of August 15, 2018 No. 19
About approval of the Standard of the state social order
According to subitem 5-1) of article 4-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 12, 2005 "About the state social order, grants and awards for non-governmental organizations in the Republic of Kazakhstan" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the Standard of the state social order, according to appendix to this order;
2. To provide to committee on cases of civil society of the Ministry of social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order to send it in the Kazakh and Russian languages to the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its official publication;
5) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2), 3) and 4) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the Order of the Minister of social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 15, 2018 No. 19
1. This Standard of the state social order (further - the Standard) is developed according to subitem 5-1) of article 4-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 12, 2005 "About the state social order, grants and awards for non-governmental organizations in the Republic of Kazakhstan" and determines quality requirements, to conditions, content of the services rendered by non-governmental organizations and also criteria for evaluation of their quality.
2. This Standard extends to the following services:
1) the training services;
2) consulting services;
3) information and methodical services;
4) research and analytical services;
5) services in organization of events;
6) services in the organization of the civil (resource) centers.
2-1. Standards of the state social order are applied:
in case of development of the tender documentation on public procurements of the services provided within the state social order;
in case of implementation of social projects by means of the state social order non-governmental organizations;
when carrying out monitoring of realization and assessment of results of the services rendered by means of the state social order.
3. In this Standard the following determinations are applied:
1) the social program - complex of the interconnected social projects;
2) the social project - set of the organizational, economic and technical measures directed to goal achievement in the socially important spheres which are implemented within one year and up to three years;
3) observation is purposeful process of perception of objects of reality which results are fixed in the description;
4) webinar - the online seminar, lecture, rate, the presentation organized in the mode of live broadcast which participants can be everyone regardless of location;
5) lecture is the method of the message of new knowledge assuming oral systematic and consecutive statement of material on any problem, method, subject;
6) training for trainers - the specialized training on preparation of the training actions conducting various for adults in the sphere of enhancement of professional skills and personal growth held by the trainers consultants having practical experience of development and holding trainings for various categories of participants, including trainings for trainers;
7) interactive methods - group of the modern training methods based on active involvement of participants in processes of the analysis, interpretation, discussion, practical application of certain knowledge, developments of versions of the solution of tasks, designing of methods of behavior in various situations;
8) the consulting project - step by step the built joint activities of the consultant and customer solving complex of problems on optimization and organization development, spheres, the directions;
9) consultation - form of the service rendered to legal entity or physical person for the purpose of the explanation of situation and the offer of the possible problem resolution connected with this situation;
10) the state social order - form of implementation of social programs, social projects, the functions of the central and (or) local executive bodies transferred for implementation to competitive environment, directed to the solution of the tasks in the social sphere which are carried out by non-governmental organizations at the expense of budgetary funds;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.