of April 30, 2015 No. 537
About approval of Rules of in-land navigation
According to subitem 26-23) of Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About inland water transport" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of in-land navigation.
2. To committee of transport of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Asavbayev A. A.) provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 30, 2015 No. 537
1. These rules of in-land navigation (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 26-23) of Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About inland water transport" (further - the Law) determine procedure for in-land navigation.
2. Texts are applied on vessels and rafts (letter and serial numbers) according to the order of the acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 23, 2015 to No. 51 "About approval of Rules of state registration of the vessel, including small size vessel, and the rights to it" (No. registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts 10400).
3. Vessels in case of movement on waterways with lateral system of the aid to navigation go within the ship course, being guided on signs of navigation situation. Navigation situation is exposed so that the boatmaster could provide movement of the vessel or structure from sign on sign, observing ratios of dimensions of courts or structures and the waterway.
Outside the ship course, and also on waterways where the ship course is not equipped (provided that they are suitable for navigation), perform swimming of court, used for traveling works or used by state bodies, performing control and supervising functions.
4. The vessel on sites with double-way traffic follows the driving lane, right on the course, and where it is complicated (on traveling, hydrometeorological or other conditions), adhering to axis of the ship course and providing at the same time LOC ARM to safe discrepancy with meeters port sides.
5. Requirements of item 4 of these rules do not extend to the vessel towing raft.
6. Vessels, in case of one-way traffic when they do not intend to overtake each other, observe among themselves distance, safe for these conditions and circumstances, taking into account the braking distance at this speed.
7. The vessel carries out turnover, behind stern of passing vessels. Such maneuver before the approaching courts is carried out after approval of mutual actions.
8. The vessel going from the coast, the mooring and other berthing facilities, freely passes the vessels going on the ship course, and the vessel going from the additional ship course passes the vessels going on the main ship course. In case of rapprochement of courts on the equivalent crossed ship courses, the vessel which does not have other vessel on the right side has advantage.
9. Vessels when maneuvering at moorings and on raids, under approval among themselves perform the omission of each other the starboard, at the same time high-speed vessels are in water-displacing provision.
10. Vessels which according to Item 3 of these rules, float on lakes and water storage basins, included in the List of the shipping waterways used for navigation, the take-off (landing) of air vehicles approved according to Item 3 of article 105 of the Water code of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - lakes and water storage basins) outside the ship course, are guided by the corresponding rules for sites with cardinal system of the aid to navigation, established by Chapter 8 of these rules.
11. The single vessel less than 20 meters long shall not complicate movement and maneuvering of courts and structures more than 20 meters long.
12. Movement of high-speed courts in not water-displacing provision is performed during daylight hours when at least for 1 kilometer are visible and clearly floating navigation marks without fires are identified.
13. High-speed vessels in case of movement do not go in wake to other courts.
14. Vessels and structures in case of running voyage in ice conditions are guided by these rules, in case of ice breaker assistance as a part of caravan swimming is in addition regulated by special provisions.
15. It is not allowed:
1) movement on inside navigable waters of courts and other floating crafts self-alloy;
2) movement of three and more self propelled vessels moored by boards, except for emergency cases and cases of carrying out package tour at the same time manages movement and maneuvering and the vessel at which the port side is free provides giving of signals;
3) discrepancy and overtaking of courts in zone of emergency repair protecting gate of channels, rope crossings (with width of ship course less than 200 meters), in bridges span, and also within 500 meters is higher and lower than bridges if upward stroke is performed through the same flight also down.
Non-admission of discrepancy and overtaking within 500 meters is higher and below the bridge does not belong to bridges between which distance 1 kilometer and less, and does not extend to high-speed vessels and displacement ships less than 20 meters long;
4) overtaking and discrepancy with simultaneous stay on beam of three courts with width of ship course less than 200 meters;
5) crossing by the vessel of driving lane or all ship course at distance less than 1 kilometer from the approaching courts without approval of mutual actions, at the same time in all cases crossing is made at an angle, close to direct.
15-1. Implementation of navigation during the winter period within the water area free from ice cover is allowed in case of obstavleniye of this site by the necessary aid to navigation and in case of accomplishment the requirement, the specified Rules.
15-2. Ferry transportations from the coast to the coast are performed regardless of establishment of the ship course by navigation marks, the period of movement of ferry boats is guided by climatic conditions of this area, and are performed during action of physical navigation (from the moment of cleaning of water cover of ice and prior to steady ice formation).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.