, and also determine procedure for rendering the state services.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) exclusive right - property right of the owner on use of the trademark or name of the place of goods origin in any manner at discretion;
2) the bulletin - the official periodical concerning protection of trademarks;
3) patent agents are citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan are granted the right to representative office of physical persons and legal entities before authorized body and the expert organization;
4) Singapore agreement - The Singapore agreement on the laws according to trademarks of March 27, 2006;
5) the owner of the trademark - the physical person or legal entity having exclusive right on the trademark;
6) the trademark, service mark (further - the trademark) - the designation registered according to the Law or protected without registration owing to international treaties in which the Republic of Kazakhstan participates, serving for difference of goods (services) of one legal entities or physical person from uniform goods (services) of other legal entities or physical persons.
7) the web portal of "the electronic government" www.egov.kz, www.elicense.kz (further - the portal) - the information system representing single window of access to all consolidated government information including the regulatory legal base, and to the state services, services in issue of specifications on connection to the networks of subjects of natural monopolies and services of subjects of the quasi-public sector rendered electronically;
8) payment gateway of "the electronic government" (further - PShEP) - the information system automating processes of information transfer about carrying out payments within rendering the paid services rendered electronically;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.